AMARANTHINE

AMARANTHINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He once said to Jonghyun
"I've seen you for almost 24/7, do you think I would still want to see you?"
He answered Ren's phone call with
"Don't talk to me on phone, you're just a meter away, and I can hear your voice through the wall, do you still think I want to hear your voice here too?"
He even once joke to Aron by saying
"Hyung, are we not being too much? We've seen each other so much on the dorm, we're rooming together, and now you're following me to my hometown"

Baekho's the only one not given a clue.
A clue that he's going to go so far away you should cherish this moment.

Minhyun's accident is really something nobody could expect. Well no accident is predictable. But Minhyun's one is the one that Baekho hate the most. He hates that Minhyun has to be gone on that day. On the day that's his most favorite day. On that day when flower blooms and sun shines the brightest. Minhyun's dead in spring.

"Baekho ya.. what would you do when I'm no more in this world?"
How he wish Minhyun had ever said something like that to him, then at least he'll be prepared to know what he felt today. 
The day his other half is no more in this world.

Baekho wash his face and tried his best to smile. He always smile. In hardest situation. Even when his dad died and the judge convict him guilty for something he never done. Baekho never cried when Pledis drop his contract and make him go back to Jeju. He always smiles.

But no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter