Moon DJ's break up song - I'm Sorry

Moon Da Bang Vlive feat. Yongsun - Her everything

Moon dabang vlive - Vlive broadcast ended.

"Hyemin unnie!! Why didnt you tell me about it!! Omg i really didnt thought that it was going to be yong sun!!" Byul shouted while laughing alongwith the rest of the staffs.

" Yah yong sun told me to do that of course! She said she wanted to surprise you and confess to you blah blah~ You didn't know how hard we tried to keep our laughter before she got bursted! Anyway i didnt expect you guys to openly said that you guys love each other on broadcast though. What's gotten into you guys?"

"Unnie.. You know how yongsun is like! She said i have to say that i love her when im alone so that our fans will know i'm belonged to her!! I knew she was going to comment but i didnt expect her to ask me to say that i love her infront of everyone.... It's so embarrassing!!"

" Hahahahahahahahaha but you did it so well! You even dance along with yongsun's favourite heart dance hahahahaha!"

"Unnie!! Don't make fun of me please... You know i want her to know that i love her too.."

"Awwwwwww these love birds~~ Are you going to her place now? Do i need to fetch you there?"

"Yeah I've promised to sleep over tonight. It's okay unnie i'll just drive there on my own."

"Ewwwwww you guys!! Help me tell yongsun not to make too much love bites on your neck!! It's hard to explain!!"

"Unnie!!!”

---------------------------------

At yongsun's house aka moonsun's house.

Byul keyed in the passcode to yongsun's house and helped herself in.

"Sunhae-nim? Are you around? Byulie unnie is here to see you~~"

"Ah!! Byul-ah!!! Kekekekekeke i missed you!!!"

Yongsun ran towards byul and jumped onto her

"Unnie!! Why did you write that letter in hahahahha it's so funny omg everyone were laughing!! I really got a shocked when i heard your voice through the phone!!"

"Ahng wae~~ i just wanna show you how much i love you~~ My everything~~"

"Kekekekeke i know~~ i love you too my everything~~ Now now, wheres my kiss? Hehehe u said u will come find me and kiss me if i said i love you~~!"

Byul place her hands on yongsun's cheek slightly squeezing it so that yongsun's cheek fats are showing again.

"Kekekekekekkekekekeke yah! Dont burst my cheeks!! Hohohohoho"

Yongsun said while giggling. Yongsun lean into byul ears and whispered lightly

" Maybe i meant more than a kiss byulie unnie~ "

Byul felt a shiver went down her. She looked into yongsun's eyes and here she is thinking again how did they ended up being each other's everything.. Byul had always been a person with deep thinking. She always thought about why people couldnt understand her. She fought hard for what she want. But things dont come easy. Like what she said earlier in her vlive radio show.. She introduced the song - i'm sorry by Beast.. She said it was a song that she felt alot of feelings when she's listening to it. Truth to be told. It was her break up song..

She still remembered her first love, the person that been through her school with her. Byul still remember how they will always go to school together and have lunch together, study together, go home together. They're basically inseparable. Byul know that this love wasnt easy and they really loved each other. Some people may think that they're still young what will they know about love but at that point of time byul felt that this person was her everything. Someone once said that you will never forget your first love which is true to a certain extend. So sometimes this person still creeps into byul's mind but the feeling was different. Now the only thing that's left are memories. No feelings.

----------------------------------

Flashback to 4 years ago - July 2013 ( This was when i'm sorry by beast was released. Before mamamoo debuted)

It was after a meeting with the CEO of RBW where the CEO announced that Mamamoo is finally set to debut in 2014 with Solar , Moonbyul , Wheein and Hwasa as a four member group. The four of them were overwhelmed by the news and started tearing up hearing that they are finally set to debut together. They hugged each other and cried for an hour or so and all of them were excited to inform their family about the news.

" Byul ah do you really have to do this?? You know we can't continue being together if you were to debut! I don't want to hide forever! I just want to be in a normal relationship! I don't want to be afraid that we might get caught anytime! “

“ Jagiya.. You know i’ve worked so hard for this.. I thought that you will be happy for me?? I’ve trained so long and worked so hard just to get recognise for my work and debut!! I thought you said you will be supportive of me and stay with me through this road! “

“ That’s because i thought you will eventually give up on that dream of yours!! Byul ah why did you even want to become a singer! You know how hard things are in this industry.. You don’t get any freedom and people won’t stop pestering you even if you just sit there and breathe! Further more you are not that confident in your singing, your looks aren’t the best.. How do you even expect that things will turn out successful.. Is it really worth it to risk what we have for your career.. "

Those words hurt byul’s heart as though a knife piercing through her heart. She thought that her first love would last forever. She thought everything they had were real and her first love will always support her no matter what. She knew that her singing wasnt that great as compared to others and her looks aren’t the best.. But her first love out of anyone should see how much efforts she put into improving herself. She practise day and night wanting to find her place in the group and her value but here is the love of her life telling her that she will never be good enough.

----------------------------

“ Let’s break up then. “ Those words kept lingered in byul’s mind that she basically couldn’t focus on anything. She zone out every 10 mins while practising and talking to her members. Everyone could sense something wrong with byul but no ones dare to ask her anything. They knew byul was in a relationship but she rarely mentions it. Maybe she tried to keep everything low since after all they were working towards debuting and any scandal could have ruined not only byul but her other members as well.

They called it a day at the practise room before byul gave her greetings and left RBW. She walked to the nearby bustop and waited for the bus home as usual just that from now on she’s gonna be alone. She recalled how she used to walk this road, take the certain number bus and walked home from the bustop with someone holding her hand, someone’s shoulder that she always leaned on during the bus ride, someone that always have dinner with her before leaving her to go home. She misses all these memories, her first love…

Tears flowed down from byul’s eyes and unknowingly she was crying as though someone closed to her was died, as though someone killed her with a stab in her heart and she can’t stop her heart from hurting. Just like the title of the song that she was listening to - I’m sorry by beast.

“ I’m sorry.. But i wanted to fulfilled my dream.. Maybe i’m too selfish for wanting to be recognised but why did you chose to leave me.. Why can’t you stay by my side.. I thought i had your support.. I thought you love what i was doing.. I tried my best to make you happy but why are you leaving me now.. I’m worthless.. “ Byul mumbled to herself while weeping..

Unknowingly to her, someone was on the bus with her witnessing her crying and heard everything that she said.. Now that someone realised that byul most probably broke up with her first love.. She knew about byul and her first love but she didn’t comment much as everyone got their choices and byul had hers.

This someone shifted to the seat beside byul but byul was busy wiping her tears to notice her existence till she said

“ Byul ah, are you okay? Did something happened between you and your girlfriend? “

——————————————————

Hello!!! So… I’m crazy over moonsun and apparently i think there’s no way that these two are just friends. I mean i used to ship kryber but deep down i know that they are probably just super close friends and amber dotes on krystal a lot. But moonsun is legit on another level. They are basically together for like 24/7?? I mean even wheein and hwasa have like space between them but moonsun are legit inseparable. And the things they do are like much much more than what best friends will even do. Even byul said herself that "men or women they are both people that we can love.” Like omg she basically just came out of the closet??

So basically this first chap is based on what byul said about the time when she broke up with her first love and how she cried on the bus while listening to ‘I’m sorry ( She probably didn’t know that yongsun was watching her vlive ). But omg she broke up just like half a year(?) before mamamoo’s debut???

Anyway yeah here’s the first chap and i hope you guys like it.

- G