Sehun's POV

More Than You Will Ever Know

Sehun’s POV:

Sehun was always the strong protector. Never letting someone get too close to his Luhan. But today was different. Luhan was killed by a man named Park Chanyeol and Sehun was not able to save him in time.

How could he just stand there? How could he not save his beloved friend when he was dying right in front of him?

Sehun laid there next to his dead friend with tears in his eyes and a wave of sadness over him as he turned his head slowly to look at his friend’s face that was stained with blood.

The tears began to fall and the sobs started when he saw the blood trickling out of his friend’s mouth. Why?! Why wasn’t he fast enough!? He could have saved Luhan! He loved Luhan and now he is gone forever.

Sehun realized crying over Luhan is not going to bring his beloved friend back and he tried to sit up but was thrown back down to the ground with a sharp wave of pain appearing in his shoulder and radiating to his right arm. “Argh! What the !”

He put his hand on his shoulder and pulled it back to see that he was bleeding. A lot. He then turned his head to look at his shoulder and his arm and saw that Chanyeol had stabbed him in the shoulder and had cut his right arm down to his wrist.

It was super deep and there was blood pooled around Sehun’s arm.

“! He got me good!” He shouted with anger. There was no way he could turn into his wolf form with this much of an injury. He needed help and fast.

Then he remembered Kai was the king of teleportation. If only Sehun could reach his phone and call him. “I have to use my wind to bring my phone to me but why does it have to be so far away?!”

Sehun lifted his good arm and summoned the wind to his call. He had to use more energy than normal since his other arm was pretty much ruined for now and he was laying down. Sweat started to form beads on Sehuns forehead as he told the wind to bring the phone towards him.

His breathing started to become faster and the sweat became like naigra falls down Sehuns face.

The wind set the phone down next to Sehuns body and he picked it up with the energy he had left. He dialed Kai’s number and heard it start to ring. “museun il-iya Sehun-ah?” Kai said with a cheerful voice. “Yah! I’m bleeding to death over here and all you can say is what’s up? Baegchi!” Sehun yelled with anger.

Sehun wouldn’t last much longer, his voice was raspy and the sweat was drenching his shirt. His breathing had become rapid too. “mwoga munje ya? neo sangcheo ib-eoss ni?” Kai said with worry.

“Yah! Of course I am hurt ! I just told you I am bleeding to death! Get your over here so I don’t die!” Sehun shouted to the older boy. “You know a please would be nice…” Kai said with amusement. Sehun widened his eyes with shock. “Mwo?! You want me to say please? Ok, I will say please.

Please get your ing sorry over here and save me! That better?” “I will take what I can get..” Kai’s voice trailed off as he hung up the phone.

Sehun dropped the phone as he felt a wave of dizziness hit him. “ he better hurry up.” He said with worry. And just like that, Kai had teleported right on top of Sehun’s hurt arm.

“! Get off of me! ING !” Sehun yelled with pain. Kai jumped off and smiled. “That is what you get you bastard!” Sehun panted and moaned in pain. “Why would you…ing land there of all….places?!” Sehun yelled between gasps. Kai looked at Sehuns arm and gasped.

“Dude! Chanyeol ed you up!” Kai said as he grabbed Sehun and lifted him onto his back. “He killed Luhan Kai….He killed the one person I loved! And stabbed me thinking I would die too!” After that Sehun passed out and Kai teleported back to the dorms so Lay could heal Sehun.