Beginning

Dear Feelings, Dear Heart

 

Myungsoo's POV 

 

"As promised, you guys will be moving into a new dorm starting next week." Jungryul hyung announce as all 7 of us gathered around in the living room.

"Yeah!!" The members cheered in excitement.

It's been over a year since Infinite's debut and today is the day that all of us will definitely remember; the day we received our first trophy from a music program. Our CEO had promised us that he would move us into a new dorm if we win. We’re all excited to finally be able to move out. Now, don't get me wrong, I’m grateful for our current dorm. It's where I've met and bonded with my band mates. So many things happened here; we laughed, we cried, we fought and made up. Although our dorm is small and cramped, and the walls are as thin as paper – our conversations can be heard from outside, even with closed doors. I would be lying if I said I wouldn't miss this dorm, but I'm ecstatic about moving out. The new dorm would be bigger, prettier, and we would have more privacy – I believe the new dorm requires a passcode for entrance. Yay~!

"Start packing up your things and we'll send some people to move your belongings into the new dorm beginning from tomorrow." Jungryul hyung continued, snapping me out of my thought. Everyone have already calmed down by now.

"Hyung, how many bedrooms are in the new dorm?" Sungjong perked up.

"There are three bedrooms, just like this dorm." Jungryul hyung responded, "But there will be a slight change in room arrangements." He continued. Everyone looked at him, except Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung, they just looked at each other – slightly anxious? I think there's something going on between these two, but I'm not sure what it is exactly.

"So what is our new arrangement?" Sunggyu turned away from Woohyun to look at their manager.

"You and Woohyun are still roommates." I swear I saw a glint of cheerfulness in both their eyes. "Sungjong, Hoya, Dongwoo will take the bigger room, and Myungsoo will be rooming with Sungyeol."

"What? Why can't we have the same roommates?" Sungyeol, who sat across from me – and next to Hoya, protested. Is being my roommate so bad?

"It's more efficient this way. Sunggyu and Woohyun usually go do their recordings together. Same goes for Hoya and Dongwoo. As for you two, both of you guys have drama filming added to your schedule. It's a lot easier this way, so you won't be disturbing everyone else when they're asleep" Jungryul hyung explained.

"Then why is Sungjong in Hoya and Dongwoo hyung's room?" Sungyeol asked again.

"Because Sungjong likes to follow Hoya around." The manager shrugged.

"What the..." Dongwoo bursts out laughing at the manager's statement; Sungjong wide-eyed and everyone else laughed a long, except Sungyeol and I.

"Anyways, now that everything is set. You boys should get ready to sleep; we have schedules all day tomorrow." Jungryul hyung picked himself up off the floor and head out. Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung also stood up and went into their room. Dongwoo hyung went into the kitchen, probably to drink some water. Hoya hyung and Sungjong followed him. It was just Sungyeol and I in the living room now. Neither of us said anything, it was quite awkward really. All of a sudden Sungyeol stood up, causing me to flinch in surprise, "I'm going to bed. Good night." I looked up at him and nodded my head as he sauntered to his room.

Was he angry because I'm going to be his roommate? Is it that uncomfortable for him? To be honest, Sungyeol and I are not as close as the fans think we are. All the 'MyungYeol' thing is mostly for fan service. I mean, we are friends and all, but I wouldn't say we're best friends – even though we've said that we are in interviews. I'm a lot closer to Dongwoo hyung since we have been roommates since trainee days. And Sungyeol, he's much closer to Hoya hyung and Sungjong. Maybe our relationship would improve once we moved into the new dorm.

-----------

 

A/N: finally the first chapter is up. This chapter is more of an intro to the story I'm trying out writing in POVs, not sure how this will go. Lol.

Anyways, comments and criticisms are appreciated. Thank you for reading. =D

 

--- why do I always update around 4-5am -___-