MEAN PEOPLE WHO DO MEAN THINGS

memories of him || PARK JIMIN

|| CHAPTER TWO ||

 

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER - Girl Online BTS

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM - online.bts

I post fanfictions there too and I'll also post this one and the chapers will be uploaded faster there than on asianfanfics!

 

 

The rain is constantly blurring my vision. It's hard to keep my eyes open but I can't take them off the boy in front of him.
I wanted to meet someone, but not like this. What does he think he's doing?
He turns his head around and he faces the city lights again. My hand flies to his and I grab his wrist in a flash.
“What are you doing?!” my voice is strong, commanding and I’m sure he can hear it.
“Please stop this!”
His hand is almost slipping and he wants to shake my hand off but I only take another step forward and I hug him from the back.
I put my head on his back and my hands are around his waist.
“I’m not letting go! And neither are you okay?!”
He doesn't answer. His back are moving in a steady beat but I feel him flinch at every word I say.
“Please! Just let me help you!”
He pits his cold hands on my warm ones and I almost gasp out of surprise, almost.
He tries to use force to take them away but I just push harder. I notice how easy it is to hug him. He's so thin. Why is he so thin?
“I don't know why you're doing this,” I start yelling and I close my eyes listening to his heartbeat. “I don't know why, but I don't have to. I know this isn't the way to deal with your problems. You don't ha—”
“Let go of me,” he interrupts me and I’m shocked he actually spoke to me but I’m still aware of his intentions and I’m not letting go. I’ll never let go.
“No,” I plant myself like a tree. “I’m not going anywhere.”
I feel him sigh more than I can hear him actually doing it. This rain is impossible.
“If you want to get sick, fine. Stay here. But I don't want to catch a cold so let me go inside.”
My eyes widen when he says that. What?
“W-What?”
He takes these moments when I’m taken back as his chance to escape my embrace. He pushes my hands away and in a moment he jumps over the railing. He's next to me and he doesn't even spare me a glance, he just walks away.
“What?” I murmur to the rain as wind carries my words away.
What just happened?
I turn around and I stare at his back going further away. Oh, no. He's not going anywhere without an explanation.
I run to him and he's still close I grab his wrist again and I want to make him look at me but before I can do so he switches our positions. He grabs my wrist before I can lock my fingers around his.
“I told you to let go.”
“And I told you I’m not going to,” I say it with a tone and expression that matches his glare.
“Don't get involved with things you don't understand,” he threatens me and at first he looks bored. But when I look closer through the rain I can see that's not boredom, he's tired. I notice the big bags under his eyes. And inside them there is no spark I used to see on TV. I feel my touch getting weaker.
This is not Park Jimin. This person looks more like his shadow. He's pale and through the v cut on his shirt I see his sharp collarbones. His jawline looks like it can cut through wood and that's not a good thing.
And as I stare at him time stops. I remember the always smiling guy on TV. That smile used to make my day better, and I’m sure I’m not the only one who felt that way. 
It looked like we were in a movie. The rain suddenly stopped, the sun came through the dark clouds and put a veil of gold around us. 
But this is not a movie. This is a reality.
The reality is that he just tried to kill himself and he's not going to get away with it.
I dig my nails in his wrist and I’m sure it's going to leave a trace but I don't care. He needs to be reminded of what he almost did so he doesn't ever think about doing it again.
“I maybe can't understand you but I understand what you almost did! And yes, I can't understand and I probably never will why anyone would ever do such a thing! Think about what you almost did. You almost died. You almost left your parents without a son. Your friends without a friend. Your fans,” he looks at me when I say that last word. “You almost left them without hope. Because that's what you do. You’ve been given a chance to change someone's world with only one single thing you do. It's a privilege, and you’re taking it for granted. So here's another thing I understand. You're selfish. You would rather give up than face the problems. And the worst thing is that you don't even have to face them alone.”
I feel stinging in my eyes and I have i blink few times to stop the tears from coming.
He stares at me and I stare at him. His face now has the yellow glow, but it's only because of sun. People don't get over this after a minute. 
Things like this? They leave a scar and those scars stay with s forever always reminding us how pain is inevitable. And yes at times it but sometimes scars are good. Like they say, at least they prove that you're alive. A thing Jimin almost wouldn't be if I was late. I don't seek validation and I don't need one. I just want him to be safe, and alive.
He looks down at my hand holding his and I repeat my words with confidence.
“You're not alone.”
And if I have to continue to prove him that, I will.
Because I’m not going to give up.
“I-I,” he gulps and stops for a moment lost in my eyes. His lips part open but words don't come out until a minute after. “I need to go.”
This time when he runs away I don't chase after him.
I let him go. 
He leaves me behind as the rooftop doors closes behind him. I look up at the sky that suddenly became sunny. Maybe this whole thing was meant to be. Maybe I was supposed to go around the hospital visiting patients for an hour longer than usually. Maybe I was supposed to look at the camera in the moment I did. I guess some people call it destiny. Some call it miracle but for me it was so much more than that. To me it was an opportunity to save someone who never wanted to be saved. But I don't think I saved him quite yet.
I start walking, I open the doors of the rooftop and I take one last look at the roof. It's still full of water but something's different than ten minutes ago.
The boy and the girl that stood there changed. They're not just some boy committing suicide and some girl desperately trying to save him. They're us. They both have their own stories, one darker than the other one, both unique in their own ways.
I already know my story, it's time I learn his as well. Because if there's one thing everyone should know about me is that I care about people and I’m not giving up on them. Never.
So I go downstairs, I’m back at the monitoring room and I stare at the screens but I don't see anything. I just stare at the black spot on the wall.
With time I feel myself growing tired and in few minutes I’m surrounded with darkness. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER LIKE I PROMISED.
ITS NOTHING MUCH CONSIDERING THE STORY JUST BEGAN BUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER MORE THINGS ARE STARING TO HAPPEN!
REAL PLOT! I'm way too excited.
I really enjoy writing new books, especially the beginning. That's the most fun part.
Tell me if you like it in the comments although I already know at least one person that will definitely do that and I appreciate that person so much.
Soooo, please go check out my profile and others stories I'll publish.

 

Ask me whatever you like in comments! I promise I'll answer❤️

 

BYE!!