Two

Because "I love you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook’s POV

            In the midst of darkness inside my room, my mind was with filled thoughts. As a dim light coming through the lampshade beside my bed beamed across the room, a sudden cogitation batted me hard. I like Kim Taehyung, love rather, for years and he was knowledgeable enough about it due to my confession a year ago. I know that the moment I confessed my feelings about him was a bad timing because he was devastated about Jin hyung’s cheating and any form of confession would be the worst idea and unfortunately three words slipped out of my sinful mouth. His response was still fresh in my memory, the way I was drowned with that brown orbs of his, the way that he arched his eyebrows up in incredulity, I knew. He did not like it, it was another betrayal bestowed to him, first was the fact that Jin hyung cheated and second was my confession, I was his closest friend and loving him romantically was a mistake, but what should I do, I am no cupid to say whom I’ll love.

            I didn’t realize that I’m actually sobbing so I held my pillow even tighter and cried my eyes out. I remember, I remember everything he said that night.
           “You love me? Well, I’m sorry because I don’t, I only love Jin hyung, and only him. I don’t have a room for yours.” These words echoed in my head that I really want to burst in front of him, I want to yell at him, why does it only have to be Jin hyung? Why can’t it be me? His words stung, it was so sharp that I ran out of breath. I knew he was drunk and he had no control of the words coming out from his mouth but I was too hurt that time that I had to leave him alone in that bar drunk and lost.

            When I left a year ago, I’ve gone into different places and there’s this certain person who told me that loving a person requires a battlefield and a fight must happen, just that winning is half a chance. With that, it stimulated a bit of hope that I can fight for him, I don’t care on how it will turn out as long as the chance is worth it.

            I think it would not be bad if I beg for him a chance, one last chance to prove how much I love him, although it hurts, I know that it will be tolerable as long as I have him. No one knows if I can make him fall for me or the other, but at least I had given a try.

 

Kim Taehyung’s POV

            A knock was heard inside my room as I was preparing for school. “Tae, breakfast is ready, eat first before you go to school. I’ll be waiting downstairs.” My mom said on the other side of the door. “Okay mom, I’ll be there in 5 minutes.” I quickly stuffed my things inside my bag and headed towards the dining room. “Good morning mom”. I greeted her with a smile and kissed her cheeks. “Good morning too, Tae.” She greeted back. I ate my breakfast and drove off to school. I was on my way to my class when I remembered that Jungkook was finally back. I did not like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter