Mr. and Ms. Hart

Mr. and Ms. Hart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How was your night, miss Hepburn?"

 

"Oh, it was quite eventful, mister Hart."

 

Wendy and Irene laughed, as they entered their dorm, half drunk. It was about 3am when they decided to leave SM's Halloween party.

 

Just like every year, Red Velvet joined the party this year too, with the most impressive costumes they could choose. They always stayed till the end and enjoyed themselves, and the free food.

 

This year, however, the members that lasted till the end were Wendy and Irene. Seulgi and Joy had left earlier, dragging a drunk Yeri towards the dorm. The poor maknae wasn't ready for all that alcohol. Joy and Seulgi felt dizzy too, so they didn't return to the party either.

 

"Shhh, be quiet, the others are probably sleeping." Irene gave Wendy a light push on the shoulder, making the slurred girl take a step back.

 

"Oh, please, they are probably half dead after all that wine they drank." Irene giggled at that.

 

"You can't handle alcohol either so shut up." Irene proceeded to take off the jacket Wendy lent her earlier, smirking while doing so. "This is yours." She handed it to Wendy, making their hands come into contact.

 

They kept quiet for a minute, staring at each other with small smiles on their faces.

 

"I had so much fun tonight." Wendy broke the silence.

 

Irene suddenly got shy from the intense eye contact and moved her gaze to the floor, slightly blushing. "Yeah, me too. Everyone had great costumes!"

 

"Indeed, all the costumes were great, but guess which one I liked the most." Wendy smirked and took a step closer to Irene.

 

"I bet you liked Key's the most. Oh! Taeil looked so cute in that dress too! Or maybe-"

 

Wendy put a finger over , "No, Jooyhun, you're wrong." That smirk never leaving her face. She took another step forward, leaning closer to Irene, "I liked yours the most." She whispered in her ear and the older one tried her best not to shiver.

 

"R-Really?" She felt a blush creeping in her face.

 

"Yes! This dress looks perfect on you! And those black gloves were totally made for you." She gently grabbed Irene's hand and inspected the glove, "Wow, it must be so comfortable to wear."

 

"I guess it is."

 

The silence that followed wasn't like the previous one. This time it was much more awkward. They stood there, looking around the room, trying to find something interesting to talk about.

 

They definitely didn't want to go to bed just yet. It was quite difficult to find some time for themselves in the dorm, so they wanted to treasure it. If only they knew how to start a conversation....

 

"Are you tired?" Irene started. Wendy tilted her head to the side, and Irene almost melted.

 

"Nah, not really." She answered with a small shake of her head.

 

"Alright, how about you go wash that beard off your face and I put a movie on the TV?" The older one suggested. She was surprised to see Wendy pouting, "But it looks good on me! I look so manly." She giggled.

 

Irene smiled at her, "So, you're implying that you look better as a man?"

 

"Well, yeah! I mean, look at me." She said and took a 'y' pose, which made her look more girly than she looked without the beard on. Irene laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter