Taemin's Kisses

A Kiss For You (PLATONIC KISSES)

OnTae: "Comfort" 

Taemin closes the door behind him before turning his key to lock it as he sighs quietly after a long day of dance practice for his first solo concert in South Korea. The maknae kicks off his sneakers leaving his black socks on as he trudges over to the couch and lies down into the throw pillows scattered on the light tan couch. 

 

The sound of socks softly shuffling on the light wooden floor of the living room make a stop facing the young idol. 

 

"Jinki? Is that you?" 

 

"Yeah..Tae baby it is.." 

 

A small silence fills the living room until Taemin speaks again, "Thank goodness it's the morning I thought rehearsal would go on forever." 

 

"Taemin..It's 2:00pm." 

 

The dancer cutely pouts when realizing his small mistake before sitting up with his back against the couch and the pillow pressed against his chest as the older sits next to his sleepy bandmate. 

 

"I'm sorry Jinki, I just want the concert to be perfect... I can't fail I don't want that to happen."

 

Taemin keeps his gaze set towards the turned off large black TV before closing both eyes then rests his head on the soft but strong shoulder of his best friend. 

 

"Taeminnie, it's okay to feel nervous and wanting to be the best performer you can be. But you are still human just like everyone else. No matter what happens out there on stage or in rehearsals I love you and so does our members." 

 

A soft smile appears on Taemin's face as he reaches his right hand to wrap around Jinki's neck and smile when the older leans in to gently kiss for just a few seconds. 

 

The two idols close their eyes at the sweet touch before ending the short kiss to cuddle in a more comfortable silence as the snowflakes fall from the sky outside the wide window of the SHINee dorm.

 

 

JongTae: "Peppermint" 

Jonghyun and Taemin are in the kitchen of the lead vocalist's apartment making some warm hot chocolate in comfortable pajamas as their dogs play with one another in the spacious living room. 

 

"Hey baby?" 

 

"Yes Jonghyun?" 

 

SHINee's maknae turns around halfway to his bandmate and replies with a smile before getting the white mugs of hot chocolate from the microwave.

 

"How about you go choose a Christmas movie from the DVD holder back the couch while I get our drinks?"

 

Taemin's smile turns to a slight confused frown, "What do you mean? I won't accidentally break the mugs like last time.."

 

Jonghyun chuckles before walking up behind his best friend to gently massage Taemin's shoulders with a smile. 

 

"I know Taeminnie I trust you love. I have a surprise for you so please go to the living room?" 

 

Taemin gives in to the older and sighs while walking to the living room where he decides on "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" and cuddles up in a cozy red blanket on the couch. 

 

He feels a dip beside him and it isn't until the feeling of Jonghyun gently scratching his back with one hand is when he looks up to meet the sweet face of his best friend and his own mug of hot chocolate. 

 

Taemin reluctantly takes the mug in his own hands before taking a small sip of the festive drink. 

 

He smiles with a pleasantly surprised expression after the sip to meet an equally as happy Jonghyun and leans over to place a warm chocolate and pepperminty kiss onto the idol's lips. 

 

"mmm peppermint and chocolate plus platonic kissing is the perfect combination" The older says with a teasing smirk towards his best friend who smiles and blushes while cuddling closer to the older's warmth as the puppy like idol continues the relaxing back touch to the dancer as they start the christmas DVD movie marathon. 

 

 

2Min: "Winter Games"

"Haha! I'm gonna win again!"

 

Minho cheers and does his second "close to winning" victory dance after the rematch was about to end. This was insisted by Taemin who's currently glaring at his excited best friend dancing to the beat playing in his head. 

 

After 2 minutes of dancing due to his second almost victory in the video game the co-rapper finally notices the sight of a frustrated Taemin staring at anywhere but the TV and Minho himself. 

 

"Tae?"

 

SHINee's co-rapper walks over to the maknae and sits beside the other while mimicking the pout drawn on his face in a teasing manner in order to make Taemin smile again. 

 

Taemin finally looks to see a pouting Minho on the left of him and this only makes him cross his arms across his chest as he looks down at the controller in the lap of his dark purple pj pants. 

 

"Stop that Min..it's not funny."

 

He looks right into the young idol's sparkling eyes before taking his left arm out of their current position to intertwine their fingers together as a silent way to apologize. 

 

"Sweetheart you know i'm only joking right?" 

 

Taemin nods a little before picking his controller up to press the blast button in the game that caused Taemin to win in the end leaving a shocked but some what proud Minho by his big game move. 

 

The dancer brings a small and sweet kiss to the rapper's soft lips until he moves back far enough to whisper  "I win." with a playful lil smirk that has Minho laughing before ruffling his best friend's hair and starts another game. 

 

 

Taekey: "Cuddles" cont. of "Snowflakes" 

Kibum and Taemin are in their cozy pajamas bundled up in tons of blankets and pillows as Kibum keeps his arms held around the sneezing maknae with a cold. 

 

"Kibu-" 

 

The younger dancer sneezes and shivers in the rapper's embrace who is constantly checking his temperature by pressing the back of his hand against his forehead to match the temperature of Taemin. 

 

Kibum softly scratches the youngest member's back to soothe him a bit. 

 

Taemin sniffles softly and snuggles closer with a peppermint cough drop in his mouth. 

 

"Thank you Kibummie." 

 

He coos at the maknae's current state, "aww of course babe." 

 

"Can y-you rub my back?" He coughs into a new tissue and throws it into the trashcan on the floor. 

 

Kibum smiles sadly before kissing his temple softly as he rubs Taemin's back. 

 

Taemin hums in delight while sitting up in the other's embrace just a bit to meet Kibum's smile similar to his own, one sleepy and one out of fondness for the younger. 

 

The maknae sleepily smiles before reaching his right hand to softly scratch Kibum's head in return.

 

Taemin brings their lips together for a pure platonic kiss and pulls away after a few moments when he senses a sneeze coming. 

 

He sneezes into a tissue and tosses it into the almost overflowing tissue and cough drop wrapping paper trash can. 

 

"Sorry baby.."  

 

Kibum smiles fondly but shows concerned eyes even as Taemin continues to scratch the rapper's head lovingly. 

 

"It's okay sunshine, I love moments like this where we can be there for one another." 

 

Taemin snuggles close and soon nods off to sleep when Kibum smiles and rubs his back lovingly. 

 

 

 

A/N: I wrote this while listening to a "Kpop christmas" playlist on Spotify. That's why every moment is cuddly and super fluffy or sweet comfort. also NEVER KISS ANYONE WHEN THEY OR YOU HAVE A COLD <3 can Christmas please hurry pleaseeeee :')