♡ chapter 1

Love, War and Cover-ups.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taeyong calls it war, Jaehyun thinks it's love. And all things to cover it up.

×× 🏹 ××

"Lee Taeyong!" a loud voice was heard, aghast, angry and frustrated. Taeyong watched as their homeroom adviser marched on to where he was sitting, grim face on while adjusting those ugly glasses in her face. 

 

The problem is, Taeyong got so annoyed. This classmate sitting in front of him has been flaunting her hair for hours. It would have been okay if Taeyong was a hundred meters away but no, the strands have been cloging his view (not that he was paying attention to their lesson) but it annoyed him bigtime. If he is not Lee Taeyong, he would've tied her hair neat and gave her a cheesy remark but no, he is Lee Taeyong and there's no other option but to grab a scissor inside his seatmate's pencil case and cut.the.damn.hair.

Yes he did. 

And for seconds later, the girl started sobbing. Not that he cares, Taeyong just sat there half-assing his guilt while their adviser went on scolding him for the umpth time this year. 

 

Another problem is, Taeyong does.not.care. He has been hearing profanities, curses and warnings all through out his highschool year and none of them scared him (except maybe when his brother has to come to school at times he gets in too much trouble) but that wouldn't last long. Being the notorious prick that he is, he does not care. 

 

The teacher has sent him outside and told him to wait. Now, if he doesn't know what happens next, he would've ran off and escape his punishment (of maybe spending another week on the cloggy old bathroom of their school or clean up the whole campus till night time) but no, he knows exactly what's next and so he waits. 

 

The bell rang and his classmates started scrambling out the room, like it's some place close to hell they'd want to get away as soon as they can. 

Taeyong stared at the sobbing girl who just went out the room with her friends. They were giving him death glares, close to what seemed like stay-away-you-prick-we-might-kill-you kind of stare and Taeyong just shrugged. 

Really, it's not like she's bald, there's some hair left! What's she bawling out? Might as well thank him cause hey, long hair doesn't suit that girl. Not that he's into hairs and grooming or something. 

 

"Yah!" he cursed when someone threw his bag over and knocked his head. 

"The hell idiot!" he shouted at Yuta. His bestfriend since 2nd grade. 

"You're so bad, you shouldn't have done that." the japanese chuckled leaning on the wall with him. Taeyong rolled an eye and kicked his foot.

"Like you don't do those things as me." 

"Uhuh, I did. But I stopped didn't I? Seriously Tae, you should stop this. It's the last year in highschool." Yuta looked at him, concerned, worried like he means it but whatever. 

"Shut up, I'll do what I want." he snapped and dropped his bag on the floor, hands on both pockets as he stared at the busy lobby. 

He was used to doing these things with Yuta, both of them have been branded the scariest in this school but the stupid prick fell inlove and left him hanging alone with all the stupid pranks and whatnot. 

What.an.idiot. He thinks of Yuta but of course friendship weighs heavier than his stupid thoughts so Yuta is still the bestfriend. 

 

"Why are you waiting here anyway? You could've ran off." he commented, brows raised as if judging him. 

"Don't look at me like that." he rolled an eye and turned to the next thing he's been waiting for. 

 

Their classroom adviser was walking along and talking to none other than, Jung Jaehyun, the Student Council President. 

He hears Yuta chuckle and murmur something like "I see." and patted his shoulder. Taeyong cursed and glared. 

This is not what he's thinking of. No, Jung Jaehyun is the person Taeyong hated the most in this entire school. 

 

Jung Jaehyun, the perfect guy,

Jung Jaehyun the role model,

Jung Jaehyun, the exact opposite of Lee Taeyong. 

 

He hates it.


Every d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter