final.

Dancing On My Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was after their schedules for their newest MV shooting, the other members chatting as usual, the vehicle filled with laughter and smiles except to the infamous OngNiel couple. Everyone knows that Seongwoo was the mood maker of the group, usually making the other members laugh like hyenas or start a nonsensical argument that would make them all burst into shrill giggles. In addition to that, Seongwoo was seated way too far from Daniel and it was kinda.. off?

Daniel was on the back of the car, seated next to Guanlin, resting his head on the cold window of the car. Seongwoo was seated in the front seat, too engrossed on his phone, not sparing his boyfriend a glance. To say that it was a bit shocking would be an understatement.

As soon as they stopped in their dorm, Seongwoo went out first, not even calling for Daniel which was currently lifeless on the back of the car. Maybe he’s just tired. Guanlin thinks, removing one of his earbuds as he follows Daniel out of the car. In all honesty, Guanlin wasn’t one to put his nose into other people’s business but this time, he just couldn’t help it. When all of Wanna One members were surely inside their dorm, excluding Daniel, Seongwoo and him, he secretly glances at the two, purposely walking slow, chucking both of his earbuds in his ears as if he’s not listening but in reality, he was listening to the two elder talking.

“So what do I care? I’m your goddamn boyfriend, Niel. You think I wouldn’t get jealous over that?” Seongwoo said, voice with a heavy lace of jealousy and anger as he faced Daniel. Daniel, on the other hand was staring at the ground, a kicked-puppy expression on his face. “Seongwoo hyung, you do know I had to do that, right? It’s for fan service.” Daniel tries to explain, voice almost pleading as Seongwoo glances over at Guanlin. So that’s why.

He thinks, finally reaching the door of their dorm before he sees Seongwoo trying to pry off his wrist from Daniel’s hold. “Talk to me when you already realized what you did, bastard.” Seongwoo hissed at Daniel as the younger tried to pull Seongwoo in a hug. “Hyung, please.” Daniel whispers as he sees Seongwoo walk past Guanlin. Guanlin could only send Daniel a look of pity before Daniel followed Seongwoo inside.

As Guanlin was about to take a step inside their dorm, about to remove his shoes, he turns on his heels, opting to go to the mini mart for a bit. “Guanlin, where are you going?” Jisung asked, squinting at their maknae who adjusted his sleeves. “I’m just gonna buy something hyung. I promise I’ll be back soon!”

There goes Guanlin, opting to buy some comforting foods because he knows both Seongwoo and Daniel would want some comfort right now and in all honesty, he’s not good at comforting people so just by this simple gratitude he’d hope it would comfort them even in the slightest bit. After about a 15-minute walk back to their dorm, Guanlin removed his shoes, hoodie still soaked because the rain had just decided to give him a shower while walking on the streets. Quick to peel it off from his body, he changed to his usual oversized shirt, taking the stairs to see Daniel all by himself in the roof.

“Daniel hyung.” Guanlin called out, a small hesitant smile in his lips. Daniel turned around, the usual bright puppy smile on his face replaced by a small sad smile. It hurts to see them like this. Guanlin thinks. Especially that he was dubbed as OngNiel’s adopted son. It was funny really. How he definitely feels the love from both of them. “Guanlin-ah? It’s late. Go to sleep, kiddo. Wait, why’s your hair wet-“ Daniel playfully scolded the younger, patting the space next to him. “You don’t want the ice cream? Fine.” Guanlin waved the small tub of ice cream to the elder before pretending to walk away before he hears the usual laugh that Guanlin loved so much. “Kiddo, I swear, if you won’t come back here, find yourself a new dad.” Daniel beamed, motioning for Guanlin to sit beside him. “I was just kidding, geez.” Guanlin giggles, walking next to Daniel before plopping himself on the floor, giving the tub of ice cream to the elder. “Only one?” Daniel asked, confusion painted in his face. “Aren’t we allowed to share? I’m broke hyung.” Guanlin reasoned out before a pout made its way to his lips, rubbing his belly. “Besides, that’s my money. I’m not even the hyung here!” Guanlin reasoned out, scratching the back of his neck in mocking sadness. “Small baby. Whatever say ah.” Daniel chuckled, directing the spoonf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter