Danger era

Affection

Jungkook pov

Why why why why!!!!!!!!!!
Why is he so annoying! I try so hard to avoid him, but he keeps coming back. Ugh i really can't keep up with this. I hate this, i know he is just teasing me, he just doesn't know how much it affects me. I just want-
 
"Yah Jungkook, we have to get on stage now. Stop staring at Jimin like that or daydreaming, i don't know what you are doing, but stop with it and concentrate for our performance."  I answered Rapmon hyung and started to concentrate. Suddenly i felt someone pushing me and jumping on my back " Jungkookiee~ Jungleeelyyy~ good luck, u know hyung loves u♡♡" I sighed and tried to push him off. " Hey Jungkook. You know, you're a lot sweeter off camera than on." My heart stopped when i heard those words.
Oh no, nonononononono noooooooo!!! He knows ,he know. What am i going to do??!!!! Breath.... Okay just act cool Jeon Jungkook. Oh noooo don't go here camera, pleaseee!!! Okayokay just act like normal.
 "Jimin, go away." " What, i'm your hyung, y'know. " "Hahahaha but you're freaking small." " Yah Jeon Jungkook you-" i hugged him really fast and said sorry. I started to walk away to calm myself. My heart beating like crazy and my face starting to feel hot.  I hugged him kyaaaaahhh!!!!!
"Hey Jungkook, are you okay?" 
I just hugged him, but he was kinda mad. Soooo i don't think he is suspicious of me. Jeon Jungkook you're so smart hahaha i'm the-
"Hey, we have to go up stage." " Ah! What? Oh, uhm okay. Thanks Jin-hyung!"
"Are you okay? You were kinda zoning out."
"Yeah yeah i'm completely fine."
 
*performing 'Danger'*
 
Namjoon pov
 
*backstage after performing, getting ready to leave*
 
Haha that boy is really something. Secretely looking and smiling at him while he openly rejects him at the same time. Hmmmm what should i do..... Help him? Leave him be? Just stand by and watch? ...... But these days Jungkooks seems to be very troubled about it. Well, i'll maybe talk to him later.
 
"Does everybody got their stuff packed in?" Everyone complied and we started to walk towards the exits " Hyung wait! I forgot my charger." " Aah Jimin I told you to not leave it there. But okay, go get it, the first car can go, so who wants to get home quick?" Yoongi hyung, Taehyung and Jin answered.  I looked at Jungkook and he was playing with his fingers, like he agrees to wait for Jimin. " Ah okay, have a good trip, we'll see you guys later." We all waved at them and Jimin ran towards the dressingrooms. "Jungkook-ah, can i speak to you when we get home?" Jungkook looked confused and nervous, but replied " Ah sure.. hyung." I suddenly felt an arm pulling me closer. " Ahaha you guyss~ Why so serious? We all did good today, so we should be proud of ourselves and relax when we get home!"  "As expected from our hope and sunshine haha! Hobi-ah you're really optimistic today." "I'm always positive, but Rapmon today you messed up one dance move so you better correct it tomorrow okay?" "Aah.. i knew it." 
"Guysss, we can go now!" Jimin screamed.
 
Jungkook pov
 
I came out of the shower and came in my room, shared with Namjoon hyung, and sat on my bed. "Namjoon hyung, you wanted to speak to me?"
He was satting behind his desk and turned around. "Jungkook-ah you may want to close the door." I looked at him confused and started to question why i had to close the door. I got up and closed the door. "It's about Jimin.." Ahhh he's probably going to say that i have to be nicer to him etc. "Well, first let me ask this. Do you like boys?" My jaw fell, my heart stopped and i started to sweat. What did he just say?! How? "Let me ask it differently, do you like Park Jimin?" Come on Jeon Jungkook, just say no and don't make a big deal out of it. "N-No, i don't like boys." Aaah stupid, why did you have to say it like THAT?!!! "Hahaha, Jungkook please don't lie to me like that. I just know you like him." I wanted to deny him, but i gave up. I was bad at lying anyways, so why bothee to cover it up when he knew it already. I came closer and asked  " Hyung-hyung could-could you please keep this as a secret? Please? I just don't know ans i-" "I understand it. I promise i will never tell anyone about it. But for now i just wanted to say this. Jungkook we are practically rookies. I don't know if we will get some recognition, but i just want you to make it not too obvious. Of course shipping members, especially male members is very common in the Kpop industry, but don't forget that we're still in Korea. And even if you'll ever date Jimin or someone else. Just try to keep it a secret, it's not only the band, but also for you. You won't know how people will respond to you. I don't want people to talk bad about, especially when we're rookies and don't have a lot of influence. Do you understand?"
I felt relieved and started to cry, not because i'm sad, but it feels like someone had taken te burden of my shoulders. "Thanks hyung, ofcourse i understand! And btw i'm not crying because i have to keep it a secret haha. I'm crying because it was bothering me so much and i had nobody to talk to." Rapmon hyung chuckled and embraced me.
Aaah i still have a long way to go.