2 Hours

Elevator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung opened his eyes to the sound of singing. It filled his ears, but it was soft and muffled. It sounded like it was coming from a few floors above him. It was beautiful and long, stretching on without words and only tune. There were two voices that harmonized in a similar tone, one that did such with them in a deeper voice, and one that jumped in occasionally in a really high pitch.

"Do you guys hear that?" he asked.

Namjoon nodded. He was laying down, and his hands were pressed just inside Taehyung's shoulders, who hovered over the older in a dominating position. Yoongi was sitting behind them, watching with crossed arms and observing as if he were a critic.

"It sounds like the guys," Yoongi replied. "Jimin, Jungkook, and the others? The rhythm kind of reminds me of a song I've tried to compose before. They're probably just practising."

"Maybe they're bored," Taehyung hummed, going back to what he was doing before he was distracted. He slowly rolled his hips onto Namjoon's crotch, grinding slowly as he fought Namjoon's hands pushing him away to plant kisses on the older's neck.

"Can you just off already?" Namjoon droned. He tried to shift his hips away from Taehyung, but that only made the younger let out a soft groan at the friction.

"Just shut up and let me do this," Taehyung replied, using his hands to grab Namjoon's wrists and push them against the ground.

"Do what? Molest me?" Namjoon demanded lightly, though he didn't fight Taehyung's hold on his hands. "No thanks."

"You know you like it," Taehyung breathed next to Namjoon's ear as he picked up his pace, grinding harder. 

Namjoon cringed away from Taehyung's lips, but the younger stopped him by taking the older's ear between his teeth. Namjoon grunted as a pulling sensation tugged at his groin. Taehyung released the older's flesh, breathing through his mouth as he felt an unnatural amount of heat overcame his already-warmed body. A small beat of sweat rolled down from Taehyung's forehead to his chin as he pulled his lips back so that he teeth were bared. He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside, then fought until he got Namjoon's off as well.

They looked... incredibly y. 

Yoongi's crotch twitched from in his spot against the wall and he found himself panting lightly as he watched Namjoon squirm beneath a Taehyung. He unconsciously brushed his fingers against the zipper of his jeans, gasping when he felt how sensitive he was. He le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter