The Dream

Peek A Boo

"Are you okay?" Joy asked worriedly as Yeri bolted to a sitting position on her bed.

"UNNIE!"

"WHAT?!"

"UNNIE!" Yeri shouted again with her eyes turning into saucers in disbelief.

"WHAT?! WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!"

"WHAT HAPPENED? WHY ARE YOU TWO SHOUTING?" Suddenly a third voice joined in the series of hollers which made the two younger ones look at the person who was standing at the entrance of their room.

"AAAHHHH! UNNIE IS THAT A SCISSOR ON YOUR HAND?!" Yeri looked so terrified with what she saw.

"YERIM-AH, IT'S JUST A SCISSOR! WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?" Though Wendy, the third person, did not know why they are shouting, she was just so worried at how frightened Yeri looked so she shouted back.

"UNNIE, WHY-"

"WAIT!" Joy interrupted. "Can we talk in soft voices so we can understand each other better? Also, so we don't hurt our throats. If one starts talking like this then everyone will follow and understand." Joy looked at the two who were nodding in agreement.

"If you were going to ask me why I have this." Wendy started calmly as she entered the room holding up the scissors in her hand. "I was helping the bear to trim her bangs before we heard you two shouting. Now, tell me, what happened in here?" Wendy explained as she sat on Yeri's bed.

"Ask that squirtle. She suddenly woke up and shouted at me."

Yeri scowled towards Joy before turning to Wendy, "Unnie, I just had the weirdest dream ever."

 


.....

 


The whole group just got back from a very tiring day. Their day was jam packed with schedules that they weren't able to eat a proper meal.

"Let's order something to eat." Wendy suggested. All of five were slumped on the sofa or the floor of their living room. "What about pizza?"

"From that place? Red polo with pizza slice in front as uniform? Ugh. I don't like that delivery guy." Irene commented.

"I don't think you ever liked guys, unnie. You always look at them like you're judging their whole existence." Joy teased. Out of the blue, a flying throw pillow met her face but still she laughed and stuck out her tongue towards Irene before continuing, "I agree with unnie. I don't like that delivery guy. He laughed at me when I suggested that they should have a chicken crusted pizza."

"Me too! He said I was weird when I recommended Pringles Pizza!" Seulgi chimed in.

Snickering, Yeri butted in, "Unnie, that is actually weird."

Seulgi frowned and pouted, "It's not!" she turned to Wendy sulking, "It's not weird, right, Wan?"

"No, no. To each his own." Reassured her same age friend.

"But I don't like him too. He said Ariana songs are boring." Yeri grimaced.

"Guys, we're ordering because of the pizza. Not because of the pizza delivery guy. I'll be the one to answer the door when he comes so all of you won't see him." with that Wendy called the pizza parlor to order for all of them.


Ding Dong

"Hi!" Wendy greeted the pizza delivery guy.

"Here's your pizza." The guy looked at her nonchanlantly. "You're the shortest one right? The one who sings high notes? Good voice, not the best but...yeah." Wendy tried her best not to scowl at the guy while giving him the payment.

"The nerve of that guy!" Wendy grunted as she entered the living room with pizza boxes on hand. She handed slices to others while narrating what just happened.

All of a sudden their leader got up and dialed something on the phone. "Unnie, what are you doing?" Wendy asked.

"Revenge." Irene smirked. "When he comes, you know what to do." She said then knowing glances were shared by Joy, Yeri and Seulgi.

"Wait. What revenge? What 'you know what to do'?" Wendy was completely confused.

"Just follow us, unnie." Yeri said smiling rather...evilly.


Ding Dong

"Here he is. Grab your weapons." Joy announced as she, out of nowhere, took a hold of what seemed like a pistol type machine gun.

"Wait! What?" Wendy utterly shock.

"Yerim-ah, get ready with that crossbow." Irene instructed as Yeri loaded her crossbow with an arrow.

"WHAT?!" Wendy still can't believe her members.

"Just grab your weapon and be ready. He won't be able say another word when he sees us." Seulgi told her while smiling like what they were doing was completely normal. "Just grab something, okay?"

So Wendy just grabbed the nearest weapon like thing to her which is a pair of scissors and went to position herself for their 'revenge'.

"Ready, unnies?" Yeri asked as she clutched the knob of the front door.

 


.....

 


"...so that's why I screamed when I saw you holding that scissors." Yeri finished recounting her dream. She looked at her companions. Both had a knowing smirk on their faces that got her confused.

A moment has passed, "Wait! Don't tell me it was-" The youngest was not able to finish what she was about to say because Joy wickedly giggle and Wendy got up, walked to the door with a smile.

"Maybe..." Wendy said as she exited the room.