Chapter 1 - 10 years & what have we done...

Can I Always Rely On You?

AN: just a heads up, but alot/most of these chapters will be kinda short. i apoligize in advance, but when i was writing this story out, i simply grouped up the POVs according to what made sense to me. & there will be some pretty frequent POV switchs... well, let's get to it..!

Key (colors for dialogue) - Lee Donghae, Lin/Seo Hae Lin/OC

Forgive me if this is terrible...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae's POV/Thoughts
I wasn’t exactly sure what to think. Something inside just hurt. God. What am I doing to myself? I knew this was gonna happen. I mean cmon, we’ve been together for what, 6 months, & she still wouldn’t give herself to me, not fully. Naw, I don’t mean it that way! She couldn’t even show me what she felt. She had planned this somehow, just so she wouldn’t be bored. Bored waiting for her real love, lucky bastard. Yeah, I would love for my girlfriend to see some random guy, do’em a few times, & come running back when I came back from the army. But naw, even my girl from then left me for the random guy. Well can’t complain, I didn’t actually love her. Don’t get me wrong, she was sweet. Just not mine. Iunno, maybe I should get over that & follow the old saying: Best way to get over something, get under something else… Shouldn’t be too hard right..? The group’s been reunited, we’re have our first comeback as 13(+2=15) & we’ve even started to branch off into our own. I mean, Shindong’s finally getting married. Sungmin & Sunny have finally come out to Chairman Lee & the public about their relationship, along with the Maknae Couple…Even Heechul & Han Geng hyung are at it again with the Hot HanChul-ness… Bleh, not exactly growing apart, but growing all right. But I’m tired of thinkin bout that, I just wanna get to our comeback, cause then that will be the real start of things. A new beginning, with a big party. Oh, wait, I forgot to do something.


Lin's POV/Thoughts
Wahhhh! My life is soo weird. But wow, I love it. The rush, the sounds, the lights, that blind you. The ‘hardest’ part isn’t even that, it’s the people. I mean, you’ve got to boss around the hottest new things out there & more. & yet somehow, you’re immune to all of them. Absolutely, you are unfazed by every single thing that walks past you. Then again, being a directing PD for Mnet was pretty interesting. You’ve made tons of friends & got to go all over the place. So no complaining, Lin! & especially since the day you’ve been waiting for is coming. Bout frickin time! SuJu’s comeback as 13 (well + Henry & MiMi, so make that 15)! I’m so proud of them. + it was pretty big of SM to let them officially comeback… SOOO HAPPY!!! But UGH, my trait of thought wanders! I’m supposed to be working with the lighting specialist for their comeback stage tomorrow. June 25, the anniversary of their first award as 13. It had to be perfect, but even if it wasn’t, it would be, you just knew it. After settling with the lights to match the choreography, I began sprinting through the halls, just to check every little last thing, then my phone began to ring. (ringtone: You’re like a queen and beautiful…)

Hello, Donghae

Hey, dongsaeng-ah, why you no call me oppa?  

Well, you insist on speaking only English.

Ugh! Why you listen to me now? & how’d you know it was me?  

Because you, my best friend, have your own special ringtone…& cause you’re my oppa…

Ah-ha, you called me oppa.  

Dammit, you’re distracting. What you want?! I’m working!

On what?!  

If you keep talkin, I’ll make sure you fall on live TV.

Oh. (pause)  

Ha.

Well gosh, I was just callin to remind you that you’re comin to the party after our recording.

Are you crazy? I wouldn’t miss it.

Good.
(random worker talking to you) Mianhaeyo, sunbae. But we need your final OK on something…
Oh go, work, like always…

Bye Bye Bye!

Ahhhh! Finally, he releases me. Back to work, then home.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: (uncovers eyes) soo...how bad was it..? well, still doing some editing... yeah, sorry if it's pretty 'off' but i write a certain way that will reveal more details in the next few chapters. so long story short: it has been about 10 years since SuJu's debut as 13 members & now all of them have re-united, along with Henry & Zhou Mi, for their final album as Super Junior. the you/OC, Lin, is a long time friend of SJ as she first met them while interning with Mnet. she's supposed to be from the US & has been teaching Donghae english (hence the whole phone call thing). i promise, this will make sense in the next few chapters...