Spoken Word 4

Words Left Unspoken
Sometimes we have to move to get on with our lives.

But somewhere deep in our heart,

We hold on to the hope that our partner may change his/her mind and come back to us. 

We mask our pain with a “painted” smile while still looking out for the return of the one we long for.

 

 

********

 

Sinb's POV

 

*****

 

 

 

"Only if you'll agree to have a deal and a contract with me.."

 

Trust me. If I can smile at her, I'd already did, only if she didn't said that. I looked at her bewildered.

 

"Say what now?"

 

I ask her bluntly. Tho, she just shook her head, her smirk not leaving her lips as she stand up. She walk around the, her hands on her back, as I follow her every movement with my eyes. She came into a halt in front of the small table over the corner where a lot of papers were all piled up together. She sat down over the table and cross her legs, having for it to have expose. Damn their hot. I mean, her legs is really milky white, must have run in their family blood. Tho, my eyes betrayed me.

 

"Enjoying the view?"

 

I tore my gaze away from her semi exposed legs, and look back at her when she stated that— I mean said that. I quickly glared at her when I saw her smirk again.

 

"You wish.."

 

 

As I said that she took a piece of bond paper and busy herself with writing. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion when she stood up wearing a satisfied smile. She walk towards me making me step back a little. Her smirk is showing up again. It means, whatever the thing is that she wrote can't be good. Not even the slightest. 

 

She then stop just about a meter away from me. She showed me the paper and my heart drop at its most bottom peak.

 

Wanna know what is written on it? Well then, let me kindly read it out for you.

 

 

" "I, Hwang Eunbi, am agreeing to have this contract/deal with Jung Yerin to be her girlfriend for the whole school year. I will sincerely agree to only have one kiss per day and to have usual dates together with her. But, I an also agreeing to have this contract only for me to join their club. Falling in love is not a MUST.

 Sincerely, 

Ms.Clumsy Blushing Girl ♡"  

 

______________ ______________

Hwang Eunbi. Jung Yerin

 

"What's this?"

 

"Finish reading it first. There's more on the back.."

 

I finished reading it only to be a bit disappointed when she said that there's more written on the back.

 

 

 

RULES:

1.This will all just be an act.

2.One kiss per day only.

3.Twice or so a date per week.

4.We are NOT ALLOWED to tell anybody anything about this.

5.No one is allowed to back out.

6.FALLING IN LOVE IS COMPLETELY PROHIBITED.

 

Consequences when Rules are NOT FOLLOWED:

1.One needs to treat the other everything for a whole day.

2.A slap on the face.

3.Thrice a slap on the face.

4.Contract will quickly and will be completely stop at all cost.

5.The other will leave the club.

6.------ that's my secret- Yerin♡. Kidding, the other will be treated as a stranger permanently. The contract will quickly be stop at all cost.

 

"Are you kidding me?! I am totally not agreeing with this!"

 

I exclaimed once I had finished reading it all.

 

"Well, see you next year then. You'll have to wait for a year before you could fully join then. Well, run along now, bye bye~"

 

And she even shooed me away with her hand while now seating on the chair probably only she can sit on.

 

I stay rooted on my spot while I am contemplating whether I should sign it up or not. I look down on the wooden floor, trying to make up my mind about my up coming decision.

 

"Hmm?? What are you still doing here? Move along now.. break is almost over."

 

When she said that, I look back at her and saw her now putting her chin on her raissed hand while putting up a smug face. I sighed in defeat and closed my eyes, hoping for the Gods above me to give me a lot of sanity and dignity because what I'm about to do might take away those remedy of mine.

 

"Fine.."

 

It came out from me, almost sounding like a whisper. Tho, I got annoyed when she started to probably annoy me.

 

"Hmm? What did you say just now? Sorry, my hearing is not that good when it comes to love whispers.."

 

Teasing was tinted in her tone. So, I opened my eyes and look at her dead in the eye.

 

I really hope that I won't regret this.

 

"I, Hwang Eunbi, am agreeing to be your girlfriend.."

 

I said seriously. I almost lost it when she look down and I think I just saw her smiling.

 

"Well then, deal starts tomorrow. June 15, 2017, and will end on March 5, 2018."

 

 

*******

 

 

One Month Later.

 

Remember when I told you a month ago that I hope I'll never regret any of this? Well then, I just realized that, when I agree to be her girlfriend, that was the biggest mistake that I had ever made. I mean, sure the both of us are following the rules. My point is, even with the contract, there is this boundary that is dividing me to her.

 

Right now is currently break time. I haven't saw that Yepabo since earlier so I am kinda growing a but impatient since she said that I am not allowed to eat without her. right,? Sigh. That's the nth time that I had let out a sigh while casually staring at the entrance of the cafeteria, waiting for to finally show up. Eunha, Umji, Sowon and Yuju unnie are all eating now. They are even teasing me by looking at me, chewing their food slowly as if I'll be tempted to just go and eat already. But then, I remember what my punishment will be once I do that. You know what punishment it is? An additional kiss. So, it's a no no for me. 

 

You see, one time, I didn't believe her about that punishment, and then when she was taking too long to come here, I started to eat without her. Then, she came with a slightly tad bit of an annoyed face. There, she kissed me right there and then wherein everyone in the cafeteria saw it. 

 

Now, since the idiot is still not here, I'm gonna tell you a bit of what had happened for the past month.

 

Our very first day together, it didn't take long for the news of her being with me to spread like wild fire throughout the whole campus. Well, what can I say, she is famous after all. Our third shared kiss was during on one of the bathroom stalls. She just drag me in and started to devour on my lips. She did say ONE kiss so, our ONE kiss in that bathroom stall turned into a heated one. As in, she didn't break that one kiss until both of us had run out of breath. And that 'kissing in the stall' had become one of our tactics everyday. 

 

Then, there is also this one time wherein Mi Kyung made a scandal again. She TRIED kissing the idiot receiving a harden slap from me. Don't ask me why I did that, I just felt like doing so. It was like, there was this feeling inside of me that suddenly got triggered about the scene. 

 

There also came Yepabo's clingy attitude. She is so affectionate that she'll even sometimes show a lot of PDA. 

 

So all in all, the past month had not been good to me.

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

******

 

 

I had cut this off abruptly since I need to sleep now, father's mad at me for taking so long. Welp, adios, see you in a week wherein I'll have a lame but great comeback xD,, lmao, hope you enjoy this, and also, don't forget to comment down your thoughts on what's about to happen! 

 

Gaba and Jenny Out!