Know your problem, think a plan, and make a move

Make Them Announce Their Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for being late >_<

 

Taeyang POV :

If I think about it . If  I contemplated it. If I logic about it. Jiyong and Seungri are weird. How to say that? They are too close to being friends. Not that Jiyong or Seungri isn't close to the three of us, especially me, his best friend and damn, their mommy. We are all close, like brothers. But there is something different between Jiyong and Seungri. There is a difference between Jiyong's treatment to Seungri and Jiyong's treatment to other members. So it is with Seungri. Seungri has always been our adorable, cute, and funny maknae. But if he is around Jiyong, sometimes, just sometimes, there is something different from his gestures. But I don't know how to describe it all. How to express their interactions together into a word? How to name that interactions?

But that doesn't mean I accept what Dae said. I'm still sure they're not dating. They have no relationship.

Right?

But,

If,

Only if all that is true, if Jiyong and Seungri really have a relationship.

If that's really the truth, how could Jiyong not tell me,

His friend,

His best friend,

His brother.

Day 1 :

I decided to observe them first. People say it's better to watch the situation before you act. Know your problem, think a plan, and make a move.

I went to Jiyong's house.

Why?

Because anyone knows if you want to dig information, his mouth is the easiest to dig.

"Hi Ji, busy?"

"Hm ... no. Why?"

"Is seungri here?"

"Why are you looking for him? He isn't here. This isn't his house." Oooohhhh this tone of voice. There must be something.

"Not like that, he likes to stay the night in here so I think he's here. I want to say hello. Why? quarrel? This time what else? I think both of you is fine yesterday."

"Oh no bae. We will never be fine. The fool, selfish, handsome, and seductive man like him. I wont forgive him." Either this brat conscious or not about what he said.

"Are you sure you're angry?"

"You're noisy bae, if there nothing important and you just want to find Riri, you better go home. He isn't here."

"Hey calm bro. I'm looking for you. Sit here, I'll listen to your story. "

"But what about your matter?"

"That can be later. Let's sit down first and you can tell me your problem."

 

 

 

 

 

"It's his fault. He's selfish. "

"Hm .."

"He said it was for our sake, but he didn't know what I really wanted."

"Hm .. Hm .."

"If he keeps going to take care of his damn business and leave me alone, I can die lonely bae .. hiks .. I'm cold bae .. I'm frustrated .."

"Hm .. Hm .. Hm .. EEEHHHH ??" why the problem he went to take care of his business can make you cold?

"I don't even remember the last time .. now I'm really frustrated .. my body hikss ..." last time what? Frustrated? Body?

"I don't want .. hiks .. I .."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait ... sorry for interrupts you .. but what are you talking about Jiyong?"

"Hiks .. what?"

"First, why are you cold when he leaves?"

"If he isn't hiks .. here that means I sleep alone, right?" So if he's here you always sleep with him?

"Hmmm .. okay, second...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter