Final*

Missing You

Minseok rolled his eyes for the nth time at the Chanbaek Couple's unending Public Display at Affection. They are currently chilling at My Sweet, a restaurant own by Korean Celebrity slash Friend of them, Hong Seok Cheon. And Unfortunately, he's third wheeling at their "date". 

" Yah~ can you keep your hands off of each other? like we're on public?" He said. Chanyeol grinned at him while Baekhyun snorted. 

"If i know, you are just jealous. Go call Luhan Hyung!" Baekhyun said. Minseok throw daggers at him and Baekhyun just stick his tongue out.

" He's busy okay. And i don't want to disturb him just because i miss him-" Minseok startled when his phone started to buzz. The Chanbaek couple raise their eyebrows and look at him questioningly. "Luhan" he said. 

" Go answer. Might be the answer for you to stop being bitter on us" Baekhyun said then proceed to do the flirting on Chanyeol. Minseok lift his phone and pressed the Green button and after a while, He already saw the face he missess so much on the screen. 

" Hi Baozi" Luhan said softly. Minseok noticed his back to black hair and his still sleepy face. 

" Hi yourself. Aren't you busy now?" Minseok ask. Luhan smiled. 

"Nope~ done filming for today and i just got home a while ago and take a nap for 2 hours. I'm still kinda sleepy~" Luhan said then pout. Minseok smile then touch the screen of his phone. 

" I miss you" Minseok bit his lip after he blurted out the words he tried to keep inside. 

" I miss you more than you'll ever know" Luhan said then smile softly while messing his hair. 

" You dye your hair black again. And your hairstyle.." Minseok trailed off eyeing Luhan's parted hair hairstyle. 

" Do i look ugly with my hairstyle?" Luhan ask. 

"Of course not. You know that i love you whatever your hairstyle is. You look cute tho." Minseok smile. 

"You are cuter than me" Luhan chuckled when Minseok rolled his eyes. "Where are you by the way?" 

" At a Restaurant. Third Wheeling Chanyeol and Baekhyun's Date. And For Pete's sake they can't take their hands off- Yah!" Minseok didn't finish his words when Baekhyun snatch his phone. 

" Hi Luhan Hyung! I sincerely suggesy for you to take a vacation and go back here in Korea because Minseok Hyung is getting bitter and bitter as days go by. We miss you but Minseok Hyung miss you more. See you soon!" Baekhyun said to the laughing Luhan then gave the phone back to Minseok who's trying to kill Baekhyun by staring at him. 

" Hey Minseokkie~" Luhan said. Minseok pouted then smile when Luhan yawn.

" You should go back to sleep. I know you are tired and you have to rest. You look thin Lu, please take care of yourself" Minseok said with worry in his voice. 

" I'm taking care of myself okay. I'm sorry i want to talk to you more but i want to be an obedient boyfriend so i'll go and followed what my baby wants. I'll go sleep and when i woke up i'll video chat you again okay?" Luhan said. Minseok nodded.

" Okay." 

" I love you Baozi. Once i can take a vacation i'll definetly fly back there in Korea to be with you. Just wait a little more" Minseok smile when Luhan kiss the screen of his phone. 

" I love you too Lu. See you the soonest" Minseok throw a finger heart then kiss his phone screen also. Luhan waved goodbye and ended the Video Call. 

"Still bitter hyung?" Chanyeol ask. Minseok smile.

" No. I'm better now" 

 

 

 

 

 

FIN. 

 

 

A/N: I don't want to elaborate the events happened in the past days. All i want to say is I love Xiuhan, I love my Xiuhan Fam so much. Still Believe. Keep Holding On. 

I'll leave this words from tumblr that captured me so much.

" KEEP THE COFFEE BREWING, SOCCER BALL ROLLING AND XIUHAN LOVE BURNING" Means, Keep our Ship sailing! ♡