One

Untold ❝ s e u l m i n ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hey look it's the town girl "   said jennie while crossing her arm.  Blackpink is known as the dangerous group in that school because they are rich , they can do anything to you . But not jisoo. Jisoo is kind but she cant show that to them. She just hide her kindness. But seulgi knows that. " leave her alone will you? " said jisoo with -rest face. " why?  You pity her or what? " jisoo laughed. "Pity? Its you im pity with. You bullied someone who is not in your level. Psh lame " jennie roll her eyes. She can't fight jisoo since jisoo is way more rich than her. And powerful than her. " then who should i bully? Give me a name." " they are standing right beside you. " jennie glanced and her right side. It's lisa & rose. Jennie  shake her head. Not believe what did jisoo think. "Are you crazy? You want to fight my own bestfriends?"  "Yeah that's not making any sense" add rose. Jisoo laugh . " then ? Fighting a girl low class like her make a sense for you? she didnt do anything wrong. I pity your parents for borning such a selfish , shameless daughters like you " jisoo walked away. Make jennie ,lisa & rose feel so angry. "You not getting away from this! " lisa hit seulgi shoulder and walked away. Along with jennie & rose. "Phew. I knew it she is kind" said seulgi to her self. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter