A Special Day

A Special Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was a simple man with lots of desires in my life…..

Never had I ever thought that my life would take such a drastic twist. I fell in love with a renowned actress. I first thought that it was a passing crush but I was wrong, I was very wrong as it was more than a crush.

I went on to follow her activities on every kind of social networking sites. She started to notice me and at first she started to like my posts in which she was tagged. Then she started to reply to the messages that I used to send her. I used to get so happy after watching her replies on my messages. One day I asked her for her phone number and to which surprisingly she didn’t hesitate at all and gave me her number. We talked a lot and she said how much she enjoyed watching my posts,I being nervous didn’t knew to what to ask her. I forgot every question that I had prepared to ask her but she was very nice to me. After talking to her I knew that I was definitely in love with her. So one day I decided to go and meet her.

That was the biggest mistake of my life..

I talked to her over phone and we decided to meet in a restaurant. I for the first time saw her live infront of my eyes.I told her that I am in love with you. I knew that she would be surprised after hearing this but her reaction was somewhat different.

She couldn’t understand the type of love I was referring to her. She kept thinking that I love her as a fan. I somehow made her understand that I was really in love with her.

She told me that she needs time to think about it. After hearing that I knew that she had a soft corner in her heart for me too.

We started dating and I tried my best to impress her.We both were madly in love with one other.

Everything was just perfect before she told me that she was abused during her childhood. I was shocked and didn’t knew what to say to her. I tried to console her as she started to cry.

I don’t know  what happened to her as she told me to go away from her life. She thought that she could not give me any happiness. She told me she is like a lifeless person and can’t bear anyone touching her.

I told her that our relationship is not limited to anything. I told her that I don’t want anything from her besides her support but she kept thinking that she was not treating me rightly. I tried m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter