The Playlist

The Playlist | JunRos oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Current Playlist:
• MY TYPE
• TODAY
• MUP
• APOLOGY
• JUST GO
• #WYD
• AIRPLANE
• IMYSB
• PERFECT
• WAIT FOR ME
• WELCOME BACK

 


oh oh your cute voice
oh oh we’re getting closer
Why did you come now?
Love has finally come to me

"She's so beautiful." I said to Jinhwan hyung when we saw Rosé from a distance.

"You said that she's your type. Why don't you court her?" Jinani hyung asked.

"Are you serious? She's a noona. She won't like me." I said.

"What do you mean? She's just a month older you know."

"Well yeah. But I have no idea about courting. My first girlfriend just confessed for me so I did too and that's it." I explained, remembering my first ex.

"Then we'll help you out. What are brothers for?" Jinani hyung said.

Should I court her?

Why do you look prettier today?
I’m falling for you right now
Why do I see you as a woman today?
I’m slowing falling for you

"I'm scared." The beautiful lady said beside me.

"Don't be. You'll do good." I said, but honestly I'm also scared.

"I might hit the wrong note. It'll be so embarrassing if I did." Rosé said.

"You did good on King of the Masked Singer. I know you'll do good here on Fantastic Duo. Don't worry." I said and held her hand.

"I know. I know." Rosé said to calm herself. A staff called her already to get ready.

"I'll go ahead now, Junhoe ssi." Rosé said. I took her wrist.

"Do you know that you're beautiful? So beautiful that I'm slowly falling for you." I suddenly confessed. Rosé looked at me with wide eyes.

I smiled at her.

"Go now. Good luck on your performance. You'll do good." I cheered for her and sat on my designated seat on the audience.

What the heck was I thinking?

Honestly, me right now I don’t have much to do
I don’t have much to do
I promise you that one day
Girl I’m gon make you proud

I asked iKON to sing MUP with me.

"We've been dating for a month now. I know it's just a short time but I really, really want to call you mine already. I love you, Park Chaeyoung. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked and gave her a bouquet of roses.

"Of course I do!" Rosé said and accepted the flowers. I hugged her.

"Saranghae. Jeongmal saranghaeyo." I whispered to her.

"Nado saranghaeyo." She whispered back.

Sorry sorry I hope you forget me as well
Although it hurts

"What's this, Koo Junhoe? You didn't answer my calls and now I'm seeing this?!" Rosé shouted.

"I'm sorry... I was drunk. I wasn't sober. I didn't mean that kiss." I said. Looking at Rosé, but she just looked at the article on the newspaper.

iKON's vocalist, Koo Junhoe, caught kissing on a bar.

"You did not only ruin your career, but also our relationship." Rosé said and looked at me with teary eyes. I quickly looked at her with wide eyes and held her hands.

"What do you mean?" I asked even if I know the answer.

"We're breaking up." Rosé said as a tear fell from her eye.

"No... No. Chaeyoung. Don't do this to me. Please, we can still fix this." I pleaded. I fell on my knees and kissed her hands while crying.

"Aniyo... We've been fighting too much. It hurts every time. I don't wanna keep this up anymore." Rosé said.

"I... I'll change. Just please don't leave me." I pleaded again.

"I like Yugyeom ssi! Let's stop this now. We're over. It's over." Rosé said and walked away from me.

I never felt this kind of pain. It ing hurts, I just wanna die.

it’s okay to go to him
I’ll only accept that, don’t worry about me
Just go Just go

Blackpink's Rosé and Got7's Yugyeom seen on the park while hugging. 

"What kind of article is this? They're so malicious." Hanbin hyung said and took the newspaper from me.

"I wanna see her one last time."

"What? Koo Junhoe!" The others called me but I just walked away, to Rosé.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked but I didn't mind her, I just went to Rosé's room.

"Don't!!" The other girls stopped me but I just entered her room.

There I saw Rosé... And Yugyeom. I sighed.

"I just wanna see you for the last time. I... I accept that you're with him now. I... Goodbye." I said and walked out of their dorm.

It hurts. So bad.

What are you doing today oh oh
What are you doing tomorrow I miss you
I want you oh oh oh I want to see you
Cuz I’m lonely lonely yeah

"You've been staring at that photo for hours already." Yunhyeong hyung told me.

"He's not gonna answer." I heard Chanwoo say.

"This is no good." Hanbin said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter