Ch. 1 (Jihyun)

Target Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The year is 2910. The old world has died, leaving the people to rebuild as best they could, streets were littered with crime or people begging for food. "Jihyun, he wants to see you." Jihyun turned her head towards the deep quiet voice in the shadows, with her well adjusted eyes, she saw the only visible part, knowing instantly that it was Donghyuk. 

Jihyun nodded her head. "understood." she replied her voice barely above a whisper, within a blink of an eye he had disappeared back into the darkened alleyway.

When she arrived she hesitated, her hand above the knob of the worn down building she'd known as home for the last 12 years. Where her "father" brought her when he found her on the side of the dirt road, her mother abandoning her when times got too hard. 

Jihyun closed her eyes tightly forcing the thoughts from her mind before stepping inside the dimly lit interior,  "Jihyun-ah!" one of her father's new additions to the house making it 15 children/teenagers in one home, rushed over to he rand wrapped his arms around her thigh, squeezing tightly. 

"Hey there Minho, I can't play with you right now, father wants to see me." Jihyun unwrapped the child's arms from her leg and continued on her way to her father's  room. 

She took a deep breath and let her knuckles hit the wooden door. "Enter." was all he said. Jihyun opened the door slowly an stepping inside,  closing the door behind her. "Ah Jihyun, I was needing to talk to you,  sit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter