Chapter 1~Oh, Lord

Hugs and Kisses | MarkxSana

I stopped on the side of the road and quickly shoved my earphones in my ears as Sorry Sorry by Super Junior played on repeat.

Anyway, I quickly rode to the school so I wouldn't get stopped by any overprotective parents asking if I need a ride. Seriously, I'm seventeen.

You might be wondering where my parents are. My parents are busy people. They don't have any time to spend with me. So, they are going to be out of town the whole school year. Whoopee

But it means I get to stay home alone, get stuff done, and keep everything organized my way. 

Christopher Williamson High. In other words, hell. CWH is a nice school, but the teachers . I just hope I get the funny, laid back teachers. 

I put my bike in the bike rack and noticed how abnormally big it was to the others. 

Just another thing to make me stand out, I thought. 

Hopefully, I can make a friend quickly, so I don't look like a loner by lunch. Great first day, huh?

I walked in and was greeted by a familiar face. "Aunt Chloe! I didn't know you got a job here." 

I guess that's one less unknown face in a sea of people. 

"Yes, I did. Since I knew your parents weren't going to be home, I took the opportunity to become your teacher," she explained. "My room is the third door on the left." 

I followed her directions and ended up in a small but fashionable classroom. 

This is Aunt Chloe, all right. 

I sat down and made myself comfortable. Which was hard, considering the class was pretty small, and only popular girls had filled the room.

Soon, everyone was here. Nerds, jocks, cheerleaders, emo kids, and me. The Kpop singing, artist girl. Yeah, some things about me is that I draw, I sing, and I'm a fan of Kpop. That's what makes me, me. 

Aunt Chloe came in with a big smile plastered on her face as if someone threatened to kill her if she didn't. "Students, we have an exchange student from Korea," she began. 

Everyone started murmuring about it. 

"He speaks English, and has lived in the US before." She motioned for the student to come in. 

When he did, he looked like the shy and quiet type. He tried hiding his face and was very successful.

"Everyone, this is Mark Tuan. Since I know none of you, my niece will be showing Mark around," she regarded me and I blushed in embarrassment. 

Then Mark looked up and we caught each other's eyes. I blushed even harder and my jaw dropped.

×××