Chapter 1

The meeting.

21st October 20XX @ XX High School 

Miss Julee : hi girls good morning 

Class : good morning Ms Julee. 

Miss Julee : girls, please come to school tomorrow as there'll be Education exhibition is our school. There's many university and colleges coming over. Don't lose this chance. There'll will be no class after recess. 

Class;  yessssssssss!  

Miss Julee : alright girl, shall we start our lesson?  Please take our your textbook and open page 68.

Meanwhile at the back of the class

Bom: girls!!!! Are you guys coming to school tomorrow? There'll be no class after recess.. Yes! 

Dara : well, I'm not so sure yet.. I'm still thinking about it tho... 

Bom: what about you two?  Yah yah Chaerin, Mingkki! 

Chaerin & Minzy : yes we heard you unniesssss

Minzy : and stop calling me Mingkkiiiiiiiiiiii!  I'm trying to jot down what Miss Julee is saying!! 

Chaerin : hahahaahhaha!  

Miss Julee : Yes Chaerin? May I know what is so funny?  Mind to share? 

Chaerin : I'm sorry Miss Julee..  

BomDaraMinzy: /trying so hard to cover their laughing fwcr with poker face on/ 

Miss Julee: alright, let's get back to where we stop just now......  

Bom: hey!  So are you guys coming tomorrow??????  Chaerin? Mingkki? 

Chaerin : why not? I'm sure coming tomorrow. There's no class after recess meaning we're free.. We can check out the exhibition for awhile and then goes to the field to gossip ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ as for Minzy.. I guess she's coming.. You two know she's a nerd right? Right Minzy? 

Minzy : yes!  Chaerin knows me well!  And Miss Bommie,  please stop calling me Mingkki! URGH!  

and they continue to focus on their class before Miss Julee caught them again... 

 

 

The another side of the world (jk)  another side of the town..

 

XXX High School... 21St October 20XX

 

Mr Harry: good morning class! 

Class : Good morning Sir! 

Mr Harry: alright. Have a seat boys. I would like to inform everyone of you that there's Education Exhibition. All of you better be present tomorrow so you check out their universities and colleges. Don't hesitate to ask the exhibitor for whatever you want to know. It'll be held at the hall after recess. 

Mr Harry : okay let's get back to our lesson. Open your history textbook at page 76. (And the class goes on)  

 

And......... 

 

 

 

Seungri : hyong hyong hyong, are y'all coming to school today and going to the exhibition?  I bet there'll be many pretty noona tomorrow!!  

GTOBAEDAE :........

Seungri: yahhhhh.. Some respond yo!   

Bae : I'm coming for sure!  There's class before the exhibition. And it's chemistry class! Can't skip that. 

Dae : I agree with Youngbae! 

TOP: I'm coming tomorrow.. 

GDYBDaeRi : mwo?  

Mr Harry : /coughs coughs/ yes jiyong yes youngbae yes Daesung yes Seungri?  What can I help you?  Is there any part you four did not understand?  

GDYBDAERI: /pushes each other/ 

Bae : yes sir!  I don't really understand on the part why did the war occurs! 

Mr Harry : /explains................/ do you understand now? 

Bae: yes sir. Thank you. 

Mr Harry;  what about Jiyong Daesung Seungri ?

GDAERI: yes sir. We're clear about it now. Thank you sir. 

Mr Harry: okay good. Let's continue. 

Jiyong: are you serious hyong?  You're coming??  Like for days like tomorrow? 

TOP: Why not? 

Dae: but you normally skip it... Hyong are you alright?  

Seungri : are you having fever?  

TOP: yah yah!  Hands off Seungri. I'm alright. And I'm not having fever. 

Bae: hmmmmmmmmm 

TOP: stop giving me those faces you s! I just feel like coming tomorrow.... And like Seungri said.. There might be many pretty ladies tomorrow.. Plus its about our future.... Why not? 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi, this is my first chapter. Feel free to leave a comment... Let me know how is it. I know it ahahha.. First few chapter will be about the rgirls and boys.. And the story will proceeds when they meet... Soon... Heh! Hope y'all like it.