Married At The Wrong Age

Married At The Wrong Age

I am a soldier.

I've served my country for the last 7years of my life since I was 20 years old.

My family? They are gone, I was raised by non related people and lived with non related kids.

 

I entered the army and I did great that my commander grew fond of me.

 

We have fights we together, until one day, at the middle of the war, we thought its our time to die.

We made an agreement.

'You have to survive commander Jung, I know your daughter is waiting for you'

I said while fighting back at the enemy.

'That's a hard task but I'll try to in one condition'

I waited for the continuation of his statement, I'll do anything just to make him come back home.

He always tell story of his daughter and I grew fond of it. Just by his story I liked her.

 

'Live, and marry her'

I was shocked.havent had a chance to answer when another platoon showed up.

 

...

Luckily, the war is over.

We lost lots of colleague but we survived but bruises on our body.

 

...

I entered the house,my house. Its never empty with appliances, but It feels empty, It kills me more than the battlefield. The silence is like a tickling bomb on my ears that ones it reached the designated time, I'll die.

 

Yet my phone rang at the sudden moment.

I quickly answer it for there's no one who calls me other than Mister Jung, my commander. He's like a father to me that I'll do everything he said.

 

...

Jessica and I met lot of times at their home that also feels like home to me. She smile at me always, we had small talks but never the long one, she was kind and this is what she shows. Her aunt Tiffany, Mr. Jung's sister lives with them but barely home so apparently she was left alone when his father leave for war.

 

I was standing at their doorway looking at my phone

 I hasn't rang for a while now.

 

A light tap broke my trance

 

"Waiting for duty call??"

Its mister Jung

I smiled as an answer to his question

 

"Remember what we talk about in the middle of the war?"

"Of course, its kind of silly so I won't forget about it"

He chuckles at my answer

"It may sound like that but I want you to fulfil that. You won't receive duty call anymore, you're on duty with my daughter, you have to marry her before I got to another mission which is as soon as possible"

 

And thatthats how it is. We got married and that's how everything turns around.

I was 27 and she's 29 but she always feel like she was too young to get married.

I act like the matures one and understand her.

We lived at the same house and even tho she hates me now I still feel like home. Its been awhile since we got married, Mister Jung went to another mission and her daughter's behavior turned upside down, we barely talk she don't smile ate anymore. She talks bad about me and how she got married at the wrong age.

 

She hates me.

She picks a fight with me always and I always let her win. Its not like I'd die if I let her.

 

Sometimes I cry at the park at the neighborhood, for its not wrong to let some feelings out.

She could be mean to me but I could still grow fond of her.

 

...

"Yoona! Buy me Ice cream at the convince store"

She shouted from her room.

I groggily did as she said, I went to the convenience story feeling weird and all, I feel eyes looking at me and footsteps behind me.

'I'm just thinking to much cause its night time already.' I said to myself and looked at the gallons of vanilla Ice cream I bought.

I stopped at the gate to open it but before I could push it open, I feel something on my head, I turned around and their I saw

 

"Don't move and shut your mouth or I'll pull the trigger Sargent I'm"

-------

{a/n} 

sorry, I didnt notice that I hide the chapter.