Ch. 3 (Jihyun)

Target Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyun. " Donghyuk spoke quietly standing right behind her, she hadn't even heard him sneak up on her. She jumped turning around quickly. "Master wants me to come with you, as back up. Just in case something happens, and to keep him updated." He gave her a wide grin smacking a hand against the bag he carried. 

Jihyun narrowed her eyes at him in suspicion. "oh?  An how are we to explain two of us showing up to the palace?" she dropped the article of clothing onto her bag that sat on the bed. She crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Easy, say we're related. Less suspicious than a young woman by her self." He argued.

She let out an aggravated sigh.  "Fine.  But don't get in my way." She sneered going back to packing up the rest of her things, ignoring any further comments he made. 

                                    . . . . . . . 

By the time they arrived at the palace it was mid afternoon, they could have been there sooner if Mr.  Chatterbox didnt need to take so many breaks.  

Her head ached with a migraine, wishing she had been alone instead of having him following her around. 

"Remember to act like a sweet polite woman." He reminded her earning him a glare in response.

Just as she opened to bite back, the large wooden doors opened, revealing a taller,  skinnier man that looked just as exhausted as she felt. "Hello, welcome, you must be the siblings we've been expecting, please,  come in" the man held open the door for them to walk inside.  Closing the door behind him. "My name is Mr. Kang,  I'm the households butler. Master Bobby should be making his way here any moment. How was your trip?"

Jihyun started to tune him out while Donghyuk ente

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter