Chapter 8

'Till the last petal falls

"So who bullied taeyeon?"

"Wait a minute!! You really did told them!?!?" Jeongyeon shouts in disbelief while glare at taeyeon. 

"I think I accidentally sent the message to them" taeyeon grins and scratches the back of her neck unconsiously.

"You look ok. I thought they hit you or something" tiffany asks, studying taeyeon's face and body.

"No they just asked me to go grocery.. hehehe... That is bullied right? I mean they force me" taeyeon says and then someone hit the back of her head. She turns and saw yuri.

"Stupid" yuri hissed. Taeyeon just looks down while rubbing the back of her head and grumbling something unclear.

And now everyone froze in silent, nobody dare to say something. An air of awkward silence filled the room.

"Uh oh..."  hyoyeon put her baseball bat down on the ground slowly.

Nayeon then stares at them with crossed arm against her chest, she raises her eyebrow at yoona making her gulp as she walks backward.

"I will call my bodyguard to buy a door and send it here" yoona says quickly and pulled her phone from her pocket but her hand were shaking and she nearly dropped it on the floor.

Sooyoung slowly go to yoona's back and muttered through gritted teeth "Faster!"

Nayeon rolls her eyes before glancing back at the two dummies who is now struggling with the phone.


*
*
*


"You have a really great house. My Style" tiffany says to nayeon.

"Thank you" nayeon smiles.

"But the way, I like your necklace is it tiffany & co." nayeon asks as she studying the necklace.

"Oh this necklace? Yes it's tiffany&co. I got it from taeyeon for my birthday last year" tiffany says proudly. Nayeon just gasp.

"Taeyeon gave it to you? Wahh mina is so lucky"

 


Yoona is fixing the door with the help of jeongyeon.

"You are a great fighter you know" yoona says to jeongyeon while hammered the last nail in the door.

"Really? Thank you" Jeongyeon shyly smiles at yoona.

Yoona just chuckles and wipe her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Finally! Done" yoona shouts of joy. She look at the door with a proud smile. Yoona turns her head to jeonyeon and pats her shoulder.

"Thank you for the help" yoona says as extending her hand and offering jeongyeon a hand shake which the younger girl gladly accepted.

 


"Have you already try jokbal at restaurant next to our school" momo asks excitedly.

"No I didn't. But I really want to go there" sooyoung says with a slight pout of disappointment.

 

 

Tzuyu looks surrounding and just sigh when she see everyone are busy talking with each other.
"Actually I don't like to talk" tzuyu spoke.

Seohyun smiles as she join the latter on the sofa, leaning her head comfortably against the sofa.

"Me too" seohyun simply says.

"And all my classmate are so annoying" tzuyu says making seohyun chuckles a bit.

"I can related that" seohyun nods.

"I think you are the normal person I've see" tzuyu says and smile to seohyun.

 

 

"We are not short, we just unusually not tall" sunny says in frustration, dahyun and chaeyoung just nod their head while listening carefully.

 

 

"You know my life been so hard handling a people like them. Sometimes I want they act like normal people" jihyo sigh.

"I understand you" yuri said while pats her shoulder.

 

 


"You from japan right?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yes" sana replies.

"I like to go there. Last month What is call ehmmm ahhh loei I've been there before. That place is so beautiful" hyoyeon says excitedly.

"Loei is in thailand" sana frown.

"Oh"

 

 

Everyone are busy talking at living room while taeyeon and mina are busy preparing dinner at stove. Taeyeon knows everyone are mad at her right now, so she tries to be a good girl and volunteers herself to cook a dinner and of course she had to drag mina into this mess.

 

About an hour later the food was already made and everyone are at the dining table and enjoying their dinner. Everything was going great and everyone are getting along fine.

 

After dinner yuri and the rest decided to leave but nayeon insisted and  invited them for a sleepover at her house since it's already midnight which they gladly accepted.

 

And now they have to decided with who they wanted to share a room. Nayeon's mansion have 5 rooms so there will be two rooms with 4 members in it, but it's not a problem since the room are so big.

 

At first taeyeon want to share a room with mina but of course mina have to refused it which make taeyeon sulking like a kid.


"Please be careful with this house" nayeon smirk at taeyeon and her classmates before dash to her room which she share with jeongyeon and jihyo.

"Don't mind her she tries to scare us" taeyeon whisper at her members but deep inside her heart, she scared.

"Bye sweety. Good night" mina smile teasingly at taeyeon before follow momo and sana to their share room.

Taeyeon just rolls her eyes, still angry at mina for rejected her in front of her members.

 

*
*
*


Taeyeon woke up in the middle of her sleep, feeling dry. She went down to the kitchen to drink some water.

She jolted at the time she turn on the light and find chaeyoung sitting there, drinking water. As soon as taeyeon's eyes meet chaeyoung's eyes, the younger girl immediately looked away and ignores taeyeon.

"Why are you still awake? It's bad for kid to stay up late you know" taeyeon says as she grabbed a cup from the dishrack, placing it on the counter and filling it with water. Chaeyoung just glare at her deathly. 

"Okok I'll stop" taeyeon chuckles.

"Why you hate me?" Taeyeon asks but chaeyoung didn't respond. Taeyeon then go to chaeyoung and sit in front of her, drinking water for the nth time already.

Chaeyoung stand up from her seat and walks over to the sink, washing the mug she used.

"Is it about somi?" 

Chaeyoung immediately stop after hearing those words. Taeyeon smirks as she caught chaeyoung's attention.

"So somi it is" taeyeon put her mug on the couter.

Chaeyoung shut the water off and dry her hands.

"You think I was bullied her. That's why you hate me. Are you?"

Chaeyoung staring at taeyeon furiously.

"Is it the truth?" Chaeyoung chuckles.

"You don't know the truth. So don't judge it" taeyeon puts a threatening tone on her voice.

"The night before she left. I saw her crying alone in her room. I asked her why and the only words she said to me was... she hate you." chaeyoung breath heavily. 

"Why she said she hated you if you didn't nothing wrong to her?" 

Taeyeon just lost her words and she doesn't know why. Chaeyoung staring at her and chuckles, she was about to walk away but taeyeon's voice stop her. 

"She liked me"

Chaeyoung freezing.

"Somi. She is the bright girl, friendly, lovely and always fun person to be around. But too bad she was schoolarship student, everyone hate her for that and they  bullied her  ..... Including my juniors but I swear I’m not one of them " taeyeon says and sigh hopeless.

"My first time meeting her was at the music room. She caught me playing the piano and she said she always wants to learned piano so I teached her. Since then we always meet at the music room and we always had lunch together. Everything were nice until she decide to confessed her feeling towards me. But I rejected her."

Chaeyoung chuckles again. This time laughing at taeyeon's nonsense words.

"You don't believe me? Then tell me why she always missing during lunch break?" this time taeyeon chuckles at chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung open to answer taeyeon's question but taeyeon cut her "library? To study biology? Her excuse was so cute and you believe her?" Taeyeong laugh.

Chaeyoung can't answer that one. She gulps.

"Yes, she hated me. It’s my fault,  I gave her a false hope but we’re ok now and I still keep in contact with her, If you still can't believe me I can call her for you" taeyeon leaning foward. Chaeyoung shakes her head fastly.

"No. It's ok I believe you" chaeyoung says weakly.

"You don't want to talk with her?" Taeyeon asks. This time her voice is softer.

"Maybe next time" chaeyoung whisper as she sit on the stool.

"How is she doing?" Chaeyoung asks. Taeyeon go to chaeyoung and sit beside her.

"She's good. She is now majoring in music education and learning how to play many instrument" 

"Good to hear" chaeyoung smile.

"She always said she missed her classmate but she feels ashamed to call you all since she left without saying anything. She scare that you all hate her" taeyeon says. Chaeyoug just sigh.

"Call her, I'll give you her number" taeyeon says as she pats chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Thank you and..." chaeyoung stops then look at taeyeon, she smile with her teary eyes  and  continues "I'm sorry" 

taeyeon smile and nods.

"I will tell my classmate about all of it" chaeyoung says.

"Thanks" taeyeon says and yawn "I'm so sleep-" taeyeon didn't finish her sentence and froze while looking at chaeyoung's back.

"What happen?" chaeyoung turns and saw nayeon walking to the front door. Chaeyoung quickly grab the girl's hand

"Nayeon where are you going?" Chaeyoung asks but nayeon gives no reactions.

"You're hand is cold. Are you ok?" Chaeyoung lifts her eyebrow, looks a bit worry.

"Why is her face so pale?" Taeyeon whispers at chaeyoung.

"Where are you want to go? it's dangerous outside" chaeyoung staring at nayeon seriously.

"I want to go out" nayeon says emotionaless.

"No you can't! I said it's dangerous-"

"I want to go out!!" Nayeon shouts angrily and glanced at chaeyoung harshly making chaeyoung gulps. This is the first time she have seen nayeon so angry.

"Yes of course you can" taeyeon blunts making chaeyoung glanced at taeyeon.

"Are you kidding me she's my friend!" Chaeyoung hissed. Even chaeyoung always treat nayeon bad but still deep inside her heart she really care for the girl.

Nayeon then start walking to the front door, chaeyoung want to stop her but taeyeon grabbing her shoulder.

"Nayeon..." chaeyoung says weakly making nayeon stop, she turns her head slowly to chaeyoung and smirk.

"My name is not nayeon" nayeon giggling before leaving the house.

"What does she means?" Taeyeon her lips, which felt so dry.

"Let's go! We have to meet jeongyeon" chaeyoung and taeyeon quickened their footsteps toward the stairs. Just as they reached the stairs, chaeyoung bumped into someone.

"Ouch" that person hissed in pain.

"Sorry" chaeyoung says. When chaeyoung and taeyeon look at the owner of the body's face, they froze. Taeyeon's mouth was wide open while chaeyoung's hand are shaking.

"What happen to you two?" That person asks angrily, she wants to give a lesson to chaeyoung and taeyeon but decided to against it when she see how pale their face are.

The three girls stood there for a moment before chaeyoung broke the silence "Na.. na.. nayeon!?!" Chaeyoung stuttered.

"Why?.... am I looking like sana to you?" Nayeon rolls her eyes and shake her head.

"But we just saw you left the house" taeyeon says making nayeon chuckles.

"Are you trying to prank me??" Nayeon burst out laugh.

"But she said the truth!" Chaeyoung shouts, looking more terrified than taeyeon

"Wow you guys are getting along well pretty quick" nayeon pats their shoulder and heading towards the kitchen.

"If she is nayeon then who was the girl we saw before?!" Chaeyoung freak out and grab taeyeon's collar.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU JUST TOUCHED A GHOST" taeyeon slap chaeyoung's hand.


*
*
*


Morning came by so fast and they decide to leave by 7 A.M.

"Bye guys" they wave at yoona, sooyoung and hyoyeon who were waving while their head out of the car.

By the time the car was out of sigh. Jeongyeon spoke."You know, I think they're not that bad"

"I think so" dahyun nods her head.

"But the way, where are chaeyoung and taeyeon?" Jihyo asks.

"They're still sleeping" dahyun sigh.

"I will wake them up" mina says and enters the house.

"Anyway guys did you read chaeyoung's text in our group chat(the one without mina)" nayeon says excitedly after a few of silence.

"Which one?" Momo asks.

"About taeyeon and somi" nayeon replies.

"I read it all... what a plot twist" tzuyu chuckles.

"So you all know the truth now and I think you can stop bullying taeyeon" sana glanced at jeongyeon and everyone nod in angreement.

"Yeah you are too much jeongyeon" dahyun says and shakes her head. 

"Fine" jeongyeon grunts


*
*
*

/at bus/ 

 


"Oh good morning taeyeon" jihyo bows a little to taeyeon. Taeyeon look at her weirdly but still gave a smile at jihyo then she go to sana and sit beside the latter.

"Taeyeon. You want some snack?" Momo comes from nowhere and offer taeyeon a snack. However, taeyeon refuse kindly saying she just wants to sleep.

"What happen to everyone. They seems nice to taeyeon" mina elbowing chaeyoung but there was no response from chaeyoung. She was already fast asleep.

"Ahh... sorry?" Chaeyoung jolts.

"Your face look tired" mina says. She looked concerned

"I don't get enough sleep lastnight" chaeyoung yawn.

"Of course. She and taeyeon stayed up late night together" nayeon says loudly.

"No I'm not!" Chaeyoung glanced at nayeon. Nayeon sticks her tongue out at chaeyoung quickly before turning back to face the window. 

"Seriously? with taeyeon?" A teasing smile formed on mina's face.

Chaeyoung opened to argue but a shout voice stop her.

"ARHHH NAYEON!!" Taeyeon's eyes shot open as she gasped for breath. She looks at surrounding and a sigh of relief come out from her.

Good... it's just a dream. Wait!! Did I just shouted nayeon's name out loud?

She casted her gaze downward slowly, not caring to look up as she knew everyone's gaze would be on her.

"You dreamed of me??" Nayeon gasp, cheek blushing like ripe tomatoes. Taeyeon just managed to sigh and curse under her breath.

"How dare you!" Jeongyeon grabbed taeyeon's collar and shaking her violently, while sana grabbed jeongyeon's hand trying her best to stop her from hurting taeyeon.

"Why are you the one who's mad? I'm dreaming of nayeon not you!" Taeyeon shouts and trying to shake off jeongyeon's hand from her.

Chaeyoung chuckles at the scene then she looks over at mina and saw she is huming, there is a hot air blow out of her ears.

"First sana and now nayeon. Player!" Mina muttered, pissed off.

"Someone is jealous~" chaeyoung teased and wiggled her eyebrow. Mina punched lightly on chaeyoung's shoulder as she groans "stop it"

"Sana left me because of taeyeon" dahyun grumbled at the back making chaeyoung and mina turn to see the sad girl.

"Are you sure taeyeon is your girlfriend and not sana's girlfriend?" Dahyun lift her eyebrow at mina. mina just shrugs, acting cool.

"She left me and I have to sit beside this yoda" dahyun points at tzuyu.

"Awwh come on dahyun. Sit beside me is not that bad right?" Tzuyu asks and laugh, dahyun scoffs.

"Anyway look at them. Are they look good together?" 

Chaeyoung laugh as tzuyu's question sounded so straightforward. Then chaeyoung nods her head quickly and says "Yes they look good together"

Mina rolls her eyes, she feels totally annoyed right now and dahyun just glare at tzuyu and chaeyoung.

"What? Are you guys jealous?" Tzuyu asks teasingly and chaeyoung just laugh at savage tzuyu.
 
"I'm not!!" Mina and dahyun shout together.

 

*********awesome9*********

Hye guys sorry for the long wait... but the way this chapter is bit long haha

And I'm sorry this chapter didn't have many mitae moments but at least, we got taeyeon x chaeyoung. For next chapter I will give you many mitae moments don't worry. Thank you for reading. Bye and happy new year.