⋰⠀RESIDENCES.

⠀EXIST. ⠀⠀⋰ ⠀⠀A MeWe based, literate City!AU. ⠀⠀Would you look at that, it's 2018!






 residences.

three more residences coming up!


 

keg's flats.

keg's flats.

The building, standing a mere four-storey tall, is really nothing to boast of. Only just adequate to provide one a site to dwell, as means to rest one's bones, get some shut-eye. If the flaking paint on the flats' exterior walls is anything to go by, the building is probably in need of a repaint very, very soon. Elevators breaking down every other week, they leave the residents permanently weary of ever using them. Taking the stairs isn't all too bad, especially for your health, if only the stairs don't stink of cigarette smoke. Situated quite a distance from the buzzing centre of the city, inhabitants of this part of the neighbourhood are advised to acquire a vehicle of one's own as access to public transport is scarce in this part of town.

valentino avenue.

the folks that live here have nothing less than six figures in their bank account's balance. Valentino Avenue is a neighbourhood known for its streets parked with jaguars, bentlees, and the like. As high-ranking personnels reside in this part of the city, its security is - as you can imagine - utmost tight. The villas each with balconies jutting out from its second storeys are truly a sight to behold. Though, of course, it comes with a price rivalling fortune.saperet argumentum est...

By no more than a single glance, one could tell the folks that live here have nothing less than six figures in their bank account's balance. Valentino Avenue is a neighbourhood known for its streets parked with Jaguar's, Bentley's, and the like. As high-ranking personnels reside in this part of the city, its security is - as you can imagine - utmost tight. The villas each with balconies jutting out from its second storeys are truly a sight to behold. Though, of course, it comes with a hefty price tag.

 

A low-rise service apartment equipped with a gymnasium and swimming pool for the benefits of all its residents. Located smacked dab in the very center of the city, those who reside here have no qualms when it comes to public transport and - really - any other amenities as everything is a mere stone's throw away.

belvedere
towers.









 
 
 

The runt of the city, housing the dregs of society. It's a crook's playground here, running rampant with petty crimes and criminals alike. In the streets of The Hyde, no one is ever safe. Everyone's on their feet, and watching their own backs. Here, where neon lights substitute sunshine, night is day and day is night. For the unafraid, the families on their last legs with mouths to feed, and those with nothing worth losing, The Hyde is no better home.

* For those of you who are confused about how residences work in The Hyde, they are essentially rental rooms situated above shop lots. The living quarters are, once again, rental only and can not be owned. So, remember to pay your dues on time!

 

the hyde.

the hyde.

the hyde.

the hyde.






 

 

joeun dorms!

Adjacent to the renowned Joeun National University, its dormitories lie dormant before an acre of sprawling school grounds. It's everything you'd expect a college dormitory to be and nothing more. Get your degree before you start complaining. it up, cupcakes! (At least you get a common room.)

* The boy's dormitory and the girl's dormitory are separated. To simulate a real college environment, we will be assigning roommates to all those who apply for this residence. Please specify if you would prefer a single room, but keep in mind that there are limited spots available.