Discord

Young and weak heart

 

"And a one large cup of coffee on top of that", Solar added to their order.

"Will you take these on the go?"asked the vendor of the cafe.

"Actually we'll be havin these here", Solar said.

"Okay we will bring these to the table soon".

 

All three girls found a table to sat down and the waiter brought their drinks and a small muffin to their table.

"Thank you", Moonbyul said and smiled.

"Finally! I have been waiting for this!" Solar cheered and reached out for the muffin from the other side of the table.

"Solar watch out you are gonna...", Hwasa was trying to warn their leader but it was already too late.

She had spilled the cup of coffee on the table and now it was spreading all over the place.

"Ahhhh!" Solar whined, "sorry I will get paper", and then rushed away.

"Ughh my pants!" Hwasa realized and tried to wipe of the coffee. "Hey Byul yi can you help me?"

But Moonbyul wasn`t paying attention to Hwasa. She observed the outside of the cafe.

"Heyy?" Hwasa waved her hand in front of her face.

"Ah no I don't have any paper", Moonbyul snaps out of it.

"Aww shi-", Hwasa cursed but suddenly Wheein walked to the store.

"Sorry guys I forgot to watch the clock and lost the track of time", Wheein explained and sat to the table."What happened here?"

"Solar spilled the coffee...", Hwasa told.

Suddenly Wheeins and Moonbyuls eyes met and she realized the serios expression on Byuls face.

Wheein turned her face away.

"What? If you have something to say just say it", Wheein said while trying to hide her frustrated mind.

"Okay... I saw you speaking to someone over there", Moonbyul finally said.

Silence filled the table for a second.

Then Wheein tried to step up for herself: "What's so bad about that? I just happened to see someone from a long time ago and decided to catch up on things...".

"Well if it isn't a big deal could you tell me who that someone was?"Moonbyul demanded.

"Well you wouldn't even know h-", Wheein tried to explain herself but Hwasa joined the conversation:

"Wheein..I don't want to assume anything but you know well that we don't want to be a part of any scandals"

"You know what Solar thinks about all those things. So please even if it wouldn't be anything remember to think our group first..", Moonbyl added but now with a conserned tone.

 

Then Solar came back with the paper: "Sorry napkins had run out so the staff needed to get them from the storage".

The silence came back and Solar was confused.

"Oh Wheein you finally joined us...What is up with this mood all of a sudden?" she said and cleaned the table.

Wheein looked at Moonbyul but she stayed quiet. Then Hwasa saved the conversation:

"Emm nothing really we're just tired..".

"Oh okay", Solar said. 

They continued like nothing had happened but still Wheein stayed more quiet from her normal energetic mood. Moonbyul ordered another coffee and then it was almost time for them to catch their flight.

 

 

They walked outside and the place was suddenly full of people. Some fans had showed up and paparazzis so Mamamoo walked quickly to their plane. Four of them were seated by pairs. Hwasa was with Moonbyul and Solar with Wheein.The flight wasn't leaving until 15 minutes so they had some time to settle in on the plane.

 

All of a sudden Wheeins phone lighted up and a message popped up on her screen. She watched casually who sented it but then quickly shoved it in her pocket.

"Ahh Taehyung why right now..", she thought.

"Oh who was that and aren't you going to respond?" Solar said and lifted her head up from the fashion magazine that she was reading.

"Yeah well..it was just my mom. She asked if the plane had left yet", Wheein felt bad for lying to Solar but she really couldn't tell the truth either.

"Well tell her reagards from us", Solar said and continued reading.

"Sure", Wheein responded and sighed from relief.

"By the way another group will join us for this flight", Solar revealed.

Wheeins heart skipped a beat. 

"Really who?!" she asked suprized. "What if it is...", Wheein thought.

"Red Velvet, isn't that nice!" Solar said and tapped her to shoulder.

"Oh okay..Yeah it is".

Wheein turned her head and looked trough the window. Somehow se felt relief but yet kind of disappointed...

Once Red Velvet came to the plane the flight left. Bts went on a later plane and the event was getting closer.~

 

 

 

Note: Sorry that these chapters are so short but I want to keep posting regurarly and I don't always have much time ...

But I would appreciate if you would tell me do you prefer shorter chapters regurarly or longer ones (takes a little bit more time)?

Anyways thank you all for reading it means a lot!!💓