Finally.

114012 [oneshot]

 

114012
--
Ella/Hyera’s POV.
I opened the restaurant’s door as soon as I arrived at XX Restaurant at Incheon, to meet my foreigner friends who are having their vacation here in Korea. I saw them both and waved at them.
“Hey Christine! Jeremy! Did you wait for so long?” I asked and sat on the vacant chair in front of them. Christine has been my friend during my entire stay in the U.S., and Jeremy is her boyfriend.
“No, we’ve arrived just a while ago, and we’re now waiting for our orders.” Jeremy responded and Christine nodded.
“Anyways, we’re really entertained by that group of boys~” Christine said and pointed to the group of boys near us. I wonder why there are also camera crews with them.
“Do Korean guys really talk that way while eating in a restaurant?” Christine asked trying to hold her laugh. I know what she’s talking about. The guys are talking aloud while eating, passing this and that stuff to one another. Some are even singing randomly and laughing out loud.
I looked at the guys intently, because I got curious too with the cameramen and PD crews. While looking at them, I saw a very familiar face… “Jiho,” I murmured to myself. Block B’s having a recording here.
“Hey Ella, What’s with you?!” Jeremy waved at my face making me snap out with my deep thinking and I faced them again. “They’re the boy group called Block B. They’re having a recording, I think. Maybe for a reality show or something…” I explained to them.
“Ahhh… How lucky of us! Let’s take a picture with them after their recording!” Christine suggested and Jeremy nodded.
“Alright, you can, but I won’t.” I plainly said and shook my head.
“Why?” Christine asked.
“I’m not their fan.” I pouted.
“Neither us!” They both said and let out a laugh.
“I know, but still… I won’t.” I insisted.
“Alright.” They just sighed.
 
3rd Person’s POV.
Few minutes after, the crews are already packing up their equipment. Jeremy and Christine approached the guys who are waiting for the crews to finish packing up.
“Annyeong haseyo ~ “Christine greeted them, trying to speak Korean.
“Hello!” Kyung greeted back in English.
“Uh, we found out that you guys are Block B and you're a popular group in Korea. So… can we have a picture with you?” Jeremy asked and they happily nodded.
Christine her camera, but they chuckled as to no one will take a picture of them together.
“Wait.” Christine went back to her friend’s seat.
“Ella, can you do me a favor?” Christine whispered to her and let her stood up.
“What favor?” Ella hesitatingly asked.
“Come here…” Christine pulled Ella towards Block B’s direction and handed her the camera.
“Take our picture, go!” Christine smiled and they posed.
“Wait! Jiho-yaahh!!” U-kwon called for their leader who seemed to have deep thoughts while staring at the seaside view of the restaurant.
 
Ella/Hyera’s POV.
“Wait! Jiho-yaahh!!” U-kwon called for Jiho.
I got nervous as I hold onto the camera while my hands are shaking.
And Jiho came. He posed beside Taeil on the right side and I immediately held up the camera in front of my face. *click*
“Another one!” They cheered and they changed their poses. *click*
“Thank you!” they bowed to each other.
Christine got the camera from me and we browsed the pictures.
“Oh, they’re so cute ~” Christine said while giggling. I just nodded and laughed with her.
We went back to our seat and they ate their lunch while I just go for a cup of ice cream.
 
On the other side…
Zico’s POV.
“Thank you!” we bowed to the foreigners and they also did to us. After that, I approached our manager hyung.
“Hyung, do we have any more schedule after this?” I asked him.
“Wait, let me check.” He got his planner. “After this, we’ll go to the dorm, which means, there’s no schedule for later anymore.”
“Really? Can I not join you going back to the dorm? I’ll just have to fix things.” I rubbed my hands hoping for a ‘yes’ answer from him.
“Things like what?” he managed to ask.
“Sort of personal. Past, hyung.” I smiled sheepishly.
“Alright. Take care. We’ll get going now!” he waved at me, as well as the other members did.
I sat on my original place and waited for the foreigners to finish eating. Few minutes passed and they stood up from their seat. Before they walk passed me, I grabbed the hand of the foreigners’ Korean friend. “Hyera.” I blurted out and stood up from my seat. She looked at me puzzled. “Excuse us, I need to discuss a lot of things with your friend.” I told her foreigner friends. Those were the English that I kept in my pocket. Lol. Both of them were puzzled as well and they just nodded and left the restaurant.
“Wait! Christine! Jeremy!” Hyera tried to loosen up my grip on her hand.
“C’mon Hyera, I have to talk to you.” I said as we went out of the XX restaurant and walked beside the sea feeling the fresh air while still holding each other’s hand.
 
3rd Person’s POV
“What do you want to talk about?” Hyera said softly, but she didn’t get any response from Jiho who closed his eyes while walking. She stopped walking and that made Jiho open his eyes and looked at Hyera. “What?!” She raised her voice a little. Jiho just gave her a wide smile and they sat down on the sand. “I missed you. Where have you been all these years?!” Jiho tried to sound annoyed as he faced Hyera. “I went to America.” She replied plainly. “Why didn’t you at least say a formal goodbye to me?” Jiho’s playful self, turned into a serious and slightly emotional one. “Because…” she faced down. Jiho tilted his head a little nearer to Hyera's face, waiting for her answer. "...it'll be hard for the both of us." Hyera said and started to tear up. Jiho wrapped his arms across her back, bringing her closer to him. "Can we stop this whole thing?! Media might catch us again, and we never know how the fans will respond to this, right now." She said with a worried face.
 
*flashback*
“Jiho hyung!! Look!!” P.O. called for his hyung as he handed him a newspaper. There’s an article about Zico dating a non-showbiz girl and it also has proofs; pictures of Zico and Hyera holding hands while they’re on a bus, at a park and other places that they’ve been together. “Damn! Where did this come from?!” Zico cursed as he looked at the newspaper and tossed it to the floor.
That issue had been a very hot topic during those days. Zico’s company has managed to explain everything to the fans and soon, the issue faded out and Zico’s career went back to its normal state.
*end of flashback*
 
“You just left me without a word.”Jiho pouted and rested his head on Hyera’s shoulder.
“But that’s for the better.” She replied.
“But I didn’t feel any better when you left me.” He murmured.
“Neither did I.” she said softly and a tear rolled down on her cheek.
Jiho wiped her tears and looked at her in the eyes. “Kwon Hyera, do you still love me?” He asked her sincerely.
‘Yes! I still love you, and I always will’ was Hyera’s thoughts. She lowered, and shook her head.
“I don’t believe you!” Jiho hissed.
“Believe me!” She faced him and glared at him. Hyera doesn’t want to ruin Jiho’s career anymore.
“I’ll only believe you if you look at me in my eyes and you’ll say ‘I don’t love you anymore’.” Jiho held her face. She faced him and looked at him in the eyes.
“I… I… don’t… -“she burst out crying before she can even finish what she’s supposed to tell him. She buried her face on Jiho’s shoulder and sobbed. He caressed her back and her long and soft hair, feeling the scent that he missed.
“I know that you still love me.” He whispered to her as she sobs more.
“Can we bring ‘us’ back?” Jiho asked her.
Hyera shook her head, pulling out of the hug.
“Why? Let’s just be more careful this time.” Jiho held her hand.
“No. You can’t fool your fans.” She stood up and walked away from Jiho. He followed her and gave her a back hug.
“Please.” He pleaded. She stopped walking and faced Jiho.
“Sorry.” She held his face. “Let’s just be friends, okay?”
“No.” Jiho insisted.
“but Jiho, we c—“ she was cut off as Jiho pressed his lips against hers.
Few seconds passed, she got back to her senses and pushed Jiho away.
"This isn't right." She backed off and left Jiho behind. He ran after her and a small paper fell off from her bag. He picked it up and he discovered that it was her calling card. He sighed and just let her leave him.
--
Later, that night..
Hyera's cooking for dinner in her apartment when her cellphone suddenly rang. She switched to loud speaker phone and talked. "Hello?" She spoke and still, casually cutting off vegtables.
 
 
♫ "On Jen Gan Han Bon Jeum Eun To Ra Pwa Ju Gyet Jyo 
Han Op Shi Twi-e Seo Ki Da Ri Myon..
Oneul Do Cha Ma Mo Tan Ka Seum Sok Han Ma Di..
Keu Dael Sarang Hamnida
 
Ije Nomu Na Do Nae Gyen Ik Sok Han 
Keu Dae Twi Mo Suem Eul Pa Ra Po Myeo
Heu Reu Neun Nun Mul Chorom So Ri Om Neun Keu Mal
Keu Dael Sarang Hamnida"♫
 
the person on the other line sang. "Yah! Woo Jiho! I know that this is you! Where did you get my number?" She acted like she's annoyed, but she's literally crying now because she missed him singing for her even though he's not that of a singer. "I have my ways." She felt someone hugged her from behind and whispered those things to her. She was shocked and immediately faced him, it was Jiho. "How did you..." Hyera asked him with a confused look. "You haven't changed the doorlock's password yet...", he smirked. "114012" both of them exclaimed as Jiho wiped the tears from Hyera's face. He cupped her face and gave her a long, passionate and full of love kiss.
"I still love you."
"Me too. I love you."
 
 
--END--