Fixed

Fixed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A/N: This is a continuation to Broken: https://www.wattpad.com/story/122318151-broken and dedicated to everyone who asked for a continuation ^.^

Jungkook looked at Jimin's sleeping form as he the elder's side gently. Jimin always looked peaceful in his sleep except for the few times he'd had a nightmare. Right now, his face was relaxed as he slept deeply. His even breathing was soft and delicate, his eyes closed and the eyelashes fanned over his cheeks made him look so ethereal. Jungkook moved his hand up and caressed the elder's cheek and pushed the hair out of his face. With a sigh, Jungkook leaned forward and placed a kiss on Jimin's cheek.

It had been an hour since Jimin had poured out all his inner feelings to Jungkook. After having said everything that was on his mind, Jimin had curled up into a ball on the floor and began crying. It had been softly at first but then Jimin ended up balling his eyes out. Jungkook had always ignored Jimin when he was crying, having gotten used to it, but this time was different. The broken cries Jimin emitted struck a chord somewhere in Jungkook and for the first time, he actually felt bad about what he'd done. But he didn't feel so bad that he would let Jimin go. That would never happen. No matter how much Jungkook saw Jimin cry he wouldn't let the elder go. Jimin would have to learn to love him or stay miserable living with him. There was no other option for him.

Jimin had his hands over his face as he cried into them and after a few minutes of just standing there and listening, Jungkook finally decided to comfort him. He went to Jimin and crouched down so he was level with the other. Then he reached out and removed Jimin's hands from his face. He looked at the elder's tear-stained face for a couple of seconds before pulling Jimin into his chest and wrapping his arms around the other. Jimin continued crying into Jungkook's chest, his tiny hands fisted in the younger's shirt. Jungkook just sat on the floor with Jimin in his arms and let him cry. He didn't say anything because he still had nothing to say. They stayed like that for a while until Jimin's cries began to quiet down to just sniffling. Even those stopped eventually as well. Jungkook waited for a bit after Jimin had completely gone quiet, and then pulled away slightly. When he did, he saw that Jimin was asleep. Jimin had cried himself to sleep. Seeing the elder asleep, he carefully picked him up and took him to their bedroom. He laid Jimin down and covered him with a blanket before getting in beside him.

Now Jungkook had been staring at Jimin for well over ten minutes, just taking in Jimin's lovely features while thinking about what to do. He knew that he couldn't pretend this didn't happen. If he continued on as if Jimin had never said anything about his true feelings, then he'd only break Jimin down more, which was the opposite of what he wanted to do. Jungkook realized he needed to change...but how was he going to do that? He doubted just being nicer to Jimin would be enough. Maybe he could stop punishing the other for every single mistake? Yea... that would be a start but...it probably wouldn't be enough. Jungkook sighed again as he continued to Jimin's cheek.

Changing was hard and Jungkook knew he wouldn't be able to change overnight. He needed a plan, some way he could keep his anger in check as that was the main reason he would hurt Jimin. He continued to think about what he could do to change their situation and fix Jimin, but his mind was only drawing blanks. Jungkook groaned and gave up, he'd think some more later. So he wrapped his arms around Jimin and pulled the elder closer. He snuggled his face into Jimin's hair and drifted off to sleep.

Days passed and Jungkook was still clueless on what to do to fix Jimin. He was being nice and had stopped hurting Jimin for the most part. He was having a hard time, but he kept his temper in check. Still, Jimin didn't seem happy. Jungkook wasn't even sure if Jimin noticed any changes in his behavior. Jimin was still acting like a lifeless doll and only did what Jungkook asked him to do. He still didn't talk much, and if anything Jimin had gotten even quieter, and Jungkook didn't like that, but what could he do? He didn't want to threaten Jimin anymore so he couldn't say anything to the elder.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called out after a week had gone by and very little had changed. Jimin looked up from the book he was reading and waited for Jungkook to continue. They were in the living room sitting across from each other. Jungkook was on one end of the sofa flipping through the TV channels while Jimin was silently reading a book on the other end of the sofa.

"Would you like to go take a walk in the garden with me?" Jungkook asked. Jimin remained silent and didn't answer for a few seconds.

"...Do you want me to?" Jimin finally asked.

"I'm asking you if you want to," Jungkook replied.

"If you want me to," Jimin said looking down.

"No...I'm not going to make the decision for you. If you want to, then we'll go, if you don't, then we won't." Jungkook responded pressing his lips together. Jimin remained silent once again and a minute passed before Jungkook saw the other nodding his head, though it seemed as if he was doing so reluctantly.

"Are you sure? I'm not forcing you Jimin. I mean it, we'll do what you want." Jungkook spoke again.

"I'll go," Jimin replied closing his book and setting it to the side before standing up.

Jungkook smiled and stood up as well. He reached out and took a hold of Jimin's hand before leading the way to the back door. He input the combination being careful to make sure Jimin couldn't see the code. He then opened the door that led to the garden and stepped out, Jimin in tow. They walked outside in silence. Jimin quietly observing the different flowers and taking in the fresh air. It wasn't often that Jungkook would allow Jimin to come outside and so Jimin had grown accustomed to being indoors all the time. While he still liked going outside, he no longer craved it. Because going outside only reminded him that he couldn't even do something as simple as getting some fresh air without Jungkook's permission. Being outside would also remind him of what having freedom was like and he hated being reminded of that.

"Jimin...let's talk about last week," Jungkook said. Jimin stayed silent as he continued to walk alongside Jungkook.

"Everything you said...I did a little reflecting and I think...I think I realize just how mean I've been to you, and I'm sorry. I'm going to try to change for you, but I need you to cooperate with me and try to return to the way you used to be." Jungkook continued. Jimin was still silent and Jungkook began to wonder if Jimin would respond at all or even if he was listening.

"Jimin?" He questioned growing a little impatient.

"I can't," Jimin responded.

"Why not?" Jungkook asked his anger growing again as he stopped them and stood there to glare at Jimin.

"Because you won't change," Jimin answered wincing as Jungkook tightened his grip on the elder's hand.

"I said I would!" Jungkook shouted.

"Yet you're already growing angry at me," Jimin responded calmly as he gazed at Jungkook with tired eyes.

"That's because you're testing my patience. I've been kind to you all week but you still insist on acting this way."

"And that's why you won't change...you think by being kind you can fix this. But that isn't enough. It never will be."

"Then what do you want me to do?!"

"Even if I told you, you wouldn't do it."

"Do what? Let you go?! Of course, I won't do that!" Jungkook yelled glaring at Jimin angrily.

"No, I wasn't going to ask that," Jimin responded shaking his head.

"Then what?" Jungkook asked confused.

"...I want to see our friends again. I want you to change and give me more freedom." Jimin answered.

"That's the same thing as letting you go!"

"It isn't. Letting me go means letting me leave you, and you won't do that. So the next best thing is for you to actually treat me like you care about me. To let me go out and see our friends instead of keeping me locked up." Jimin said.

Jungkook stood there in silence taking in what Jimin just said. When had he become so courageous? Before Jungkook had broken Jimin's legs, Jimin had always been meek and scared of the younger. But it seemed that changed when Jungkook broke him because now Jimin rarely spoke but whenever he did it was always meaningful and a bit daring in Jungkook's opinion. Whatever he'd say would make Jungkook think and he would always somehow feel a bit of regret seeping into him. It was like Jimin didn't care anymore. It felt like Jimin didn't care if he got hurt anymore like he'd resigned himself to that fate.

"If I give you more freedom, you'll leave me." Jungkook decided to say.

"If I leave, you'd find me and bring me back somehow. And then you'd never trust me again. I'd lose more than I'd gain if I left." Jimin replied.

"Is that your way of saying you won't leave?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.

"If I do this...if I give you more freedom and promise to eventually let you see our friends again...will you be happy?...Will you go back to the way it used to be?" Jungkook continued. He wasn't sure if he should agree but...maybe he should? Maybe this would make Jimin actually love him and never leave him?

"Do you want the honest answer or a satisfactory one?" Jimin asked looking down at the ground.

"What is the satisfactory one?"

"Yes, I'll go back to how it used to be."

"And....The honest one." Jungkook replied a little afraid to hear what Jimin would say next.

"Jungkook...I'll probably never be happy with you." Jimin said with a sigh before continuing, "You've hurt me too much for me to even think of forgiving you. But...if you really do change, if you treat me like you care...I might learn to forgive you if nothing else." Jimin finished and looked up to see how Jungkook would react.

Jungkook could feel his fists tightening when Jimin said he would never be happy with him, but he forced himself not to react violently. He wanted Jimin to say he'd be happy with him, but he guessed that would be too much to wish for. He turned away from Jimin and tried breathing deeply to calm himself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter