Pepero Day

Pepero Day

Soyee was sitting on the couch in her parents' house just watching television.

Things had been rather dull since she had gone on hiatus because of her injury.

Not only was it boring to not be able to do anything "because that'd be too straining on your arm" (stupid doctor), but also when you're used to spending the majority of your time with 8 other girls, being alone .

She threw her head back and sighed dramatically.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, pulling Soyee out of her self loathing.

Her eyes shot open.

Excitement briefly replaced her boredom.

She didn't even know who was at the door, but at this point, any visitors at all were a nice surprise.

"Coming!" She shouted as she ran to open the door.

She stopped in her tracks, falling open slightly, when she saw who was there.

"S-Sally?"

With that, the smaller girl wrapped Soyee up in her arms for a warm hug.

"I've missed you, unnie," the brunette whispered, leaning down, so that her lips were gently pressed against Sally's shoulder as she talked.

The girls broke apart.

"I missed you, too, Soyee yah. So much."

After this, a silence filled the air, the two girls just standing in Soyee's doorway.

"Ah," Sally shook her head, "I brought you something."

She her hand out towards Soyee and bowed slightly.

The brunette smiled, a warmth filling her heart.

"You brought me Pepero?"

Sally stood back up from her bow and nodded quickly.

"I didn't want you to feel forgotten today since you don't really have the opportunity to go out right now."

Soyee bowed back to the older girl before taking the Pepero from her.

"Oh!" Soyee took as step to the side, gesturing inside her house, "Would you like to come in? I just realized that we're still standing outside."

Soyee mentally slapped herself.

Why did she have to be so awkward?

"I'd love to."

Sally stepped inside the home.

She was rather familiar with the house.

Soyee and her had spent a lot of time at her parents' place hanging out when they didn't have schedules.

They were best friends after all.

So why did Soyee feel so weird about Sally being here now?

Soyee shut the door, then walked back over to the couch.

She patted the sofa as she took a seat.

"Sit with me, Sally ah."

Sally gave a lopsided smile, and sat next to Soyee.

"I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you," Soyee muttered as she toyed with Pepero box in her hands.

"But it hasn't been that long, you big baby."

Sally playfully poked Soyee in the side, letting out a small giggle as she did so.

Soyee's face flushed a light pink when she heard this.

She cleared and looked back down at her Pepero.

A silence once again surrounded them.

Sally wrapped her hand softly around one of Soyee's wrists and shook it slightly.

"Sojin~, let's play the Pepero game! It is Pepero Day after all."

Soyee felt her ears get hot merely at the suggestion.

Not waiting for her bandmate's response, Sally pulled Soyee up off of the couch, so that they could face each other.

The taller girl swallowed hard as she began tearing open the box of Pepero.

She hesitantly pulled a stick out, and placed it between her lips.

Sally grinned, then followed suit.

They slowly took small bites of the Pepero.

Soon there was almost nothing left between them.

"Hi," Sally giggled, the biscuit still between her teeth.

At this proximity, Soyee could make out details in Sally's face that she'd never noticed before.

Like how cute and round her nose is.

And what a gorgeous shade of brown her eyes are.

Well, okay, maybe she had noticed these things before, but she noticed them even more when she got to be this close to Sally's face.

Before Soyee even had a chance to realize it, the last bit of Pepero was gone.

But that meant...

Soyee's eyes widened as she suddenly became very aware of Sally's mouth against hers.

The taller girl put her hands on Sally's shoulder and gently pushed them apart.

"Xiening..."

The black haired singer rubbed the back of her neck.

"Yah, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me," she looked up to meet Soyee's eyes, a shy smile on her face, "It's just, being that close to you, I don't think anyone could resist."

Much to Sally's surprise, Soyee began chuckling.

"I know what you mean."

The brunette took a step forward, returning them to the closeness that they had been at before.

She leaned down, first pressing a kiss to Sally's cheek, then to the corner of , and then finally to her lips.

Soyee stood back up and looked into Sally's eyes.

"You, uh, had some chocolate on your face."

There was more laughter.

"Pabo," the shorter girl breathed before wrapping her arms around Soyee's neck and pulling her in for another kiss.

God, Sally tasted so sweet.

And not just from the Pepero, either.

Sally broke the kiss when she felt Soyee give her hips a small squeeze.

The Chinese girl raised a questioning eyebrow.

Soyee brought one of her hands between their faces and wiggled the box of Pepero in front of Sally.

"Want to play again?"

Sally nodded her head without hesitation.

"Definitely."

-

It was really short and rushed, but still, I hope you liked it!

Also, please make sure to check out gugudan's new song, Chococo! Thanks!