1/1

A slap and its consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Dude, truth or dare go now" said Sehun while nudging Jongin lightly. Jongin looked at him in confusion "What?".
Sehun rolled his eyes "I said truth or dare" then looked at the other boy waiting for him to answer.
"We're kinda still outside you know" said Jongin while looking at Sehun as if he's gone completely crazy.
"First rule in life my dear Jongin is that it's always good to play truth or dare" stated Sehun while holding his head up as if he's so proud of what he just said, "even if you're in the middle of war" he added.
Jongin looked at him weirdly because maybe the boy has gone crazy for real.
Sehun chuckled, "Okay maybe that's a bit dangerous, but you got the point".
Jongin stayed quiet for some time to think it through and he ended up somehow convincing himself that it's just for fun so no harm will come of it, "Okay dare, I guess".
Sehun's face immediately turned into one of the devil as if he was waiting for that answer, which probably was true because then he said "I dare you to slap that mannequin's "
"What the Sehun" screamed Jongin.
"Oh come on, it's just a mannequin no big deal" said Sehun as if what he's trying to make Jongin do is a normal everyday thing and there's nothing wrong or weird about it.
"Oh it is a big deal you ert" replied Jongin while glaring at Sehun.
Sehun huffed, "I'm not a ert and it's really okay, the mannequin can't even feel anything"
Jongin didn't say anything back. He can't even believe the fact that he's actually thinking this through, "this is so wrong" jongin thought.
Sehun noticed Jongin's hesitance and said while smirking "Come on Jongin, just do it or else I'll give you an even worse dare"
Jongin glared at him once again "I didn't even want to play in the first place"
"But you did tho" the smirk on Sehun's face grew even bigger.
Jongin wanted nothing in life more than to wipe that stupid smirk from his friend's face.
"Hurry up now we're getting closer to it just do it and let's go" said Sehun.
Jongin just wanted to end all of this and get over it as if it never happened. And wanting to make his friend shut up was also a motive for him to just do it.
 


When Jongin finally decided to do it, he put his hand very low so no one would be able to see what he's trying to do and call him out for being a ert, he then readied himself mentally and just went for it.

Little did the poor guy know, this was actually such a huge mistake because once he hit the it actually bubbled back, and Jongin knows very well that a mannequin's body is immobile let alone its .
Jongin was in big trouble because the that he slapped didn't belong to a mannequin but worse, it actually belonged to a human being.

 



The said human being shrieked and immediately turned to see what or who hit him and that made Jongin jump in horror because he did not see this coming.

"what the actual " the guy with the very intimidating big eyes said in an angry tone.



When they said that at times of pure horror you could actually see your whole life in front of your eyes as if it's all gonna end right then and there, they were actually right because that's what Jongin was experiencing right now.
He was totally shocked and speechless because holy crap he ed up big time, and it was all Sehun's fault. Like usual.

"YOU" Jongin turned to Sehun while pointing at his face and saying in absolute anger, "it's your fault. AGAIN."
Sehun backed out while holding his hands up to protect himself, "I didn't know it was a human"
"well it was and now I'm the one who'll be in trouble" shouted Jongin. "I'm sor-" Sehun was stopped mid talk by the stranger's voice that seemed even more angry than Jongin.
"shut the up both of you, if anyone were to get angry then it should be me. I'm the one who got assaulted over here" the guy was fuming by now.
Jongin was taken aback by that and immediately turned to the stranger and apologized to him, "I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to do this at all. It was all this idiot's fault because he dared me to hit a mannequin's and we thought that you were one and I'm really sorry I hope you wouldn't call the police on us" Jongin finished with a small smile hoping that maybe it'll help him make the stranger forgive them.
The said stranger seemed like his thoughts were all over the place because his face looked like he was constantly trying to say something but stopping himself from doing it.
"how the hell did I even look like a mannequin to you?" he finally said, the intimidating glare never leaving his face.
Jongin looked at the stranger then at Sehun, who was doing the same thing and they both said in unison, "you didn't budge at all when we were walking over here" and Jongin continued, "and since you were giving us your back, we figured that you were just this shop's mannequin" he pointed at the shop next to them.
The stranger looked at it then at Jongin and Sehun. And when they thought that the stranger was gonna shout at them again, he completely caught them off guard by actually laughing so loud to the point where some passersby were looking at them.
Jongin and Sehun looked at each in confusion once again, "oh my god" Sehun muttered. Jongin nodded at the other boy because he knew what he was thinking about.
The stranger in front of them was actually scary, because no one could laugh at something like that when they were the ones that got assaulted.
"is this how you guys flirt with people nowadays?" the guy said, still laughing.
"what?" said both Jongin and Sehun at the same time.
Kyungsoo finally stopped laughing, "okay let's get this right. So you saw me standing here all alone and you immediately challenged each other on who would pick me up first so you," he pointed at Jongin, "decided to quickly slap my to get my attention"
"wait no" Jongin said, panicking.
The stranger totally ignored him and continued "and then when you," he pointed at Sehun "felt that you already lost this, you just backed out and let your friend take everything for himself". Sehun didn't even talk, he just kept looking at him in shock.
"but I'm not that kind of person you know" finished the stranger with a shake of his head.
"no no no I swear to god that was not it, it was just a stupid dare and a lot of idiocy because we couldn't distinguish a mannequin from a human being" Jongin said with a nervous look on his face.
The stranger kept looking at Jongin as if he's reading him and just stayed quiet for awhile as if he's thinking this through.
When Jongin felt like no one is going to say anything, he thought of apologizing once again and as he was going to do it, the stranger said while smirking "well what a shame because I would have given you my number if you just asked nicely, but I guess this whole thing was just a mistake so whatever" he then turned around and started walking away.
Jongin's mouth was wide open with shock at this point, he absolutely didn't see this one coming.
When he finally woke up from his shock, the stranger was already gone and Sehun was still gaping like a fish out of the water beside him.

 

 


                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 


One week after the accident, Jongin met the stranger once again but this time in a coffee shop.


He was just standing in a line to get his coffee when he looked away from his phone because something caught his attention. "damn, what a nice ", Jongin thought.
Jongin then remembered the accident that happened a week ago and immediately looked away because one thing he was sure of and that he did not want to be known as a ert that looks at and touches people's butts and be thrown in jail for it.
"okay just one final look and then I'll stop forever" Jongin mumbled without noticing and then looked down at the that was moving away from his sight and getting replaced by a crotch instead.
Jongin immediately closed his eyes knowing very well that he got caught and this was the end of him. He should have said goodbye to his mother before leaving because he's now surely going to be thrown in jail.
He slowly opened his eyes when he noticed that no one was shouting at him or calling the police for him, and he immediately regretted it.
In front of him was a boy a little bit shorter than him with a black baseball cap on his head and a very amused look on his face. "And so we meet again", said the stranger.

 



Horror, bewilderment, shock, nervousness, embarrassment, Jongin felt it all at once.
He couldn't even talk back to the stranger but to his good luck, the barista called for them to move forward because they're stopping the line of people behind them.
The stranger turned back around and got his order then looked at Jongin for one last time and left. Just then Jongin was finally able to breathe normally again and quickly took his order to just go home and drawn in self-pity and embarrassment.


But that's not what life held for Jongin because once he got out of the coffee shop, he found the same stranger with the nice  standing right there. Jongin contemplated running away but he decided otherwise and just approached the stranger, who was still smirking at him amusingly.
Jongin never knew he hated smirks so much until he got to know Sehun and this stranger in front of him.
"hey listen I'm really sorry for the other day, I feel like that was just a huge misunderstanding and idiocy from my part. Uh and I'm also sorry for today" said Jongin while scratching his ear. It's a habit he does whenever he got so nervous.
The stranger just chuckled and said, "give me your phone".
"what?" Jongin was confused again.
"I'm starting to think you either have some problems with your hearing or you're just too stupid to understand whatever I'm saying" the stranger shook his head with a very small smirk, that's never leaving his face apparently.
Jongin blinked then got out of his daze and said, "what do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter