Chapter 1

Could this be Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*********        ********

 

“Park Y/N?,Is Ms. Park here?” The teacher look around the room looking for a certain human being.

”Okay turn the pa-“ the door slams loudly cutting the teacher,a girl with long black hair walking inside the classroom not bothering the stares her classmates giving her.

”Don’t you know how to walk in quietly Ms. Park?”, she just look at the teacher and put on her earphone. The middle aged man can’t help but to sigh and start his lessons.

Park Y/N

”Y/n-Unnie,get up”, arghh...what is it, and why does my right cheek hurts?.I open one of my eyes only to see my sister holding a spatula.

”What do you want Shin Hye?”, I don’t wanna get uppp~ . I cover my head with a pillow and tried to sleep again but failed,cause this little sister of mine keep hitting me and telling me to get up.

"C'mon Unnie,Lets eat.Bo-Gum Hyung is waiting for us downstairs"

"Alright MOM", I smirked at her and watch her closed the door.A sigh left my mouth and let my eyes wander around my room, I miss this,them. Its been awhile since I've been here. A frame caught my eye that made me smile just by looking but at the same timesad memories were coming back to me,why I left and why I became like this.Shin Hye is now in First year Highschoool while Bo-Gum Hyung is working as a Barista at a cafe near us.Ever since that day....

"Unnie! Its been ten years already!", Aish so impatient

"Coming!", I almost ran into a wall while coming down to the kitchen,as soon as I sit down Shin Hye keep talking about how my future will be like,asking me when am I gonna get married.She know that I don't like talking about this kin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter