Nocturnal College's Departments and information ^^v

Nocturnal RP - Facebook based College AU Role-play ^^v

 

 

Here is a list of the departments and their functions at Nocturnal College:

 

  • Film Department  - Whether it be analysing films for your exams or learning the skills of a director, the Flim Department demands 110% from every single student in this section. Coming to this class tardy is highly unacceptable and you may find a trainer ready to hit you over the head with his chair...
    You know how directors are ^^v

 

  • Music DepartmentIf you have an interest in musical instruments or producing your own records, this is the department for you. Use all our facilities as much as you wish, no worries in the world. Be sure to respect people's space however and use the soundproof rooms appropriately. 
    Stress, /appropriately/.

 

  • Dance DepartmentAs there are many facilities available for practice, no need to bust out your moves in your cramped dorm room and hitting your hands and feet against every other obstacle. Fitted with stereos and surround sound, feel free to blast your music as high as you wish.
    Maybe even throw a party... ^^v

 

  • Vocal DepartmentIf you have a dream of being a singer, or you simply wish to learn to yell a little louder, be sure to pay attention in these classes! Our trainers aren't softies, mind you, and if you don't do what they say, they may just threaten to rip your voice boxes out... beware ^^v

 

  • Drama DepartmentScripts, scripts and more scripts! Be over-the-top, be crazy, be exciting and unique and always have a lot fun! Students will occasionally have the opportunity to design their own plays and scripts, but while you attend these classes, be sure to give it 110% and always take in your whole lesson.

 

  • Cafe & Bar Rest assured, as long as you have no intention of damaging property, everybody is welcome to a lovely time at the Cafe & Bar. Unless you're underaged, our staff won't be serving you any alcohol any time soon (or you could be naughty and fake an ID...)
    We hope you enjoy your time here at Nocturnal Cafe & Bar and be sure to leave a nice little tip for our staff ^^

 

  • Library - Students are welcome to come here to study, tutor each other or simply to read a book.
    Please remember however that this is a place of peace and quiet and the librarian won't hesitate to reminded you of such, should you ever disrupt hers. 
    So no messing around and being boisterous in here or ing behind the bookshelves (yes that means you) don't think she won't know, she see's all... 
    ^^v

 

              NOW WITH DORM ROOMS!