Drama and dramatics

Idols deserve Love too 💙
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "And then there was two" Jonghyun said giggling a little at his own humour, as he continued his countdown from earlier. His mirth was contagious and Tris couldn't help but play along as she asked "Are you counting down to one?" as she raised a questioning brow to him. "Should I leave?" The actress in Tris was coming to the fore as she asked, making her lips quiver with a hint of tears. Jonghyun was quick to panic as he petted at her hand. "Uljimae" he said giving her little puppy dog eyes that no one would be able to resist, let alone Tris who adored this darling namja. She couldn't help the grin that spread across her face, fake tears drying instantly. Her grin widened as he grabbed his heart dramatically, in surprise. "So?" Jonghyun asked, as he tilted his head to study her as if she was the most fascinating creature he had ever seen. "So?" Tris responded mimicking his slow drawl perfectly, no sound of her Busan accent anywhere to be found. "Wow, I'm impressed. How do you get rid of your accent?" Jonghyun asked. Tris blushed at the compliment. "Lots of hard work and practice and a ton of vocal coaching. "The rain in Spain comes mainly on the plain" Tris quoted in an upper English accent. Jonghyun clapped in praise. "Can you do any other impressions, besides of me?" He questioned eagerly. This was a new side he was learning of Tris and he wanted to know everything.

 

The game stalls were like those cute ones that you see on kdramas and was the norm kind of hangout for ALT, who were competitive as heck. Not waiting for Taemin, Ash went up to the shooting games and handed over her money in exchange for a rifle. Resting the rifle in her palm, she checked the weight off it before she looked through the scope and judged the sight projection. Satisfied with her weapon, she rested it comfortably against her shoulder, as she took her time with her stance, eyeing her target through the scope. When she was ready, she gently squeezed the trigger. Never lifting her view of the scope, she barely paid attention to the squeals and praises around her, as she focused on her next target. Round two and three followed the same routine. Three targets in a row allowed her the chance to take a medium size plushy or trade it in for a monster size teddy bear. As she straightened her stance, she contemplated the prize, a pale purple teddy with pouting reddish/pink lips that reminded her of someone. Taemin like an energizer bunny was jumping around her. "OMG!!! Did you see that? Three perfect shots in a row!! If those were like real targets, it would have been bullseye! Oh, what am I saying off course you saw it. YOU SHOT IT!!! Fighting Ash ssi, go for the big guy" Taemin's excited chatter finally came to a stop. "Should I?" Ash asked, smiling at Taemin's enthusiastic nodding. Lifting her hand for an easily received high five, she winked at him, before turning back. The next round of targets were ducks, smaller and were moving as if swimming. Cracking her neck like a pro athlete, Ash once again went into full concentration. She blocked out the sounds of the growing crowd that they had attracted, as she focused on her targets. Taking her time, as there were no second chances, Ash lined up her aim and fired. At the quiet pop, followed by a large clang, she smiled internally as she fired two more shots in rapid succession, ending with a perfect score. After handing the rifle back to the stunned attendant and collecting her prize, Ash turned to the cheering crowd and was surprised as she was swept off her feet in a hug, together with the huge teddy bear. Taemin placed her on gently back on the ground, with a final squeeze. Smiling shyly, he rubbed the back of his head abjectly. Not wanting things to get awkward, she held out the huge teddy bear to him. The look of pure joy on his face was a reward in itself for her, as she watched him hug the bear like a precious, albeit big baby.

 

The twinkling lights in front of them gave Lala a clue as to the destination Minho was directing them towards. As they got to the fence, he held back the cut wire and assisted Lala through the gap in the fence. Lala liked that Minho wasn't treating her like a hot house flower and knew that she wouldn't balk at climbing through wire fences... chances were that she wouldn't have thought twice about scaling the fence either. The children's playground looked like a winter wonderland. Someone had taken the time to thread fairy lights all around the park, careful not to be a danger to the kiddies. Everything looked like a fairy-tale, covered in a light coating of snow. Not wanting to make the hand holding a habit, Lala walked on her own towards the swings. Competitive Minho raced passed her, to brush off the snow from the swings, before holding it still for her to get on. Seating himself in the swing next to her, Minho still hadn't said a word and Lala let him be. Pushing off lightly with her feet she got the swing into a slow glide. The night was quiet here, the light sounds of the food market away in the distance, there was only the sound of the creaking swings and the occasional crickets chirping. Minho was lost in his thoughts as he scuffed his legs against the ground, his swing barely moving beneath his movement. Lala was enjoying the silence and the swinging at a leisurely pace. While still seated Minho turned around with the swing to face her, twisting the chains and causing them to clang loudly in the previously quite night. Lala ignored the noise and waited for his next move. After this deliberating he must have come to some decision in his mind. Let's see how this played out. Her only reaction was a soft gasp, as he grabbed her slowly moving swing, halting the movement. As the swing came to a stop, he held onto the two chains, one in each hand, effectively twisting her swing so that they were now facing each other. Twisting his long legs around her ankles, Lala raised an eyebrow... he had her full attention.

 

Tris looked nervously at Jonghyun. "Hmmm I would need some serious Dutch courage for you to get more out of me" she admitted. Jonghyun smirked at Tris "Soju?" He asked, head tilted in query. "Chamsil" Tris agreed. Jonghyun stood up but hesitated from leaving. Tris looked up at him questioningly. "Will you be okay?" he asked as he looked at the crowded food court "on your own?" Tris smiled wryly "I'll be fine. I may not look like it but I'm a big girl" she said as she waved him away. Tris watched Jonghyun walk away, smiling inside as he stopped every few meters to look back at her. She kept waving him away. Resting her head on her hand she watched his body sway elegantly with his long gait. She strained her eyes until he was lost from sight. She sighed, finally able to catch her breath. This boy...ani...Man... literally and figuratively took her breath away. To occupy herself Tris people watched. She shivered and wrapped her jacket tighter around her slim body. Tris who was already wearing multiple layers, felt under dressed. Without Jonghyun's long lanky body next to hers, she now felt the crisp breeze straight to her bones. Rubbing her gloved hands up and down her arms, she found very little warmth and was hoping that Jonghyun would get back before she froze to death. Standing up she decided a little bit of movement might warm her up. Pulling her hoodie tightly around her head, she tried to cover as much of her face as she could with the hoodie and mask. Stamping her feet only helped to keep them from going numb. The cold felt like it was slipping right into her very bones. Hunching against the cold, Tris was now almost huddled into a fetal position between the bench and table. "Tris?" At the sound of her name being called in the distance, Tris lifted her head and struggled to her feet. Jonghyun took off at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter