the whole story

Closeted and Forbidden Love

Wil Bulick and Owen Godhat were having an affair. A secret affair. They knew that if they had told anyone about their relationship, they would be shunned and outcast as “queers” and “faggots”. So they decided to keep it secret. Wil was a medium-height redhead with a short temper. He had pale skin, light freckles and blue eyes. No one really liked him, and he was super duper annoying. Owen was also medium height, with light brown hair and light blue eyes. He had tan skin, long arms, and skinny legs. Owen was also very annoying, but there were some people who liked him. Wil had a great obsession with video games such as Clash Royale, Black Ops ll, and GTA5. Owen had a serious infatuation with cars, cars, and cars such as a Lamborghini Huracan, McLaren 675LT, and a Jaguar F-Type. The only thing Owen would talk about was cars, and the olny thing Wil would talk about were his nerdy video games. They seemed like the perfect couple. If only they could tell the world of their beautiful unrenowned love. It all started at a “Gays Only” convention in New York, New York; it was a time for lonely gays to come together and find their soulmate. Owen had come to the convention, on time, and found a seat close to the exit in case he had to sprint outta there. Wil showed up 13 minutes late, as usual (he wasn’t very punctual). There was only one seat left, next to Owen, so that’s where he sat. It turns out sitting next to Owen was a good idea, because at the end of the meeting, Owen says to Wil, “Do you wanna go get some coffee and talk about cars and video games?”. “Sure! That sounds great!”, Wil replied very enthusiastically. So together they went to Starbucks, got some gooood coffee, and talked for the next 7 hours and 46 minutes. “It’s getting pretty late,” Owen said after looking at his Super-Smart Watch to check the time, “I’d better get going. Can I have your phone number?” “Yea! Of course I’ll give you my number!”, Wil shouted. So they exchanged numbers, and carried on their merry way. Days passed, and Wil and Owen talked on the phone and hung out a lot. One day as Wil and Owen were walking through the park, Owen reached for Wil’s hand as Wil was reaching for Owen’s. They stopped, looked into each other’s eyes, and made love with their eyes. They could see all of the intimate emotions dancing around like little leaves falling from the trees on a brisk autumn evening. They stood there for at least two hours, making sweet, sweet love with their eyes. “Wow, that was nice”, Owen said after a few minutes. “Yea, refreshing. I can’t remember the last time my eyes got love made to them like that. You’re good. Really good”, then he blushed bright red like a ripe tomato. Together they walked to a nearby bench and sat down, still holding hands. Wil felt like a brand new person when he was with Owen, he just didn’t know how to tell him. He felt like he could accomplish anything, anywhere, at anytime. He felt like he should kiss Owen. Owen liked Wil so much, he could hardly contain his excitement when they were together. He liked him more than he liked cars, and that’s saying something. He felt like he could run all around the world without stopping, because just being in Wil’s presence gave him life and energy no one could understand. He felt like he should kiss Wil. They leaned in, closed their eyes, and kissed. Neither of them had experienced something as exhilarating or amazing as this before, nothing as wonderful and magical. They didn’t want to stop, but they knew they had to. They pulled away at the same time and stared deeply into each other’s eyes. They felt amazing. “That was great. Daddy,” Owen said to Wil. “I love the way you call me daddy. Mommy,” Wil said back. They left the park, hand in hand, and went to Owen’s house. Once inside, they went up to Owen’s room and sat on his bed, kissing again. Now, they made love, not just with their eyes, but with their full bodies.