Chapter 5

Why does it have to be like that?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yesung’s side:

 

Yesung woke up feeling dead. He felt like he didn’t sleep at all. “You were really moving around a lot last night.” Sungmin noted when he met the elder in the kitchen. He chuckled when Jongwoon threw a glare at him, unable to decipher the meaning of it. Was it a death glare? Tired staring? He really didn’t know. All he knew was that his Hyung’s hair looked like a birds nest with the way his hair was standing up into every direction possible and that the elder had giant dark eyebags. Yesung made himself some coffee before going into the bathroom. The next thing Sungmin heard was a husky, cracked scream that made him burst out into a fully blown laugh. Yesung came running out of the bathroom looking like he saw a ghost, making the younger laugh even more. “I look terrible!” Yesung practically screamed at him. “Look at those eyebags!” “They are Gucci.” Sungmin joked, cracking up over his own terrible joke. Jongwoon deadpanned and went back into the bathroom deciding to take a quick shower because he didn’t have much time anymore, but he definitely couldn’t go outside like that.

 

 

Ryeowook’s side:

 

When Ryeowook awoke to his alarm blaring into his ear he tiredly crawled out of the bed and went to the bathroom. He actually didn’t really walk. It was a mixture of walking, stumbling and gliding his feet over the ground as if he were ice skating. Once in the bathroom he lazily undressed and took a shower. In the meantime Kyuhyun got up. Usually Ryeowook would make breakfast but there are also those rare days where the younger gets up extra early to make breakfast. That day was one of those. When Ryeowook finished his shower he put some cream and a little bit of concealer on to cover up his giant black eyebags. As he left the bathroom and entered the kitchen he found a nice coffee standing on the table, just waiting to be ‘devoured’ by him. Ryeowook picked up the cup and thanked his younger roommate who was still making breakfast for the two of them.
 

Later the two went out to their classes. Luckily they had all classes together that day because Ryeowook felt paranoid that day. He felt like someone was constantly watching him. “Kyu-ah. I feel watched.” He said to the younger when they were sitting in the cafeteria to eat lunch. To that Kyuhyun looked around a little but he couldn’t spot anyone staring at them or Ryeowook to be precise. He turned back to his Hyung. “I can’t see anyone.” He said earning a simple “Okay.” as a reply. Kyuhyun saw how Ryeowook was visibly tense and looked a little scarred. Usually the elder wouldn’t be like that. He might sometimes be a little nervous but the shaking then and now were different. Not only that. Ryeowook was sweating. He wasn’t sweating like that when he was simply nervous. Another thing that indicated something serious was going on was the fact that Ryeowook wasn’t even close to laughing. Usually the elder would laugh when he was nervous but at this moment he looked more about to cry. From then on Kyuhyun gave himself the mission to watch his Hyung’s surroundings for any suspicious things and people.

 

 

Eunhyuk’s side:

 

Hyukjae spent lunch with Ryeowook and his roommate Kyuhyun. He had heard a lot about the latter and met him several times because they shared some classes but today the tall boy seemed to behave differently and so did Ryeowook. The younger looked all fidgety and scared making Eunhyuk a little worried. He noticed how Kyuhyun had scanned the area after Ryeowook whispered something in his ear. The youngest of the three seemingly didn’t spot anything. Later – close to the end of lunch break – Hyukjae dared to turn around and scan the area. ‘There!’ He spotted a guy watching Ryeowook intently. He didn’t know the guy but as their gazes locked the other looked away making Hyuk suspicious of him. The dance major made a mental note to keep an eye on the guy.
 

Soon it was dance class for Hyukjae. They were put in project groups of different sizes earlier. It wasn’t really helpful that the dance project was at the same time as the music project, but it was helpful that they were a duo and his partner was Lee Donghae. Helpful in the way of Donghae being a good dancer and them being able to just practice after the music project group meeting. Unhelpful considering he knew very well what he felt for the other was a feeling by the name ‘Love’. Todays lesson was pretty much like a self-study lesson. They were able to go into different dance studios in their project groups to practice their dance. And that’s how Donghae and Hyukjae ended up alone in one of the nicest dance practice rooms the school had to offer. It wasn’t very big but it didn’t have to. They were only two people anyways. The teacher assigned the rooms. He was fair. Bigger groups had bigger rooms but Donghae and Hyukjae were his favorite students, so he assigned them to the best small practice room. The two dance majors appreciated the dance teachers co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter