Chapter 1

Pluck My Heart-String and Make Me Sing

"Tell me why I had to sign for this apartment and risk the wrath of both of your parents." Woo Ji-Ho said looking around the apartment with apprehension clear on his face.

"Because, we have to be 21 to rent it and we're only 18. Therefore, we need a guarrentor to sign for us." Talia said jumping onto his back and giving him a swift kiss on the cheek. She giggled and skipped away before he could nag her about her habit of jumping on him like she was still a child.

"Hyung, we really appreciate this. We'll definietly pay the bill so your crap credit won't be even more crappy." Jungkook assured patting Ji-Ho on the shoulder.

Ji-Ho glared at him and shrugged his hand off, "I don't support you guys living together, but I also don't want your parents to interfere in your relationship. Just don't get her pregnant before she has to walk down the aisle."

"Ya!" Talia blushed slapping Ji-Ho sharply on the back. "We haven't even had yet! Also, I'm on the pill and will make sure to use condoms when we finally do."

"Okay! No need to go into detail! Talia I can picture , Jungkook not so much." Ji-Ho shuddered at the thought.

"Don't act like you don't want to see these abs up close one day." Jungkook said lifting his shirt seductively and wiggling against Ji-Ho.

"Ew! Ew! Ew! No! Just stop!" Ji-Ho shouted and ran out the door followed by a still teasing Jungkook.

"Those two." Talia sighed and then smiled. She began exploring the apartment that she and Jungkook had saved for so long to afford. They convinced Ji-Ho, Jungkook's step-brother, to buy it for them under his name. He wouldn't live there, but the landlord didn't ask too many questions when he gave him the key. This wasn't exactly Beverly Hills, but it wasn't the hood either.

She entered the single bedroom and the light. The space was kind of small, but it would fit a bed, a TV, and a dresser easily. The closet was narrow, but long with a shelf that stretched from one end to the other. Plenty of space to hang her dresses and Jungkook's suits with their shoes resting easily on the top shelf. She could already picture waking up to sunshine streaming in from the decent sized window next to the closet and seeing Jungkook sleeping next to her. She went over to the window and opened it to let the room air out. She could see bustling city of Cambridge in the distance and smell the spring air wafting into the dusty room. As she enjoyed the view, she felt a pair of arms go around her waist and she leaned back into the comfort of Jungkook's arms.

"I'm going to love it here." She said softly kissing his arm.

"I'm glad. I promise to have you in a house in the next four years." He whispered pressing his lips to the side of her head and holding her tighter.

"Are you really okay not having until after we're married? I mean, I know we said that, but that was when we had our parents objections to worry about. Since we've both been disowned, do we really have to be so careful?" Talia asked. 

Jungkook turned her to look at him and placed a gentle kiss onto her lips, "I'm fine with whatever you decide. I'll always want you even if you wait until you're old and wrinkled to give yourself to me."

Talia laughed, "I wouldn't wait that long! Tell you what, if we get into the college of our choice that night will be when we consumate our relationship."

"Are you sure? We get the letters in a few weeks." Jungkook asked.

"I'm sure. Honestly, I've been ready for a while, but I want to accomplish a little more before taking the step."

"I understand. Then we're agreed. If we get accepted into our choice universities we make that night our night. If we don't, we wait until marriage. Deal?" Jungkook smirked holding his hand out to her. She smiled back and shook his hand pulling him into a passionate kiss. He pulled away first, "Keep kissing me like that and I won't be able to hold back anymore." Talia giggled.

"Excuse me, I hate to break up this little love fest, but there is to move into this damn place!" Ji-Ho said placing two boxes marked "bedroom" onto the floor and kicking up dust. Talia and Jungkook muttered quick apologies and went to move their belongings into their new home.