Chapter 2 Little Suspicions

Shhh! Soshis' Got A Secret
   "Sunny! Sunny!"      I barely heard the girls' worried voices. Slowly, my blurry eyes began to clear up, revealing my friends crowded around me, their faces pale with anxiety.       Small beads of sweat were running down my face and I didn't realize how nervous I was until I noticed my hands clamped shut tightly.       "Sunny? Are you okay?" Tiffany seemed panicked.       "Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, trying not to sound shaky.       We heard a rap on the door and all of us turned around to see who it was.       Slick in a crisp white shirt, black pants and intense black eyes, Jun Sung was looking as good as ever.       However, we were all feeling a little confused but that was soon replaced with excitement at the news of finally meeting this new hottie.       He wasn't just any hottie though. He was Lee Soo Man's... Well - Man. A highly praised PA, our SM Entertainment Boss certainly knew how to choose his employees.       Our ice princess, Jessica was subtly batting her eye lashes, widening her eyes trying to act cute.       Typical.        Jun Sung seemed unfazed by this seductive act and I was quite impressed.        "Mr Lee has a personal request and he'll be coming to see you tomorrow, four am sharp. Clear your schedules. That's all," and with that he slammed the door, making us shocked incredulously. Especially the disappointed Sica.        Lee Soo Man was the President. And not a normal one at that. A reputation for being too good for anyone, continuously busy in schedule, extremely fussy and nothing and no one gets in his way.        Then why would he want to meet us? He was an incredibly powerful man and it made me feel intimidated that he was coming tomorrow.        "Four am? Seriously?" Sooyoung shook her head in disbelief.         "He's a busy man," Seohyun said matter-of-factly.         "What do I do? I need my sleep!" Jessica cried, and everyone knew this was true.         Twelve pm in the afternoon was considered a normal wake up time for Jess and I sincerely wondered how she was going to pull this off.        "I'm betting 10,000 won that Sica won't be able to wake up until 11 am tomorrow," Taeyeon declared making us laugh. Jessica hit her arm playfully.        It suddenly struck me that maybe the president wanted to see us about the incident with Tiffany and I. No matter how outrageous it sounds, the president actually isn't someone who will even care about death.        Yes, he is terrifying.       "He's terrifying!" Tiffany cried out, "Really scary," she lowered her voice to a whisper.       "I know right!" we all agreed.       "And that PA sure was a cutie," Yoona said mischievously.       "Is our y Yuri going to whip him up?" I grinned.       Yuri looked embarrassed but she really was a stunning person and a simple task like that was nothing.       "But you know the rules girls - No relationships in the company," Jessica suddenly said defensively.       I silently giggled, remembering her failed attempt at capturing Jun Sung's attention before.       We tiredly began to get ready for bed, telling our scared, nervous and suspicious thoughts of meeting the president tomorrow.       It had been a long day.