24/7

24/7

chap 15

hyung joon opened his eyes in shock.instead of glads,standing in front of him was a very pissed off jung min.

'where's glads?'hyung joon glared at jung min.
'you idiot!glads didnt came into the room at all!she asked me to wake you up.'
'omg..you..'
'yes,thats right.im the one whom you have just kissed and hugged.'jung min said while wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

upon hearing that,hyung joon immediately jumped out of the bed and rushed to the toilet to rinse his mouth.

'what took you so long?'glads asked.
'that idiot hyung joon!he took me for you and mmwsuwo..'hyung joon covered jung min's mouth with his hand.
'sorry for taking such a long time.'hyung joon smiled sheepishly.
'hyung joon,are you having a fever?why is your face so red?'glads asked.
'thats because he had a dream abt him ksdjojffpdsd..'hyung joon covered jung min's mouth once again.
'ya!stop talking and eat your food!'hyung joon glared at jung min.
'get on your knees and beg me first.'jung min said with an evil smile.
'enough!jung min,stop bullying hyung joon.'glads stepped out to stop jung min.
'why are you helping hyung joon?he was dreaming abt you dfsfsfdsfsdf.'hyung joon stuffed rice into jung min's mouth.
young saeng smiled as he knew what jung min was talking abt.upon seeing young saeng's smile,hyung joon blushed.
'glads,is there any place you wanna go in japan?'kyu jong asked.
'i dont know,maybe i'll walk around this area when you guys go out.'

kyu jong,hyung joon,young saeng,jung min and hyun joong came back from their schedules around midnight.expecting to see glads waiting for them,instead,no one was at the dorm at all.

'thats weird.where's glads?did she leave a note?'kyu jong asked.
'nopes,i checked the whole dorm already.jung min,call her.'hyun joong replied.
'her phone is switched off.'jung min put down the phone with a worried expression.
'its so late already,where could she be?do you think she's lost?'jung min asked.
'there's a possibility.she's such a muddlehead.lets go out and look for her.'young saeng suggested.
'okay.'the other four agreed.
'call once you have found her.'

kyu jong,hyung joon,young saeng,jung min and hyun joong rushed out and began the search.meanwhile,glads was walking aimlessly around the streets,searching for the dorm.

'shucks,why am i so dumb?im not familiar with the streets in japan yet i went out on my own.besides that,i brought a phone that has run out of battery out!stupid me.'glads thought to herself.

tired from walking around,glads sat at a pavement,tears falling from her face.thinking of how she would die of hunger and fatigue,the tears had fall even faster.just as she was sobbing,a familiar voice reached her ears..