introduction

This is real or just a dream?

I'm sorry this is not a chapter but the preview of the 1 chapter (Introduction)

I still hope you enjoy & like this ''chapter''

INTRO

Jihoon’s point of view

Nothing can be better than today! Actually, that line was so sarcastic…Nothing can be compare to what I live today! I mean how horrible my day was! Firstly, I just got schooled by Seungcheol aka my boyfriend (Also aka Scoup.s in our group Seventeen) or maybe is not my boyfriend anymore…I say this because I thought for the hole damn day that he does not really like me…

Anyways to get on the point I just got schooled by Seungcheol because I accidently hit Jeonghan on the head because he wasn’t listening to what I was saying lately about the title song so that it can be produce perfectly for Carats, oh yeah Carats is our fandom if you wondering…but now you know…how the youngest’s in the dorm are unlucky when you’re not one of the older of the group…. even if you’re the boyfriend of the leader nothing is changing at least that’s what I thought…

These days I got always…ok not always but most of the time schooled by the leader…boyfriend…friend…or I don’t know anymore! I didn’t hit Jeonghan-Hyung with a guitar, that’s good right? At least for them! Anyways to be more cheerful, right now is 23h00 here in my studio. Yes, I am still in the studio, you might notice when I say I almost hit Jeonghan-Hyung with my guitar but I didn’t because Seungcheol come out faster than light…that’s surprise me because he’s never that fast but it’s maybe just my imagination….so if you’re still wondering what I do in my studio that late is because I still work late at night, not the best idea but I got a lot of contracts with other idols since I am being popular as a producer because of Seventeen and so do I-I have to produce the songs for our group to!

That’s why I am still in that studio! But I guess it’s great to be in my own little space not hearing anything, being in chaos 24/7 with Seventeen is not funny at first but you get use to it! You might also be wondering why I stay that late for Seventeen’s song when everyone in the group can write their own lyrics now right? Well to give you a hint why, well I still got the last word if their lyrics are good or not for the album or the song in question sooo yea this is the funniest part! Well for me of course! Anyways right now, I finish everything that I have to do, tomorrow I fix some problems so then I’m going to the dorm! Oh, and I almost forgot…me and Seungcheol are together for 5 years in 3 hours (to be tomorrow) …. but he doesn’t even care about this 5th anniversary I guess…

Seungcheol’s point of view

I schooled Jihoon today…. again…Yea by saying “schooled” I mean like a fight…but in the end, I still don’t know yet when he learns to not hit his hyungs on their head! At least it wasn’t with a guitar but noticing him he might think about it because doing his action! Oh, yea by the way Jihoon and I are a couple! I mean lovers! He is so cute even if he doesn’t admit it, he is the cutest! But I have to tell something….

I might spend to much time with Jeonghan these days because he almost get hit by Jihoonie everytime he comes to his studio... and I am scared that Jihoonie think that I always schooled him because of that…. but I am the leader I can’t put any members of our group in danger…. I just hope that he won’t change his personality or I won’t change my personality…

I am so scared right now to lose him I mean we date for so long…. today it’s been 5 years but it’s been only 2 years that everyone knows about it but right now with our 5th anniversary everything goes wrong I guess…because of me…I don’t know what to do…I feel bad…What am I saying? Everything that I say doesn’t match together…

Today I don’t feel well because I still have the face of Jihoonie crying inside because I defend Jeonghan… But I can’t help it…carats know Jeonghan for being an angel so I have to protect h—oh what’s going in my head!!! I’m such a bad boyfriend, am I?

Nobody’s point of view

Today it’s Jicheol 5th anniversary but the members of the group Seventeen don’t seems to feel alright to party by looking at their expressions... Well Wonwoo was ready to congrats both leaders for being 5 years together but when he arrived at their room he open the door because it was unlocked….it was unusual but he didn’t think that at first place…. Actually he speak before even thinking because it was even more unusual than that door op---

Wonwoo: What’s going o—Omg WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING? DO YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES? HOW WILL HE FEEL ABOUT IT? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO HIM? DOES HE EVER….

Who do you think it is? What’s going to happens?

It’s not really a chapter is more their ‘’mind’’ before chapter 1 (I'm sorry :/)

Anyways I hope you enjoy read it and I will try to work on this story when I am not busy but I almost finish school so I try to make more chapters if I got ideas 😊