pike

pike
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day I've met him was the best, and the worst at the same time, in my life. Sometimes I'm still asking myself why I'm in love with him, since he's only interested in fishes. Well, rarely, he can forget about these damned creatures and it's really amazing. He's sweet, caring and the way he's cuddling me is just too much, but it's not about that. Remember what I'm saying now. This story is real and it's really tragic. Tragic not funny.

Johnny is a fishing fanatic. Half of the house filled with ing fishing rods. The w o r s t. About once a month I step into a hook or an anchor that's laying on the floor. It needs to be removed at the hospital, because that is spiky at the edges. I've already had 6 such surgical interventions in my 21-year-old life. I even became friends with one of the nurses. We're even hanging out from time to time. She's really nice and pretty and I think she has crush on me, but to be honest, who hasn't? Maybe I should break up with Johnny and start dating with Minah? After all Johnny is only hurting me. But I still love him not Minah.

The other half of the apartment is stuffed with 'The Best Fisherman', 'Fishing World' and magazines like that. Every week my man is going around the town to collect all these newspapers. I was so stupid, that I told him to start using Internet, because I thought, that he would save money on magazines, but now he buys them online. He also spends too much time on some online forum for fishers and starts storms with others about the best baits. I'm getting scared, because it's not normal anymore. Sometimes he yells at the screen, and once he even thrown a ing keyboard out of the window. It's not a healthy relationship. I should leave him when he started calling me a fishie. Some time ago he really pissed me off, so I created an account on his favourite forum and trolled him. I commented some random under his posts, such as 'carps eat shiet'. I must pay for that in the worst way. I could barely catch up with making his favourite sandwiches to soothe him. And well, I almost forgot. He already has a 'Catfish' rank for haved created 10k posts. When it's warm, he goes fishing every weekend. For the last year I've been cooking and eating fish for dinner every Sunday and Johnny always reapets some bull theories about eating this water trash. When I got accepted to my first job he wouldn't shut up for almost a month that it's due to the fact, that I eat a lot of fish.
Every Saturday he and his friend Taeyong wake me up at 4 o'clock in the morning. They make a lot of noise packing up their rods, making sandwiches and stuff like that. During our dates he always talks about these ing fishes and the conversation always trails off to the American Sportfishing Association. Johnny gets himself ing angry and always has butthurt ''fuuu they don't replenish the lakes enough those ing thieves ckkk.' He also gets all red saying that and walks away from the table cursing, mostly to read the Great Encyclopedia of River Fish in order to calm down.

This year he got himself an inflatable dinghy for Christmas. Of course, he couldn't wait until the 25th. He unpacked it last night and pumped it up in our living room. He put on his entire fishing outfit (which looks really hot on him) and sat in the dinghy for the rest of the night in the middle of our house. He ate dinner (salmon) in it too. If someone gave me access to all the fish in America, I would ing kill them all.
On our first anniversary, Johnny took me fishing as an exception.ing awesome present you little ing er. We drove off way out of the town. We're walking to the lake, and his beautiful eyes are already shining, and he's his lips all excited. He set up all of his equipment, we're sitting at the water and staring. After few minutes I got bored, so I my mp3. My boyfriend slapped me across the ing head with his rod and said that the fish hear music coming out of my headphones, get scared and leave. Whenever I wanted to scratch my , he would scream-whisper at me not to fidget, because I'm causing a rustle, the fish see my move and swim away. I had to sit there motionless for 6 hours, as if I were at ing Guantanamo, and stare at the water. Our anniversary is on December, so it was also cold as .

Once I mentioned that my Johnny has a friend Taeyong, and that they go fishing together. Back in the days Johnny's fishing friend was Jaehyun. A well-built individual dressed in a bomber jacket 365 days in the year. He and Johnny were almost like brothers. He and his boyfriend Doyoung would come over our house on Christmas and others stuff. On Johnny's last birthday Jaehyun came over for some alcohol. They got wasted as and, of course, they wouldn't stop talki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter