Love you

Only U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you okay?" Ask Jaehwan as she look at Taekwoon worriedly. She can see some bruise on Taekwoon's face.

"Yes, I'm fine. Before they can do more to me, someone help me," reply Taekwoon. It always like that. The boys always bullied on him because he is an easy target. He never fight back. He also just a nerd boy that does not important at the school. He's not handsome as Hongbin. He always hide his face under his hairs and his big glasses. He also not rich. His father just owned a bookshop. But, he's happy with his life.

"Who's helping you? That boy again?" Ask Jaehwan as she think of a good looking boy that always be with this school princess. Taekwoon nod his head. He does not know why, but that boy always there to help him when he's in danger.

"Why you not fighting back?" Ask Hongbin as he sit beside his twin.

"I don't want to," reply Taekwoon. Jaehwan and Hongbin sigh when they hear the answer. The twin already know why but still they cannot understand.

"But, you need to fight back. If you just let them hit you everytime, your face will be cover by bruise. You'll not look cute, like me," said Jaehwan as she acting cute in front of the boy.

"You always cute, Jaehwan," praise Taekwoon that make the girl blushing. The girl actually used to like the boy. She already confess to him but rejected by him nicely. Taekwoon is waiting for someone else. Jaehwan does not mind and accept it. They still can be friends.

"If I'm cute, why you not fall for me?" Tease Jaehwan. Taekwoon look at his desk to avoid Jaehwan's stare.

"Because his type is a y girl," Hongbin reply for the boy. Taekwoon slap Hongbin's shoulder as he mumbling something. 

"Not that," mumble him as he put his head on desk. The twin laugh when they saw his reaction. They love to tease the boy. For them, he's too cute when they .

Taekwoon already has someone that he love. It might be childish but he still holding his promise to that girl. Even when he does not know if the girl still remember about the promise or not.

***

"Why you're here? Isn't I already told you, you are not allowed to eat here," yell Jenny. This girl is such a nuisance. She always bullied on Taekwoon. She's the principal daughter and acting like she the one that owned the school. 

"I'm sorry," said Taekwoon before he walk away to leave. He does not want to search for problems. He's there just to buy bread because he forget to bring his lunch box. 

"Sorry?" Mumble Jenny as she roll her eyes. She take a cup of water on the table and throw it to the boy. Her friends laugh at the soak boy. 

"What are you doing?" Shout Jaehwan as she walk toward them. She fastly take out a handkerchief and give it to Taekwoon.

"Thank you," said the boy as he take the handkerchief and wipe his face. Jaehwan already sent a deadly glare at the girl. Hongbin fastly stop his twin that look like she want to kill that girl. 

"What do you want to do?" Ask Jenny as she smirk at them. Her fanboys already stand in front of the girl to protect her. It quite dangerous. The boys are willing to do anything for the girl. 

"Coward," said Jaehwan as she glare at the girl. She just smirk before she take another cup of water to throw it to the girl. Before she can do that, someone hold her hand and stop her action. She look at the person who's holding her hand. 

"What are you doing?" Ask Jenny as she try to pull back her hand. The person let the hand go and make the cup fall down. It make her shirt become wet and dirty. She look at the person in angry.

"Look what has you done!" Yell her.

"It just a shirt. I think you can buy million of it later," reply Hakyeon as she walk away from her.

"Wait, where do you think you're going?" Yell Jenny. Both of them are enemy. Hakyeon always disturb Jenny's plan to bully on Taekwoon. Jenny hate the girl. Before, she the one who's always gain all attention from the boys. But after that girl come to this school, the boys change their attention to Hakyeon. She think she much more prettier than Hakyeon. 

"I though I can eat peacefully here, but its look like I'm wrong. I don't have time to watch all of your drama, Jenny. It better if you do something else that much more useful. Your father is such a nice person. You should know how to protect your father's name. Not doing something like this," said Hakyeon before she leave. 

Jenny look at the girl in angry. She really hate that girl. She will make the girl pay for this humilation. Taekwoon look at the girl in amuse. That girl still cool as before.

***

"Hakyeon is so cool," praise Jaehwan. Hongbin nod his head agree on his twin. 

"Yes, she is," reply Taekwoon as he smile. The twin look at each other when they hear Taekwoon's word. His voice might be low, but they still can hear it. 

"Taekwoon, are you maybe like Hakyeon?" Ask Hongbin as he look at the boy curiously.

"I... I'm not," reply Taekwoon as he blushing. 

"Just admit it, Taekwoon. I understand if you like her. If I'm a boy, I will like her too," said Jaehwan. Taekwoon blushing hard when the twin continue teasing him. 

***

"Where're you going, Hyukkie?" Ask Hakyeon when she saw the girl walking toward her with a smile.

"Just spying on someone," reply the girl.

"You mean your pretty boy?" Hakyeon already know that girl like Hongbin very much.

"Well, I also get new good news for you," reply Sanghyuk as she raise her eyebrows few times. Hakyeon look at the girl.

"Your Taekwoon, he like you," told Sanghyuk. When Hakyeon hear that, her eyes become sparkle and shining in happy.

"You've done great job," reply Hakyeon as she smile widely. 

"I'll treat you gopchang today," continue Hakyeon. Sanghyuk cheer happily as she clap her hand. 

"Whats wrong, Wonshik?" Ask Hakyeon when the boy sit in front him with a face that cannot be read.

"Jenny, its look like the girl is planning on something for you," reply Wonshik.

"Well, I'll welcome anything that she plan to do to me. Don't worry, you'll always with me to protect me," said Hakyeon. The boy just nod his head.

"About the boys who always bullied on Taekwoon, do you know who are they?" Ask Hakyeon before she drink her banana milk.

"The boys are Jenny's fan. From what I know, she the one who order them to keep bullied on Taekwoon. For what I don't know," reply Wonshik. 

When Hakyeon heard that, she think carefully. The other bullies stop when Wonshik beat them back and threat them. But, this few boys still bullying Taekwoon even after Wonshik beat them. It make she fell weird.

"I think we need to focus on Jenny. I think this problem come from this girl," said Hakyeon. Her friends nod their head agree on her words.

***

"Dad, sorry I'm late," said Taekwoon as he enter the bookstore. After he come back from school, he will stop at his father shop to help him. 

"Its okay, Taekwoon," reply Mr Jung from behind the counter. Taekwoon put his bag on the chair and help his father to arrange the new books on the shelf nicely. 

"Oh I almost forget. Taekwoon, this weekend my friends invite us to go for a dinner at their house. We also will discuss something important," told Mr Jung as he look at his son.

"Okay," reply the boy. Without he know, Mr Jung is smiling as he look at the boy. He then look at the photo on the table as he smile.

***

"How about if we go for a movie this weekend?" Suggest Jaehwan as she look at the boys.

"Sorry, I can't. My dad and I need to go to his friend's house for dinner," reply Taekwoon. 

"Its okay if like that. I'll find someone else," reply Jaehwan as she pouting.

"We'll go later. I promise," said Taekwoon when he saw that face. 

"You can go with me," said Hongbin as he put his hand around Jaehwan's shoulder.

Before Jaehwan can answer that, they hear the sound of door opened. They always eat at the roof when that girl start to make new rule that Taekwoon cannot eat at the cafetaria. They turn around and saw two students talking to each other. They cannot see the students' face clearly because of some old desk and chairs blocking their view.

"Someone is confessing," said Jaehwan as she stand up and peak behind the wall. 

"Omo, its Hakyeon," continue Jaehwan that make the boys follow her act. Taekwoon watch the confession with a nervous feeling. He afraid that girl will accept the boy. Well, the boy is quite handsome and tall too. Hakyeon might accept the boy.

"Sorry, but I can't," Hakyeon politely reject his confession. The boy look at the girl in disbelief.

"But, why?" Ask the boy.

"Because I already has someone that I like. I'm sorry," reply Hakyeon. 

"Don't worry. I believe you will find someone better than me that will love you," continue Hakyeon as she pat the boy's shoulder. 

The boy sigh before he nod his head. They can see the disappointment from his face. He just got rejected, so it normal for him to act like that. Hakyeon look at the boy who's walking away from her lifelessly. 

She also want to leave the roof but before she can do that, few boys stop her. Hakyeon walk backward as she look at the boys. She can see Jenny and her friends behind the boys.

"What do you want, Jenny?" Ask Hakyeon as she glare at the girl.

"Pay back," reply Jenny as she smirk. The boys start to surround the girl. 

"Stop!" Shout Taekwoon as he run toward the crowd. He stand in front the girl to protect her. Hakyeon smile as she look at the boy.

"Good. You also here. I can pay my revenge to both of you right now," said Jenny as she look at Taekwoon. The boys walk closer to both of them. 

"I guess you all don't have any other thing to do right now," said Wonshik as he walk toward them. He stop at in front of Taekwoon and Hakyeon looking at the boys in angry.

"Lets start, shall we," said Wonshik before he beat all of the boys. In blink of eyes all the boys are lying on the floor groaning in pain. 

"Nice job, Wonshik," said Hakyeon as she pat the boy's shoulder. Wonshik nod his head as he look at the boys. Jenny and her friends already runaway from that place. 

"I count on three. If you don't go from here, Wonshik will kill you," said Sanghyuk as she walk closer to them.

"One," when she start counting, all of the boys already disappear from their sight.

"Wow, that fast. I think they should register in marathon competition next year," continue Sanghyuk as she watch the boys running away from them.

"Thank you for helping me Taekwoon," said Hakyeon as she smile at the boy.

"Emm I don't do anything. Wonshik the one who fight with those boys," reply Taekwoon as he blushing.

"You're still cute as before," mumble Hakyeon when she saw the blushing face. Taekwoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter