Now & Forever

My Diva-ish Boyfriend! ツ

 

 

It was the first day of the school year at Seoul School of Arts once again. Hana heaved a small sigh as she stroll down at the school gates. It was just a normal breezy day. While strolling down the school gates, she hears a familiar shouting’s; SHINee’s fan club. Ever since SHINee became the school’s Kingka, many students have been stalking and even following them in their secret hide-out.

The gentle screeching of the SHINee limousine can be heard as the car strolled down the pathways of the school.

“Oh!  There, Ah Young noona is!” Taemin exclaimed as he sips his favourite banana flavoured milk.

A sly smirk appeared on Key’s lips, *She’s just so cute!* he exclaimed in his thought.

“Tsk..tsk..tsk.. She wears her ancient-like glasses, AGAIN?” the Dino head complained.

“What? Isn’t that so cut- I mean pretty way of hers?” Onew retorted by not looking back into Key’s what-did-you-say-anger eyes.

“Yeah, whatever.” Jonghyun says as he grinned.

 

------

 

Key went out first followed by the Chicken lover, Dino head, Flaming Charisma, and of course the, Mr. BananaMilkWatson.

Ah Young was just talking to her best friends, Jeannie and Eun Ni.

Ah Young glances at the sight of seeing Key strolling down the lobby. He smirked as he notices his first and last(as he promised to himself) girlfriend that makes fall in the thing called love.

He walked to the same side in-which Ah Young and her friends were chattering- but it was stopped when he exchange glances at Ah Young. *Key oppa what are you trying to do now?* He paused for a seconds and continued walking near to the lockers.

“Yah, hyungie~ I saw what you did, hmm.” Minho said “You must be graving for you and Ah Young noona to be revealed as boyfriend and girlfriend pretty much aren’t you?” he questioned, teasingly. Key looked away in-order for him not to be embarrassed in front of Minho being him, blushing.

“A-ani..” Key chirped.

“Denial.” Minho, smirking and started to walked away.

 

-------

 

“What was that unnie?”  Eun Ni questioned.

“The what?” she questioned back.

“Isn’t that obvious? He likes you.” Eun Ni said in a duh-tone.

You looked away, and said “What do you mean? Why would such a handsome, cute, gorgeous, hot kingka would like me? Remeber, I’m just a nerd.”  She panted between breathes.

“And besides, I once saw him with a pretty, silky-faired skin girl dating before.” Jeannie said as she patted your shoulders.

“Oh..” was all she could say. *! Don’t tell me it was that day?*

--------

A few hours later, class dismissed. As usual, many fan-girls from other schools went to her school, again.

She started walking when Jeannie and Eun Ni called her out.

 “Unniee~~!! Let’s walk home together!” they both chorused at the same time.

“Arasso!” She answered back.

 

“Annyeong!” She bided her goodbyes to the girls and ran over to the house.

 

“JAGIYAAAAAAAAAAA~~~ I really really miss you T.T so mu..much” Key was cut off when he saw two familiar figures in front of the gates. “What is the meaning of this jagi~?” He questioned as he eyed Eun Ni and Jeannie. “It’s about maybe the time now oppa.” She answered back.

 

 

Flashbacks

 

It was just an ordinary school day when one of the Kingka follows a melancholic humming of piano that was being played in the music room. He gasped. Shocked. He questioned. “How can she play the piano so well... plus this girl is pretty interesting.”  He mumbled. 

As  soon as Ah Young finished the last press of the key; she freely let down her almond-like brownish hair of hers and removed her thick-ancient-like glasses and stretches her arms and put back on her glasses and proceeded to the gates of the school. Just then-

“A-annyeong-ha-hasey-yo, K-Kim Kib-bum-imnida!” He stuttered between his words.

 “Oh-a-annyeonghaseyo Kibum-sshi.”  She replied.

 “U-umm... can I a-ask you out?”

“Eeeh? Wae me Kibum-sshi?”

“Bec-because I just got to like you.” He replied as he gets a chupa chups lollipop and it into his mouth. She looked at him, amazed but in the sarcastic way.

 

“Wae? Am I really that handsome?” He smirked.

“You wish.” She retorted.

“Okay-Okay! Can you go with me?” He questioned.

“Why would I go with you?” She impatiently said.

“Just come with me.” He beamed and scooted behind her and carried her like bridal style.

“Y-YAH! Where the hell are you bringing me?” “Could you shut-up!” He pushed you into his car and drove off to the unknown place.

“TSAA! Here we are!” He squealed, like a queen. (Not a pig xD)

She gasped.

It was just a wonderful pacing view of the sunset that can be seen. A sincere smile was crept into her lips.

He noticed it.

“Jeongmal... k-kamsahamnida Kibum-sshi” she sobbed. “Thank you for what?” “Thank you for giving me the chance to see this wonderful scenery opp- Kibum-sshi.”

 

“YAAH! Dino head hyunggiee! Bring back my tissue paper!” Taemin whined behind the grasses.

“It’s just that... I’m like watching a drama” Jonghyun stated.

“Since when did you become a drama fanatic Jonghyunnie?” Onew and Minho questioned as they raise their eye-brows. 

 

“So..umm. Ah Young-ah, can I court you?” He hopefully questioned.

“Sure.. but Kibum-sshi, did you happened to be always at the piano room listening every late afternoon?” she eagerly asked.

“Ahh..N-neh. Mianhe.” He shyly answered back, blushing.

 

End of Flashbacks

 

Key blushed as he remembers those memories of them.

 “About the time for what?” he questioned. “Yo-you..mean me and you will be revealed as a co-couple?” he squealed. “Ani... it’s maybe about the time me to remove my fake-glasses in school oppa.” She giggled. “E-eeeh?” Key was left dumb-founded.

 

“UMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” The Taeminnie shouted as he opened the mailbox and read the contained writings.

“YAH! What’s so noisy about?” Jonghyun angrily questioned.

“It’s our time to shine!” Taemin exclaimed.



 

Greetings!

 

We are glad to inform you that SMEnt will be debuting you soon as our next boy group called SHINee.

Stage Name as:

Lee Jin Ki-Onew(Leader)

Kim Kibum-Key(Almighty Key)

Choi Minho-Minho(Flaming Charisma)

Kim Jonghyun-Jonghyun(Bling Bling)

Lee Tae Min-Taemin(Taeminnie)

And lastly, the company would like to avoid any outside relationships right? So we hope that all of you don’t have girlfriends right? Your debut will be this May 25. So stay tuned! And please pack your things because you’ll be moving in into your new dorm next week. I heard that Ms.Lee Ah Young will be moving in with you guys since we already informed your families about it.

 

Note: Don’t be naughty Key-sshi arasso?

                                                                                                                                                                -SMEnt

                                                                                                                                                L e e S o o M a n

 

 


 

 

“So you mean...” she said, still shocked. “So that means that, we’ll be debuting!” The Mr. Bling Bling exclaimed. “But the point is... Lee Soo Man knew that the both of you will be having an engagement party right?” Onew muttered. “So that means, their marriage will be kept to the fans.” Minho chirped.

“Oh..” Onew,Jonghyun and Taemin was left in shocked.

 

“Jagi-ah~ I know that it is really hard for you but I hope you and me will forever cope up for this.” He honestly stated. She gave an amused smile and hugged him. 

 

"Now and Forever." They both chorused. 

 


 

 

Key's ideal type is someone who is honest, straighforward and open minded girls are OK, but girls who are soft on the outside but really fierce on the insides are a NO. Must have an opinion, not be too girly, and must like to freely express what she likes.♥

- Key (SHINee) fact
- Translation credit: atlantis-x @soompi
- Edited by: quotesallmyheart @Tumblr