One shot

Our fate.

 

“Do you know how painful it is

To forget you, who has left me?

Don’t you know how I spent countless nights

Thinking of you?

 

I’ll send you off to that faraway place

But leave behind the memories of us in love” – Goodbye by Elsie

 

My name is Hyomin. Park Hyomin. Recently broke up with someone name Park Jiyeon. Yes, she’s a girl. But it’s not a wrong thing to date also a girl. We dated for a year, and broke up because of her ex coming back to her. She’s in confused states before she decided to choose her ex. Yes, leaving me alone because of that girl and yes, she’s dating another girl.

We used to hold hand, embrace each other, caressing each other’s hair, consoling each other when we’re having hard time, cried together and so many more. But at the end, she still chooses her ex girlfriend named Hahm Eunjung. Makes me looks like I’m totally strangers come out from nowhere.

Me, Park Hyomin, trying to removed everything just in case she gonna miss me.. But no.. She didn’t miss me. At least that’s what I thought. Counting days, day by day, she stops contacting me. I saw her on her social networking, happy with her life. How painful it is, am I not that special to her? All the memories don’t make her flustered?

Remember during our first date…

Jiyeon: “Did I make you uncomfortable?” awkward questions that make me want to pat your shoulder but I couldn’t hide my nervous feelings.

Hyomin: “Of course no…” I said why staring at her eyes. She too, looks nervous.

Jiyeon: “We should become closer after this. I’ll proudly say that I’ve got pretty girlfriend.” It’s shocked me at the first time I’ve heard this, but I’m glad that I’m someone that could make you proud. I thought.

Hyomin: “I’m not that pretty.” I said, but she’s smirk.

Jiyeon: “For me you’re the prettiest in this world.” She said this with full confident and it’s still making me confused now, is this fake?  Why she ended choosing her ex girlfriend. I cried again.

All the things she said in the past gonna hunts me forever, we spent a lot of time together, make a promise about a lot of things, carefully plan our future together.

Remember when..

Jiyeon: “I will find a job for us, and get married as soon as possible.”

That’s what you said, and I stupidly believe in your hopes. Yes, I’m stupid. I cried again and again. Park Jiyeon why you do this to me.

You become a celebrity. A model. A singer. You give me a hopes that you will never abandoned me like how you’re ex girlfriend throw you out from her life when she become well known actress. But now, you do the same. I’m hurt. A model dating an actress. It’s good at least for you now. You’ve leave me for someone better. I’m hurt.

Remember when I’m sick..

Jiyeon : “I’ll come to you now..” You would come as fast as you can when I told you that I’m sick. You would never let me feel the pain alone. Park Jiyeon, why you do this to me?

Hyomin: “It’s okay… You still need to work.” me being considerate.

Jiyeon: “No, I’m 15 minutes away from your place now, wait for me.” She hangs up on me.

In 10 minutes, you come. You look miserable. I know you come running. How worried you are towards me that time. You come and caressing my long hair, telling me that I’m gonna be fine, even though I’m just caught flu. How lovely you are at that time. Park Jiyeon, why you do this to me?

You would wait for me until I fall asleep, and hold my hand tightly. I, Park Hyomin, feels so safe when you’re there with me. How hurt I am now, that I’m sick of the feeling that I miss you so much, but you are now here to comfort me?

We are used to be lovey dovey couple, do you remember?

I’ve listen to goodbye by elsie, so many times before, I sang a few part for you.

“My love, please be happy

Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

My love who is leaving me, forget me

Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye”

 

But you stopped me.

 

Jiyeon: “Don’t ever sing this song again. Remember one thing, I would never leave you.” I’m so happy at that time. Seriously, I’m the happiest human being at that time.

 

But I sing it again, this time with mixed feeling.

 

Park Jiyeon why you do this to me?

 

The day you met you ex girlfriend, I’m there. I notice that you keep looking at her.. She smiles at you, and you smile back. I feel like I’m invisible. She comes to us and hold your hand for a long time..

 

Eunjung: “Long time we didn’t hang out..” I choked. Why would they hang out? Park Jiyeon is my girlfriend. I know she’s trying to seduce my girl back. I stood up and grab Jiyeon’s hand away. Jiyeon was shocked. But she then smiles because of my obvious jealousy.

 

Jiyeon: “This is my friend.” I look at you, Park Jiyeon, my girl friend who introduces me only as friend to her ex. I was shocked and speechless. I’m just a friend? Me, Park Hyomin, is just a friend to you, Park Jiyeon? How hurt I am that time that you cowardly behaved in front of your ex. But I’m still trying to understand your situation… I’m just sitting there silently.

Eunjung: “We should hang out sometimes.” She offered which is gladly accepted by Park Jiyeon. The way Jiyeon smile at that time, I know something will happen soon or sooner.

 

You started to change at that time.

 

You ignore me all the time.

 

You lied to me.

 

I called you so many times, but you rejected me. I’m hurt.

Now we broke up. 4 month has passed. Didn’t you miss me?

Now.. I pretend that I don’t know you, I walked by you, and pretend that I didn’t see you. I’m just trying to test you. I flip my hair so I look prettier than your ex now. I put some make up, I smile at the other guy at this cafe, they smile back.. I hope you’re jealous.

You look at me. The same way you look at your ex before.

Park Jiyeon, do you feels something?

You know that I still love you?

I sit on the table, just few meters away from you, I pretend that waited for someone, but that some didn’t even exist.

Your manager comes to me. Say that she wants to meet me. I’m jump in joy, inside of me, but outside, I pretend to be so expensive. I rejected her. She looks disappointed but I’m more way disappointed in her. She comes close.

Jiyeon: “Can I sit here?”

Hyomin: “Sure..”

Jiyeon: “It’s been long time.”

Hyomin: “Yeah.” Short answer, but she look awkward. I pretend to look at the menu.

Jiyeon: “You look pretty.”

Hyomin: “Thank you.”

Jiyeon: “Are you dating someone now.”

Hyomin: “Maybe.” She look disappointed.

Jiyeon: “I hope you’re happy.”

Hyomin: “Thanks.”

Jiyeon: “There’s something for you.” She took out an envelope, and then stood up. I’ve just stares at the envelope. Refused to take it, but she just left it here and walked away. I took the envelope; carefully take out the documents inside. There’s an apartment agreements, and car’s key, with a letter.

 

Dear my hyominie..

Here, what I work hard all this time, I make a promise to myself, that I would buy you a house, a car.. 100 pieces of 100 million won, It’s for us to use it, but I’m not sure if I still deserved that chances. I’ve been waiting for you day and night, but I’m afraid that I’m gonna hurt you again. Before, I’ve choose my career over you, my management didn’t allowed me to date anyone or I’m getting suspended. I left you. I pretend that I’m cheating on you.

I’ve been following you secretly, the more I see you, and the more disappointed I am to myself. You look sad. I hope I can be there for you. I’m sorry that I hurt you. I saw you, cheering for me while I’m performing on stage, out of thousands of people; I see the light of you. I saw you crying. I’m hurt too. But what can I do? I’m Park Jiyeon. A celebrity.

I saw you in our place, I saw you crying, I bet you’re remembering us, I hope I can give my shoulder for you to lean on. But I just could stare at you from my car. I’m hurt too. I wish I could kneel on you, proposed and get married, but I don’t deserved special place in your heart. I hurt you.

Forgive me, and accept this small gift from a friend like me. I hope you’re living so well after this.

Sincerely from,

Park Jiyeon.

 

“Did you hear that? Wings D collapse..!” The chaos make everyone panic. The other building started to collapse.

“Help!! There’s someone on the car at the parking lot! She’s bleeding so much!” Someone said.

“No one would go close to that building tho!”

“Isn’t that Park Jiyeon?”

I look through the glass and saw Jiyeon waving from the car… There’s a rock on the upper side, Jiyeon looks struggle though. I couldn’t help but run towards her even though many people trying to stop me.

“Watch out!!!!”

“Lets meet at the heaven..” Hyomin whispered as her trying hard to catch a breath, while Jiyeon, and already stop breathing inside the car.

“OH! Watch out!!” Someone yelled.

.

.

.

“Sorry we couldn’t save both..”

 

"We are together. We broke up. We almost together again. Then we're separated by death. In heaven, let's be together again. "

 

Just for short oneshot.. I'm still struggle to find an ending for minyeon to be honest. I couldnt finish my fic before because of the ending, i dont know what kind of ending suitable for them.