Top one on the list

Making him stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He had a list of priorities.

 And sleep is one of those priorities.

Kris likes sleep.

Sleep for him is bliss.

"Hyung! Hey, Kris hyung!" the shouts were accompanied by loud knocks and defeaning doorbell rings from his front door.

And there goes Sleep out the door.

Kris groaned, almost wanting to push his head under his pillows and smother himself to death. The loud, obnoxious shouting is pushing him to that end.

"Hyung! I know you're in there!" he could almost see the pout on the younger's lips now.

"Hyung!!!" imagining the pout and the definite annoyed stomps of feet tugged an amused smile on Kris' lips, "Open up!!"

He sighed, blinking up the ceiling as he listen to the other rant at him from the front door.

"I swear, if you don't open this door, I'll call Chanyeol over and we'll bring your door down flat on the floor, you wouldn't like it! You'll have-"

"Brat," Kris had his arms across his chest after opening the front door, brows creased, "Do you know that its too early-"

"Here!" the younger shoves a brown bag at his chest, full pout on his lips, "Breakfast, !"

Then the younger turns and hurries to leave, fists clenched and Kris swears he could feel him fuming.

Kris opens the bag, the still hot burgers and fries settled neatly at the bottom.

' Hyung~ gonna drop by tomorrow with breakfast! I know you're tired from work, let Hunnie take care of you on your day off! ᕙ(●ᴖ⌄ᴖ●)ᕗ ' was the first message he received from Sehun last night.

A sweet, ' (๑′ᴗ‵๑)I Lᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥ ',  came after, just seconds later.

Kris.. hadn't replied. He slept.

"!" he scrambles out the door, panic rising in his chest as he runs down the stairs, ignoring the elevator because waiting for the lift to reach his floor would take too much time- 6th floor..5th- 4th- 3rd- 2nd - 1st floor- and the younger.. is nowhere to be found.

Kris curses for the nth time, he rushes towards the sliding glass door of their building, heart beating fast when he saw Sehun's silhouette standing just by the gate, flagging down a taxi, "SEHUN!" he shouts and he knows the other heard him judging by the sudden rigidness of his stance, but refuses to turn and look at him.

Kris caught a glimpse of himself on a reflection from the glass door, from the waist up, and sleep pants printed with red angry birds, Sehun's birthday gift from last year, and red, fluffy inside slippers, red angry bird too, also Sehun's gift.

'You're the red angry bird,' Sehun had told him then, and Kris had said, 'But I won't ever get angry at you,' pinching the younger fondly at the cheek as he promised, making the latter smile, eyes forming crescents... Kris blinked the memory away, because he had to catch Sehun before he gets into a taxi, and with Sehun's bratty disposition, it'll take months for him to get the younger look at him again, much less talk if he lets him walk away now.

With Sehun, the sooner he acts, the more chance he could fix this mess he made.

And bare chest and angry bird pants and slippers or not, he will run after Sehun, even though his pictures- theirs - will, definitely, be plastered all over the news tomorrow, if not tonight.

But whatever, Sehun is more important.

And Sehun's wrath is definitely more formidable than his manager's.

"OH SEHUN!!!" he yelled, loud and clear, and the other would have been deaf if he didn't hear that because people from the other side of the road even looked his way, curious with the commotion he was starting.

Sehun didn't even glance his way, still trying to flag down a taxi, arms flailing frantically up in the air.

"This goddamn brat!" Kris cursed under his breath, heart almost stopping when a taxi pulled up in front of the younger, and he was a good 10 paces behind.

Everything seems to move faster, but he was struggling to come near Sehun.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter