2.3

Lost You Once, Lose You Again (LYOLYA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2.3: Dream 


3rd Person

 

As thunders continue their symphony, and lightning storms the skies, a woman proceeds to read a paper in her hands amidst the flashing lights. She placed her phone near her ear and began to talk.

     “I found her already.” The woman answered. “Yes, it is confirmed. For now, there are no unnecessary movements nor actions.” A few moments of silence surround her before she spoke again, “I’ll keep low? I don’t understand. Our main objective is to—okay, I’ll try. I’ll report once I found something. I’ll wait for further instructions for now.”

     A man entered the room, “Apologies, Miss Hirai, the car is ready.”

     “Is Sana home?” Momo asked.

     “Yes, Miss. She got home a few hours ago.” The man answered. “May I ask… what are you doing in the dark? Surely the lights are working.”

     Momo stood up from her seat and walked to the door, “Just some method acting for the next project.”

     It wasn’t long before Momo arrived at her condo. She entered the elevator and pressed the 36th button. The elevator stopped moving and a loud ding! was heard. Momo entered her unit and saw Sana memorizing her lines while she is walking from front to back.

     “So how’s the shoot?” Sana asked, noticing her friend’s arrival – eyes still on the script.

     “Tiring,” Momo replied, collapsing on the sofa. “I’m hungry and sleepy!”

     Sana sighed. She sat on the opposite chair and continued reading her lines. “Aren’t you always sleepy and hungry? There’s kimbap in the fridge and left-over rice cakes. Don’t forget to reheat it.” 

     Momo smiled and gave Sana a peck on the cheeks, “Thanks, honey!”

     Sana shouted while rubbing the peck on her cheeks, “Stop calling me honey! It’s not cute coming from you!”

     Momo and Sana decided to live together as both of their families are back in Japan and they’re both alone in Korea. Since they came from the same country, Sana proposed that the two share a unit. Momo is a free-willed person, and she went with the flow – thinking the idea of sharing a unit with Sana isn’t too bad, and it’s like staying in a dorm while in college.

     Momo reheats the food in the microwave. 

     “Gosh, I’ve never been this tired in my life! It’s like my life is draining out.” Momo exclaimed. She went back to the sofa after her food is warm. “I thought you were done with the acting business?” She asked Sana who is having trouble with practicing her lines.

     “I’m only on a hiatus, Momo. Since I finished my tour, I can finally go back to acting.” Sana answered. She released a groan and slammed the bundle of papers on the table, “Why must I be the co-lead?! I have most lines in this movie!”

     Momo munched her food and picked up the papers. Her eyes widened – reading the front page. “You’re with Mina and Nayeon in this movie! Why no one ever told me? So much for being in the same entertainment company.”

     “It’s not offi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter