CHIEKO BACKUS

KUNMAAO'S OCS

〔 gender 〕

⊳ female.

〔 s/o 〕

⊳ straight.

〔 ethnicity; species; race 〕

⊳ british-japanese.

〔 personality 〕

⊳ chieko is a very smart student, though it's lesser known because her achievements are often outshined by her superior student council president. in public, she seems like a quiet but adorable high schooler, which gains her popularity in the school she attends. whenever she is present, there would be the passionate "chi-chan club" surrounding her. they use chi-chan instead of her surname because they believe it's too difficult to pronounce. no one has ever called her chieko besides her parents on occasions. chieko is the treasurer because of her extraordinary affinity to numbers. she likes math because math doesn't obsess over how she looks. math is there to test her mental capability. only the other student council members and her parents know about her true personality.

chieko is a blunt girl who will talk honestly about what she thinks to those close to her. when she likes someone, she'll cling to them in every situation possible.  

〔 occupation 〕

⊳ STUDENT COUNCIL UNIT - treasurer; if not student, then she’s a math teacher. club still applies.

〔 birthday 〕

⊳ march 5th.

〔 others 〕

⊳ chieko is attached to the secretary because they were childhood friends. there are no romantic feelings present though.