Inkigayo MCs

Young and weak heart

 

 

 

"Hyung have you seen my glasses I can`t find them anywhere!" Taehyung whined as he turned all the pillows and checked the whole dressing room looking for his sunglasses.

"No I haven`t. Why would you need them anyways the whole show is inside?" Hoseok annoyed Tae.

" Ah hyung you really are not helping at all!" He said now digging his backpack.

All of the sudden Hoseok started laughing and pointed at Taehyungs head: " Hahah you may wanna check the back of your head".

Tae reached to back of his head and there they where his sunglasses. "Hoseok why didn`t you say that earlier you knew it all the time didn`t you!" he yelled playfully and wresselled his band mate as they bouth started laughing. His mind had loosen up from all the laughing thanks to his hyung.

"Don`t you keep your glasses there always tho? Why would you forget them?" Hoseok thought out luod and sat on the sofa.

Tae didn´t answer. He just bited his lip and looked at the floor.

" Ohh Taetae you are not nervous from the MC thing are you?" Hoseok said playfully but when he looked at Tae he really seemed nervous. How come the most sociable and the most out going member from BTS could be stressed out from this?

"It`s nothing hyung don`t  worry I just haven`t done this in a long time", Taehyung finally said and forced a little smile on his face.

For a second Hoseok looked concerned but then his typical big heart smile came to his face and he said: "Aaah Taehyung cheer up I`m sure you`ll do great!" He stanned up and patted his back.

However Hoseok didn`t really know that Taehyung was nervous or what was the reason... rather who.

 

 

 

Half an hour ago Mamamoo was also preparing for the show. 

 

Wheein was waiting for her turn to do her hair. She already had her natural makeup done and the MC clothes on but they only had one hairdresser and now was Byul yis turn.

Wheein was bored and wondered around in the room: " Unnie is it my turn alreadyyy?"

"No Wheein and it`s only gonna take longer if you keep distubing us", Moonbyul said. She was irritated for Wheeins endless question for these past 15 minutes. She was like a little kid in the car asking are we there yet.

The stylist noticed Moonbyuls condition and kindly asked Wheein to get Moonbyuls clothes from the room at the end of the hallway.

"Okay I guess. It´s not like I have anything better to do..." She said and left the room.

The room oppenned to an aisle. She looked right where most of the dressing rooms where identical to theirs but empty. The closet where the clothes were was at the end of that side. But as she looked at the left few rooms past theirs there was a dressing room whitch seemed to have people inside based on the noices and the light that came through the doors cracks becauseit was left a little open. Not far away from that room was a wc. Wheeins curiosity won and she desiced to take a little trip to the toilet that just happened to be on the same way as the mysterious room.

She passed the room and casually peeked from the crack. As she lurked at the door and kept walking her eyes nailed to the light suddenly she smashed into someone coming from the other end and she stumbeled to the floor. Maybe because she was so suprised or the bumb was so big but she was now on the floor on her knees and she felt how her faced started to turn red.

"I...I`m so sor-"she mumbled but her words where cut from the person in front of her.

"Ahh are you okay?? My apologies I really didn`t see you there!" a man said and offered his hand to Wheein.

She felt so embarrassed and she just kept looking at the floor. The man kneeled down.

"Heyy you okay in there?" he said now with a sarky tone with his low voice.

Wheein was about to say something to strike back but as she lifted her head she was suprised to see a familiar face.

"You are V from BTS..." she said.

Their faces were so close to each other that Wheein could see every mole on his face and his long lashes. He was very handsome she couldn`t deny that.

He seemed to be frozen too. His mouth was left a little open and he stared at her petite and beautiful face. He broke the silence:

"Yeah I am but you can call me just Taehyung", he said.

Once again he offered his hand and stood up and this time she grabbed it. He lifted her so effortlessly and when she stanned up she stumbled a little and reeled torwards him. Right a way Wheein backed up and added:

"Thank you and you shouldn`t be sorry it was completely my fault".

He bowed" By the way our clothes are maching I guess you are one of the MCs too. From Mamamoo? Wheein am I right?"

"Oh yes sorry I forgot to introduce myself", She bowed: " Yes I`m Jung Wheein from Mamamoo".

"Well it was nice bumping into you" Taehyung smirked. "But I need to keep going" he said and  walked to the room where the light came and closed the door this time.

Wheein couldn`t help but smile: " Ah this boy what is up with him and was that a pun?" she sighed. She looked at her hand. The one that he helped her up and blushed. Then she remembered "Oh no the clothes how could I forgot!" And so  she springed to the other way.

 

 

The show went great. Everyone was excited for the special MCs for todays Inkigayo show and sure were not disappointed. Both Mamamoos and BTSs members were energetic and seemend to have fun on stage.

Mamamoo and BTS as MCs:

(From left: Wheein, Moonbyul, V, J hope)

They wrapped up the show for the night and both groups returned to their dorms.

It was late so everyone went straight to bed

But Taehyung couldn`t sleep. He had a big smile on his face but didn`t really know why. He thought he probaply looks like an idiot but he hadn`t be this happy in a long time.

Everytime he closed his eyes his mind went back to the evening to the show. And he saw her face, smile... he looked at his hand.

"Wheein...hmm...", he mumbled and again that stupid smile came to his face.~

 

To be continued...