Chapter 5: Training And Meeting The Team Members

Agents Of Love

Sowon's POV

I pulled my keys out of my pocket and inserted them into the keyhole. With a twist, I heard the door unlock. I pushed the door open and saw two guests sitting on our couches.

”Oh, Sowon!~” A cheerful voice called out to me.

I sighed and threw my bag onto the ground, “Hello, Wheein. Moonbyul.”

Moonbyul nodded at me,”Good evening.”

I fell onto a empty couch and closed my eyes for a second. I felt them staring so I sighed as I opened my eyes. They had huge grins on their faces.

I ruffles my hair and sat up straight, “Alright, what’re you two grinning about?”

They looked at each other and their grins became wider. Wheein nodded at Moonbyul, who nodded back. 

“Sowon, are you tired?” Moonbyul came and stood in front of me. I stared at her, confused. 

She cleared and I answered, “Well yeah, but you haven’t ans-”

”Alright, we’ll come tomorrow morning at around about 7am. Be ready. You’ll receive everything then, alright?” She cut me off and knelt in front of me. 

I frowned, “First if all, I have classes tomorrow still and they start at 7 am. Second of all, can you ans-”

“Ah, you are not attending classes. Don’t worry, the classes you miss out on, you will not be paying for. You are getting paid for being an agent anyway.” Wheein cut me off and I clenched my fist.

”Alright, can you ans-” Just then Yerin burst into the living room and cut me off. I groaned loudly.

”I’ve got the Oreos!! Ah, Sowonnie, welcome back. I bought Oreos and believe me, I can’t wait to tell you the story behind it.” Yerin bounces over to the low glass table and places the plate down, “Dig in, all of yous!”

Moonbyul and Wheein did as told but I didn’t even budge. I sighed and leaned my head back. I looked up at our ceiling. No one listens to me. I sulk and turned my head.

“Sowonnie, here.” Yerin held a Oreo up to me. I shook my head and smiled, “Do you want me to bring you dinner instead?”

”Yerin, it’s fine. I’m just really tired. I’ll just go to bed. I’ll eat and shower in the morning. We’re going to be skipping out again.” I sigh and smiled at her. She frowned at me. 

I stand up but she blocks my way, “No you don’t. You’re going to eat before going to sleep. You are not going to bed with a empty stomach. You’ll lose weight and you need weight before lose anyway.”

”Yerin. Mind, repeating that?” I raised my fist up and she laughed.

”Come on, Sowonnnie. Sit down;I’ll get something ready for everyone.” She turned to Wheein and Moonbyul who were just eating and talking happily.

I sighed but with a smile, nodded, “Alright.”

 

TimeSkip

I woke up early in the morning to Wheein’s voice, “Sowon, time for you to get up sweetie. You’ll be late for school.”

“What the hell are you doing here, Wheein?” I rubbed my eyes and sat up on my bed. 

I groaned as she laughed, “You found out to quickly. Moonbyul already went through this yesterday. I’m here to take you for your first training session. Yerin’s getting ready right now, hurry up and get ready too. Just wear whatever, you’ll be changing soon enough.”

”Alright, get out.” I threw the blanket off my legs and stretched my legs off my bed.

Wheein frowned and walked out my room, “Rude.”

I rolled my eyes and got my clothes ready. I wore a loose red shirt and light blue very short shorts. I tucked in my shirt in lazily. It’s perfect because it’s comfortable and I look good in it. As I headed out of the room I bumped into Yerin.

”Ah, Sowonnie. Do I look okay?” She stopped me and I scanned her outfit. She wore a dark blue and yellow strips shirt with a white collar. She wore short shorts as well but they were bigger then mine and they were black.

I gave her a thumbs up, “You look great. Now, let’s get going. I’m actually quite excited to attend training.”

Yerin giggled, “Alright, Sowonnie. Go wait with Wheein. I’m going to put some make up on and we’ll go.” 

I groaned as she quickly headed into the room and closed the door, “Hurry, Yerin!” 

I headed to out to see Wheein sitting on the couch on her phone. She was happily texting someone until she saw me, “Ah, very inappropriate. Ready to head out?”

I rolled my eyes, “Not yet. Yerin’s doing her make up. She’ll be ready soon. So can we learn about the mission?”

Wheein looked at her phone with a worried look, “Umm...give me a second, I’ll check with Hwasa first.”

She quickly tapped away on her phone. Whilst she was doing that, I noticed she was wearing that ugly suit that her and Moonbyul wore last time. She wore a half sleeves white adidas shirt and dark blue pants with bright white shoes. 

“You aren’t wearing that ugly suit today?” I asked bluntly. She raised her eyebrows at me and smiled.

”Sorry it wasn’t to your taste. We have to wear it as a gag thing for our new comers. It doesn’t scare people as much you know.” She returned her focus onto her phone.

”You’re not wrong there.” She laughed. 

“Hwasa said it’s alright to tell you. Well, I got a mission, a pretty basic one as well. You and Yerin will first off all meet up with your new team members and you will train together from the start. To start a bond. You will have someone who will be focusing on all of you at the same time. That person will tell you what to focus on when you are training separately. This person has not been chosen yet but that person will stick with all of yous until something happens. Anyway, you will only get 3 weeks of trading before you are sent off to your mission. So you will focus and train hard. You will have to skip a lot of classes but don’t worry, we have got you covered with everything. You will not have to repeat a year or anything. You will be earning money for the missions you complete. Missions come in everyday so don’t worry.” I groaned at the last sentence and she just chuckled.

”Alright, I’m ready.” Yerin enters the room with a smile. Wheein gets up and we head out. She brought the same car as the one we were in with Moonbyul. 

It takes a while but with little chit chats, we arrive. Wheein opens the door for us and we head towards a elevator. Wheein enters and waits for me and Yerin. We quickly enter and she clicks loads of different floor level buttons. Then all of a sudden, all the buttons flash at once and Wheein looks at back at us before facing forward. Me and Yerin both grab onto the elevator handle. The elevator zooms down and then suddenly stops and with bing, swings open.

Wheein, without saying anything, heads out and starts walking. We quickly follow her and we head through the same process to get to the private chambers. Nothing happened this time. I shrugged it off and continued to follow Wheein. Wheein took us to our training chambers. 

"Alright, open them up," She turned to us and we nodded but she quickly stopped us when we were heading to our chambers, "Wait, wait. We only need one. You guys can choose which you want to use." 

Yerin and I faced each other. She gave me which-one-should-we-use-? face. I shrugged and we faced my chamber. I tilted my head signaling to Yerin if she wants to use my chamber. She shrugged. She turned to hers and then back to mine and then nodded. 

I turned to Wheein, "We'll use mine."

Wheein clasped her hands together, "Alright, great talk. Go ahead and open it." 

I nodded and stepped up to the little scan thing. I pulled my card out of my pocket and scanned it. Without touching, I ran the card over the card for a continuous of 5 seconds. It let out a little beep and then the doors swung open, slowly. The white gas that appeared last time, appeared again. It slid past my legs, making contact with my skin gave me shivers. I turned back to Yerin and Wheein who were just smiling at me. I gave them a confused look, Yerin laughed before heading in and Wheein shook her head. 

"Alright, who's exicited to see their uniforms?" Wheein smiled at us and we both shook our heads. Wheein sighed, "Well, how about your new members? OR, the good news?"

Yerin gave her a confused look, "Wait what? What's the good news?"

"Oh the good news? The good news is you two being in the same team together!" Wheein clapped her hands. Me and Yerin smiled at each other, "What's up with that lame reaction? You know, it's practically impossible to be in a team with someone you already know. I put a lot of hard work into somehow putting you two together. You should be so grateful. I've choosen your team myself. I've gotten you some great member. They might not seem the best to work with but they take other's safety very seriously. Also, spoiler alert the two-"

"Don't you dare spoil the story." Moonbyul then walked in with two parcels in her hand. She had her normal teasing grin on her face. She also wasn't wearing that ugly suit. She wore a red and white stripped shirt and she also wore tight black pants.

"What are you two on about?" I face palmed. They just fist bumped and laughed. I shook my head and sighed,"What do you have there,Moonbyul?"

"Ah," Moonbyul smiled and handed one parcel to Yerin and then me,"Just a little something for you two."

Yerin and I looked at each other before looking down at the parcels and then back at Wheein and Moonbyul. The two had big grins on their faces as Yerin and I exchaged look. Wheein walked into my training chamber and gestured us to follow her. She reached a door not to far away from the entry doors. She gestured for me to scan my card in front of the door handle. With a long beep,the door automatically swung open. The door revealed a clean white tiled room. There were stalls for bathroom and there were benches to sit on. Inside, there were also a set of lockers. About five or six lockers stood high,side by side.

"It's your very own changing room. There are six lockers over there for the whole team. A team usually contains of five or more members. Three is the minimum." Wheein explained to us.

Moonbyul then came up behind us,"Open your parcel and change. First impressions are always important."

Moonbyul and Wheein laughed but left the room and the closed the door. I looked at Yerin dumbfolded. She turned to me and shrugged. We sat down on the benches and opened our parcel.There wasn't any cool fireworks or anything this time.It was just a regular parcel that held our uniforms. The strange thing was, there was more than one uniform. 

"What the hell is this?" I pulled out a white long sleeved shirt. As I held it up, a black tie and a sparkling badge,clipped on to it, fell of it, "What? A tie?"

"It's not bad looking. The uniform is quite fancy. I like it." Yerin giggled and I smiled and nodded. She was right. 

Just then Wheein burst in, "Ah ladies- oh thank cheese sticks you're not changing. Anyway, we forgot to say you have three uniforms. It's because-"

"Wait, three? We only got two." I cut her off. She paused and searched our parcel. She turned to the door.

"Moonbyul! Where is the actual training clothing?" Wheein yelled out to Moonbyul. Moonbyul came and stood in front of the door. She threw a bag at Wheein, who had caught it.

"Yeah, sorry forgot to say. It's a long story so don't ask. Rest is up to you Wheein. Good luck." Moonbyul then quickly exited.

Wheein sighed as she turned back to us, "Alright so these are your clothes too..." She handed uss our training clothes. "Here, I'll explain. The black long sleeves shirt and black short shorts are your training clothes. These clothes are built for training in. These are not suitable to be worn on missions. Next, the white button up long sleeves and black short pants are with the black blazer and black tie and badge. This is for missions. These clothes are made for missions. They are bullet proof and a knife won't cut through until the tenth try on the same spot. Stains don't stay and the badge is to worn at all time for it is for your location and others. Next, the black button up long sleeves shirt and short black shorts are for meetings. Also, Sowon you wear a skirt over the pants. Don't ask why. These are to be worn inside headquaters when you are not training. Badge and card have to be on you at all time. Anymore questions? No? Okay good. Now hurry up and get changed." 

Wheein sped through the explaination and ran off right after finishing. We shrugged it off and quickly wore our training uniforms. As we headed out we saw Wheein on her phone and Moonbyul talking to her whilst looking at her screen.

"Oh? You two here already? That was quick." Moonbyul grinned at us and Wheein continued to look at her phone. 

"They aren't here yet. What the hell is taking them so long?!" Wheein grited her teeth in angry.

"Anger does not look good you, Wheein." A cute voice spoke out and caught everyone's attention. A girl leaned on the entry doors with her arms crossed and grin on her face. She wore the same uniform as us and had short dark brown hair. She had makeup on her face and looked like a doll.

"Ah, you're finally here, Eunha." Moonbyul waved to her and then she entered the chamber. 

"Who?" I asked bluntly.

The girl smiled and held my hand whilst getting on one knee. She kissed the back of my hand and winked, "My name is Jung Eunbi but you can call Eunha. I let the prettiest girls call me that." 

"She's smooth." Yerin whispered into my ear and I nodded.

I pulled my hand out of her grip, "Thank you. I'm Kim Sojung or Sowon."

She got up and nodded with a smile as she turned to Yerin, "And you pretty women?"

Yerin blushed, "I-I'm Jung Yerin. Just call me Yerin."

Eunha nodded and turned to Moonbyul, "Hello, Charmer."

Moonbyul grinned, "Good morning to you too. I see you're learning well. Lessons paid off yet?"

Eunha shook her head and they did their handshake, "Not yet. I'll win her heart for sure though."

"Speaking of her, I've got some good news for you. Actually, see for yourself." Moonbyul pointed to the door.

At that moment, dark purple fog blocked the enterance. Nothing could be seen but I heard taps of high heels. Then, a girl appeared from the fog. The girl had wavy blonde hair and wore her headquaters outfit. She had her arms crossed and wore a serious expression on her face.

"Sorry for the lateness, I was preparing something for a spell but had forgotten about time." She had the cutest voice and was so mannerful. (a/n: if that makes sense?)

Eunha gasped with a smile and slid on her knees to the girl and held her hand, "Umji, my love. Fate has brought us together. We should listen to fate and get married right away!" 

The girl or Umji, pulled out a gun and held it to Eunha's forehead, "Or maybe, fate is saying it's about time I put you into deep slumber."

Eunha stood up but held onto the girl's hand, "As long as you wake me up with a kiss, my love."

Umji face palmed, "You're such a dumb and annoying agent. Who even thought it was a good idea to make you an agent?"

"I may be dumb and annoying but I'm your dumb and annoying agent." Eunha was about kiss Umji's hand but Umjis quickly pushed her away.

"Ew, no. You can go die and be forever alone." Umji pulled her hand out of Eunha's grip and walked towards me and Yerin.

"The name's Kim Yewon. Agent name is Umji. I'm your new team member. Pleasure working with you." She extended her hand to me and I shook it.

"Kim Sojung or Sowon I guess." She nodded and turned to Yerin.

"Jung Yerin, just call me Yerin." Yerin smiled and extended her hand to Umji.

Umji smiled when she shook hands with Yerin, "So shall we start with our training? I don't like to waste time. Afterall, we've only got so much time until we are sent on the mission."

Yerin and I nodded. Eunha stood next to me as she asked, "This mission is not going to be as hard as you think but it's not going to be easy either. It's nothing like you see in movies. It's a simple trickery. Aren't I right, my love?"

"Indeed, you are, ." Umji said with a straight face and Eunha cletchened her shirt.

"She gave me a nickname..!" She whispered with tears in her eyes and a huge smile on her face.

I sweatdropped, "Is she alright?"

"I don't think so.." Yerin whispered to me.

Umji snapped her fingers,"Alright, tune in. This is how the training is going to happen, today we will start the training by picking the roles-" 

"Wait, what to do you mean roles?" I cut her off.

"Our mission is to catch a small group of thieves that have been going around stealing jewellary from people at coffee shops and cafes. The police have never been fast enough to catch them. So we are going to run a coffee shop on the day. We'll be taking over a starbucks downtown with not many people. Two of us will be workers, one of us will be the victim with jewellary and the other will catch the thieves. Seems simple enough? It's not. There will be people who are not agents as well. That's why we are going to be training basically any scene that could happen. You two will not be using guns or any weapons. If anything goes wrong, you will hide whilst babe and I take care of it." Eunha walked up to Umji and tried to put her arm around Umji's neck but Umji ducked.  Umji held a paper and a pen in her hand and was scribbling something down.

"Alright, here we are. I've got the roles set and our training schedule ready," Umji elbowed Eunha in the side and continued, "Sowon: you will be the cashier, you will keep watch of the customers. Yerin: you will be the waitress. You will be watching what everyone does from close up. We will all have a earpiece so when Sowon notices something, Yerin goes around and carefully, without notice, checks on the person. , get up. You will be catching the thieves. You have the best aim. You will have a normal gun with bullets and then a net gun to trap them with."

Eunha shivered on the floor, "She complimented me..! But wait, that means you..."

Umji nodded and Eunha stood with a serious face, "No, no way. As if I would allow you to risk and put danger to yourself. I refuse."

Umji groaned, "Don't be an idiot, who else is going to do it? These two are new! They wouldn't be able to use self-defense like I could!"

Eunha crossed her arms and shook her head, "I don't care. I'll do it then. You are not doing."

Umji clenched her fist, "You have the best aim here! You have to be the one to catch the thieves! I have to do it! If I get hurt, it doesn't matter! No one cares! I'll get better!"

Moonbyul and Wheein tried to step in, "Alright, alright, that's en-"

"I care!!" Eunha shouted loudly and Umji was quite taken back at that.

Umji laughed, " Now's not the time for cheesy lines. Be serious."

Eunha grabbed Umji's collar, "I am serious! You know what? I'll let you do this role but if anything happens to you, don't tell me I didn't warn you. Those thieves won't even be able to open their eyes."

Umji stared at Eunha in shock. Eunha let go of Umji and walked away to where the benches were. I looked to Yerin and we quickly went up to her. We sat down next to her. She had her head hanging low and her arms rested on her leg.

"Hey, you alright?" Yerin softly placed her hand on Eunha's back.

Eunha looked up to where Umji stood listening to Moonbyul and Wheein, "I...I'm fine."

I placed my hand on her shoulder, "Hey, it's alright. You can be honest with us. We're your team mates, we'll stick with you. Let's become good friends, all of us. Go on, tell us."

She sighed, "I'm....not keen on the idea of Umji being a victim. I'm just worried she'll get hurt. I really care about her."

Yerin let out a small sigh and leaned back, "Ah, young love. So beautiful. So pure."

Eunha jolted up with a red face, "What? Whatareyoutalking? Younglovemyass.Idon'tloveanyoneespeciallynotumji."

"Oh my, this is a sudden twist in the story. No, just kidding. It is so obvious you like her. She probably think you're just joking around and do it with everyone. You flirting, I mean." I stated and Eunha gasped.

"Do you really think that? Hmm...Maybe I should be more foward?" She muttered.

"No, no. Don't change anything about you. Just be you. "I said and she nodded with a smile.

"Oh look, she's coming this way." Yerin caught our attention. We turned around to see Umji walking towards us with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

Eunha stood up and faced Umji. Umji stood in front of Eunha, barely able to keep eye contact. Umji cleared , "Eunha, listen. I'm sorry. For shouting. I just got very mad because I thought you thought, I was weak and couldn't handle being under attack. I'm sorry. I know you didn't mean that. I want to th-thank you for saying you care about me. I thought you were being cheesy." 

Umji looked down and both Umji and Eunha's face turned red. I whispered to Yerin and she nodded, "This is amusing."

"I-I... sorry. I'm sorry too. I was being to overprotective. I'm sorry, you're a strong agent. I should know you could kick anyone's ." Eunha laughed and Umji looked up with a smile.

"Thank you... Friends?" Umji extended her hand to Eunha who smiled and held it.

"How about something more than friends?" Eunha got on one knee and kissed the back of Umji's hand.

"Gross." 

"Hey, hate to break the romantic aura but shouldn't we start our training?" Yerin cut in.

Umji turned to us, "We will once our watcher comes."

"Who?" I asked, confused.

"Me." A sudden voice caught our attention.

"Hwasa??!!" Both me and Yerin said in sync.

"Yup, get ready, ers." She grinned evily and Yerin and I shivered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for taking a while to update. Having a bit of a writer's block. Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed and sorry for any grammer or/and spelling mistakes.